Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-16-2020, 09:27 AM

61,288 posts, read 87,405,055 times

Advertisements

He might
We do have a bit of a problem- he is into making money -his adversaries are into spending money or giving it away
He wants to put America to work - only 46% of them buy that
Mr trumps relationship with his adversaries is very much like that with my ex

Last edited by Huckleberry3911948; 05-16-2020 at 10:28 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-16-2020, 10:29 AM

1,417 posts, read 734,205 times
I like threads like this, they bring the lib_tards out in droves and I can just add name after name to my ignore list, which actually does much to make city-data a much more pleasant place to be.

I enjoy intelligent disagreement but most of this is simply AOC or Hank Johnson level of thought.

The U.S. was in sharp decline before Trump, the globalist in both the Republican and Democratic party where running rampant, dismantling the institutions of this nation, dismantling the rungs to the ladder of success, we were being told:

you did not build that
those jobs are not coming back

All the while the general public was being forced to accept the dismantling of their culture and society by hoards of third world nationals clawing at our doors.

Trump came in, gave us an unprecedented economic boom, allowed people from multi-generational welfare households a chance to earn an honest living and rest the stage for the honest, hard working people of this nation. All of a sudden you could say Merry Christmas again instead of happy holidays. Once again the winds of greatness filled this nations sails. If ever a man, a natural born leader, could lead a nation out of the abyss, it is: Donald J. Trump. Clearly among the greatest Presidents this nation ever had.

And note I blame both Republicans and Democrats for the sorry state this nation is in. But Trump, is no more a Republican than I am. He simply took up a dusty mantle he did not agree with, dusted it off and stamped his own brand on the fabric. Hence the animosity from the entrenched Republican party who detest his as much as the Democrats do.

Old 05-16-2020, 10:35 AM

4,049 posts, read 2,740,988 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RowingFiend View Post
Exactly. Heyschios and his cohort of partisan wackos want to pin the pandemic on Trump, but nobody with a brain faults Trump for this. If you want to blame anyone, it should be the governors and mayors - as you point out.

I don't even blame them really because it's not like anyone has ever encountered this situation before. It's a new virus that is uniquely dangerous because it is so much more contagious that other similar bugs. So I don't say Cuomo and deBlasio are to blame for most of the deaths. I'm not so political that I would blame someone acting in good faith for deaths from a virus, even if they are Democrats who wouldn't hesitate to do it to me. That's the difference between me and the really sad, pathetic people that make up the Democrat base.
I don't believe ANYONE blames Trump for the pandemic. It his response to it that is an epic fail.
How many times was he telling the public the complete opposite of what his experts were saying?
I heard him say it would disappear like magic.
No one blames him but, we could have had a 3rd grader do better as far as speaking to the public & then came his many denials sometimes hours after he misled people.
You say your not so political that you blame someone acting in good faith,then call the other side "sad" & "pathetic" people. That says it all.

Old 05-16-2020, 10:37 AM

35,691 posts, read 21,045,148 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkpunk View Post
Just like he lead us into one like canaries in the coalmine. 100k dead by June is really a possibility...
I want to see a tweeter clip of the aliens now....

Old 05-16-2020, 10:39 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,531,346 times
Talking Trump will lead us out of the abyss

Amusing...

The abyss that tRump is headed to is one nobody wants to accompany him into.

In less than 6 months, America decides.

Old 05-16-2020, 11:13 AM

17,620 posts, read 6,905,165 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sindey View Post
I don't believe ANYONE blames Trump for the pandemic. It his response to it that is an epic fail.
How many times was he telling the public the complete opposite of what his experts were saying?
I heard him say it would disappear like magic.
No one blames him but, we could have had a 3rd grader do better as far as speaking to the public & then came his many denials sometimes hours after he misled people.
You say your not so political that you blame someone acting in good faith,then call the other side "sad" & "pathetic" people. That says it all.
Spare us. The tactic of blaming him for the response is no different than blaming the pandemic on him. You are claiming that Trump is to blame for people dying. That's pathetic and sad. Why can't you liberals ever 1) be honest or 2) put aside politics for the greater good?

Old 05-16-2020, 11:53 AM

1,225 posts, read 3,228,875 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fisherman99 View Post
Yep...Narcissistic/Sociopathic and who knows what else? He should just inject his bleach/lysol disinfectant "vaccine" in his veins to cure Covid 19.
Agreed, however, I would classify Trump as a psycopath as opposed to a sociopath. I really think he was born with those tendencies as opposed to social conditioning and has always been evil.

Old 05-16-2020, 12:57 PM

21,430 posts, read 7,453,685 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbythegreat View Post
What Trump did, people like you fought him on every step of the way. If you paid any attention to what actually happened instead of merely parroting DNC propaganda you'd know that Trump shut down travel to Europe as well once it was discovered that them failing to shut down travel to China caused places like Italy to become major breeding grounds for the virus. At the time, Pelosi was actively seeking to prevent the president from having the power to make those moves.....but you conveniently leave that part out.
Too late and I already addressed that in my post.

No testing - no tracking - no sense of urgency. It was a farce.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbythegreat View Post
What he did particularly well was leave the response details up to the individual states rather than acting like a dictator.....which people like you fight him on.
He abandoned his own responsibility because he was trying to pull a Jedi mind trick on the markets. Trump doesn't want to do anything that would 'give the wrong impression', like "hey, this is serious!". Trump wanted to fake out the people, and many got sick.

~ Like Louisiana, trusting in Trump's assurances, let the Mardi Gras celebrations go forward. Two weeks later there was a huge spike and people living as far away as Virginia were coming home with it. ~

Trump wants to play down the extent and dangers of this menace. That's why he didn't want people around him and white house staffers to wear masks. Suddenly they are getting sick.

A bunch of idiots.

Then he realizes that he was completely wrong about presidential authority and pretends he is "allowing" the states to handle it themselves. He doesn't understand state's rights and he doesn't know his job.

So he can't legally force the states to open, he won't admit it, and he launches the goon squads to try to force states to open by other means. Not for the health and well being of the people, but because he is under the mistaken impression that he can revive the economy before the November election (and somehow save his corrupt presidency), and the unnecessary deaths that will cause are acceptable to him.

Trump abandoned and neglected his role from the outset, and everyone knows that. Your BS now will do nothing to change it.

Old 05-16-2020, 01:12 PM

21,430 posts, read 7,453,685 times
Quote:
... Heyschios and his cohort of partisan wackos want to pin the pandemic on Trump ....
Nope.

It was going to be bad regardless. Trump dropped the ball in the early weeks when prompt action could have had the most beneficial effect. It could have saved many lives, perhaps many thousands.

Epidemics grow exponentially, that is what the R-naught number is all about. The early indications were that this one was going to be really bad (and it was), but Trump went into denial and rejected the information his own governmental agencies were telling him. So did most of you Trumpies, we saw the threads and posts you guys were putting out. They are a matter of record.

"when you have 15 people, and the 15 within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero, that's a pretty good job we've done."
Donald Jackass Trump | Feb 28, 2020

If Trump had any competence about this, the issue would have bumped his approval rating up past 50 percent for the first time in all of his term. But he messed up big time.

Trump is dangerously incompetent and he flubbed it.

Old 05-16-2020, 02:10 PM

4,049 posts, read 2,740,988 times
Quote:
Spare us. The tactic of blaming him for the response is no different than blaming the pandemic on him. You are claiming that Trump is to blame for people dying. That's pathetic and sad. Why can't you liberals ever 1) be honest or 2) put aside politics for the greater good?
LOl wasn't YOU who stated in your last post that you are not so political yet now your yapping about liberals being dishonest or putting aside politics. Your true colors are showing.
You cannot deny that Trump deliberately ignored his own experts & said things HE BELIEVED & then walked them back or lied and said he never stated that.
My position is had he acted presidential instead of a reality star host maybe things wouldn't have gotten as bad as they did & that has nothing to do with putting aside politics because I don't care if Trump had an R or a D next to his name so spare us.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies