Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-14-2021, 02:38 PM

10,178 posts, read 11,164,319 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeHudson View Post
It's amazing right wingers care so much about NY deaths and yet they have crickets from 450K+ deaths across the country. The same people who said covid is a hoax, It's nothing. It's a basic cold maybe a flu tops. No big deal.
Oh Stop it!

I can chime in, as My whole family is from NY...

I'm an RN and I'm not leftist and I give a chit, got it???

I never once - said Covid was A Hoax, it's a virus..

I have seen many elderly SURVIVE. No one gives Survival rates, just death and If you must know, the Numbers have always been skewed. Hosps get $$$$ for Covid, don't you know this?

Stop saying the Right doesn't care, because I guarantee you - many do. But not all those 450k deaths were from COVID.

You really are far behind on the Cuomo Story. Might wanna do some research. He had other options to send these Covid Pt's to.

How many have died since B1DEN has taken office... Let's here the numbers.

------

Cuomo - The Nursing Home Serial Killer... He is responsible. My Sis inlaw should sue his ass for getting covid, being she was working in one of those nursing homes, he sent people to their death. My nephew worked for a NY News station - he interviewed Family members, who lost loved ones in those nursing homes. How about you ask them, how they feel?

CUOMO IS TRASH. HE'S A PARASITE.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-14-2021, 02:57 PM

46,281 posts, read 27,093,964 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeHudson View Post
SO 450K people didn't die from covid cause of no plan from Trump? So confused.

Oh, I have not doubt you are confused, that's clearly obvious

Old 02-14-2021, 03:22 PM

956 posts, read 1,207,509 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torn2pieces View Post
Oh Stop it!

I have seen many elderly SURVIVE. No one gives Survival rates, just death and If you must know, the Numbers have always been skewed. Hosps get $$$$ for Covid, don't you know this?

Stop saying the Right doesn't care, because I guarantee you - many do. But not all those 450k deaths were from COVID.

You really are far behind on the Cuomo Story. Might wanna do some research. He had other options to send these Covid Pt's to.

------

Cuomo - The Nursing Home Serial Killer... He is responsible. My Sis inlaw should sue his ass for getting covid, being she was working in one of those nursing homes, he sent people to their death. My nephew worked for a NY News station - he interviewed Family members, who lost loved ones in those nursing homes. How about you ask them, how they feel?

Thank you proving my point.

Old 02-14-2021, 03:24 PM

956 posts, read 1,207,509 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
Oh, I have not doubt you are confused, that's clearly obvious
Right from a Trump supporter

Old 02-14-2021, 03:24 PM

2,361 posts, read 1,752,308 times
If he did any of what he’s accused of doing, he needs to be prosecuted.

NO ONE should be held above the law.

I know that’s a new concept to some people, but it’s how it’s just supposed to be.

Old 02-14-2021, 04:13 PM

7,473 posts, read 4,015,652 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torn2pieces View Post
Oh Stop it!

------

Have you noticed since Biden took office there is hardly any daily posting of Covid deaths and the number infected.........its like it disappeared when Joe took the oath............

Old 02-14-2021, 04:14 PM

34,048 posts, read 17,064,521 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TJLamb0518 View Post
If he did any of what he’s accused of doing, he needs to be prosecuted.

NO ONE should be held above the law.

I know that’s a new concept to some people, but it’s how it’s just supposed to be.
Agreed.

Old 02-14-2021, 04:57 PM

34,278 posts, read 19,368,360 times
Trump did many similar things, and caused a ton of excess deaths. If he doesn't get charged why would Cuomo? You cant have it both ways.

Importantly its also got to be proved the Cuomo did this, and not just some aides. But if you folks think Cuomo should be charged, how can you say Trump shouldn't? And if you think Trump should be charged for stuff like this....how can anyone say Cuomo shouldn't be?

Bottom line, I honestly dont care-if someone committed a crime, let them go to court. If Cuomo committed a crime here let the courts handle it.

Old 02-14-2021, 05:00 PM

5,956 posts, read 2,877,447 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffdoorgunner View Post
Have you noticed since Biden took office there is hardly any daily posting of Covid deaths and the number infected.........its like it disappeared when Joe took the oath............
Strange isn't.

Old 02-14-2021, 05:02 PM

34,278 posts, read 19,368,360 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ben young View Post
Strange isn't.
Because most folks see the Biden administration doing their best. Under Trump it got brought up over and over as his administration was ignoring it. Kinda freaked folks out, and that gets press.

But most folks are still aware we're dying like crazy because it was never brought under control before now.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies