Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-22-2020, 07:10 AM

6,218 posts, read 7,692,054 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
Presidential experience
Trump 4
Biden 0
Epic

CN
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-22-2020, 07:13 AM

31,343 posts, read 14,082,468 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
for McCain over Obama, who was just a junior Senator at the time, as well? If not, why?
Interesting point. I personally sat out the '08 election. The choices there were like a choice between being shot, or hanged.

Old 05-22-2020, 07:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by beb0p View Post
Who is saying we need to vote for Biden for his vast experience???

What I am hearing is that Trump so fracked up this pandemic crisis that we need a new chief who knows things. Experience is nice and Biden has a lot of it, but the selling point is mostly Biden is not a whiny crybaby who ignores his office's own intelligence reports.

Oh, that explains why soulless Joek was crying "racist and xenophobic" about Trump's travel ban from China at the earliest onset of the Covid outbreak. While Trump did something about it, all Joek could do was join the Dimocrat/CCP apologist choir.

Joek had no "intelligence", then, or now.

CN

Old 05-22-2020, 07:55 AM

26,694 posts, read 14,462,976 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JRR View Post
McCain had my vote until he brought Palin onto the ticket. I would have been behind McCain/Liberman 100%. I just could not vote for the possibility of something happening and Sarah Palin stepping in as President.
So being a state governor doesn’t count as experience?

Old 05-22-2020, 08:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
Whoever told McCain to ditch Lieberman for Palin was a moran.
Your probably right. And I can appreciate the humor.

CN

Old 05-22-2020, 08:27 AM

12,772 posts, read 7,925,460 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beb0p View Post
Who is saying we need to vote for Biden for his vast experience???

What I am hearing is that Trump so fracked up this pandemic crisis that we need a new chief who knows things. Experience is nice and Biden has a lot of it, but the selling point is mostly Biden is not a whiny crybaby who ignores his office's own intelligence reports.

The problem with Biden is that hes got a big mouth that says unpredictable stupid things, just like Trump. And on top of that, it seems that Biden is already well on the path to dementia, unfortunately. If he were to win, by the time hes in office he isn't actually going to "know things" as they will be long forgotten by then if they aren't already.

Old 05-22-2020, 08:32 AM

8,789 posts, read 2,464,031 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Compression View Post
Oh, that explains why soulless Joek was crying "racist and xenophobic" about Trump's travel ban from China at the earliest onset of the Covid outbreak. While Trump did something about it, all Joek could do was join the Dimocrat/CCP apologist choir.

Joek had no "intelligence", then, or now.

CN
Joe knows racism....apparently he's now decided that anyone who is black that doesn't vote for him isn't black anymore. The masters at the DNC plantation are cracking that whip extra hard to get everyone in line this time around and prevent runaways.

Old 05-22-2020, 08:34 AM

19,907 posts, read 8,804,337 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andywire View Post
Joe Biden sure does have a lot of experience losing presidential elections. Maybe that's why the dims picked him to lose this time around
poor Joe has been running for President since 1988, now that he's living in his basement diminished from dementia, this time will be the charm.....lol

42 million registered Democrats in the US, Joe Biden is considered the most capable to be President.

you can't make this sh** up.....

Old 05-22-2020, 08:38 AM

19,907 posts, read 8,804,337 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by t206 View Post
The problem with Biden is that hes got a big mouth that says unpredictable stupid things, just like Trump. And on top of that, it seems that Biden is already well on the path to dementia, unfortunately. If he were to win, by the time hes in office he isn't actually going to "know things" as they will be long forgotten by then if they aren't already.
can you imagine what a mess Joe would be in four years from now. He is barely lucid now. It's almost cruel to encourage him to run.. very disappointed in his wife, an educated women, to put him through this.

Old 05-22-2020, 09:03 AM

12,772 posts, read 7,925,460 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skeddy View Post
can you imagine what a mess Joe would be in four years from now. He is barely lucid now. It's almost cruel to encourage him to run.. very disappointed in his wife, an educated women, to put him through this.
Yeah I saw his interview w/Colbert yesterday and I was actually really sad for him at a few points. Very much reminded me of some symptoms of someone I knew who ended up with a very advanced condition. I'm not a doctor by any means, but it seems pretty obvious if I only take into account my own experiences and relationships.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies