Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-17-2020, 10:01 PM

1,692 posts, read 1,528,339 times

Advertisements

In tonight's 60 Minutes interview, the whistleblower blasted Trump's lack of leadership during the pandemic:

Trump tears into '60 Minutes' after segment with whistleblower Bright - The Hill
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-17-2020, 10:13 PM

10,681 posts, read 6,109,391 times
Quote:
....ThiS WhOLe WhiSTlEbloweR RACkeT neEds TO bE lOokED At VERY ClOsely, it Is CAusiNg Great injuSTIcE & HarM. I hoPe yOU ARE LIStENINg @SENSUSANcOLlINS I aLSo hOPE tHAT shArI rEDstOnE wilL tAke a lOOk at HER poOrly PERFORMInG GAng. sHE KNOwS HOw to Make ThIngS RiGHT!
Just found a text generator that makes it sound authentic...

Old 05-17-2020, 10:20 PM

1,663 posts, read 1,054,120 times
Another phony whistleblower being churned out by the TV people?

Old 05-17-2020, 10:27 PM

4,503 posts, read 1,859,807 times
The last whistleblower was so legitimate and honest and not a hoax I have no idea why anyone in their right mind would be skeptical

Old 05-17-2020, 10:31 PM

42,838 posts, read 26,231,005 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Member1 View Post
In tonight's 60 Minutes interview, the whistleblower blasted Trump's lack of leadership during the pandemic:

Trump tears into '60 Minutes' after segment with whistleblower Bright - The Hill
It's good to know that Trump is working hard on solving our problems and not watching TV and posting on Twitter, dontcha think?

Old 05-17-2020, 10:31 PM

41,934 posts, read 75,137,295 times
Trump is such a toddler, going off on a tantrum and retiring to lame insults when his widdle feewings are hurt. What an embarrassment to intelligent Americans.

Old 05-17-2020, 10:33 PM

32,051 posts, read 15,033,622 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Masterful_Man View Post
Another phony whistleblower being churned out by the TV people?
Why is he a phony. He was one of the top guys on this. We need some sort of leadership and knowledge with this pandemic. We knew about this in January and here we are in May with no plan or guidence from our administration. They just dismiss the experts.

Old 05-17-2020, 10:37 PM

3,604 posts, read 1,653,980 times
Leadership should've listened to whistle blower (an experienced PhD Virology Scientist) in January instead of ignoring him...could've ramped up massive testing/PPE availability/masks for all with compliance by the people (like Taiwan did to successfully stop it) early to help prepare for the "hoax" that they were still calling Covid 19 even in March?! Well, now 90 thousand dead with rising numbers, no vaccine in sight, and a permanently changed society with massive economic damage...hope we get a vaccine very soon!

Old 05-17-2020, 10:43 PM

4,540 posts, read 2,780,323 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohiogirl81 View Post
Trump is such a toddler, going off on a tantrum and retiring to lame insults when his widdle feewings are hurt. What an embarrassment to intelligent Americans.
I agree.

You have "Crimson Contagion" that should have been glaring red flag that the US supply chain was extremely vulnerable to a global pandemic. Of course, Trump and his crew of corrupt idiots completely ignores the warnings as the coronavirus spreads in China.

Then it spreads globally and countries close off their borders; the US is left without PPE because we outsourced all the manufacturing to other countries.

Trump supporters are so deluded that they don't realize Bright is giving an argument that they would probably agree with if it didn't make Trump look like a petulant toddler. It makes me understand that the Trump movement isn't about ideology or policy, it's about protecting their dear leader at all costs.

Old 05-17-2020, 11:36 PM

9,897 posts, read 3,425,546 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drewjdeg View Post
I agree.

You have "Crimson Contagion" that should have been glaring red flag that the US supply chain was extremely vulnerable to a global pandemic. Of course, Trump and his crew of corrupt idiots completely ignores the warnings as the coronavirus spreads in China.

Then it spreads globally and countries close off their borders; the US is left without PPE because we outsourced all the manufacturing to other countries.

Trump supporters are so deluded that they don't realize Bright is giving an argument that they would probably agree with if it didn't make Trump look like a petulant toddler. It makes me understand that the Trump movement isn't about ideology or policy, it's about protecting their dear leader at all costs.
When Trump limited flights into the U.S., he was called "racist" by his detractors in the government and the media. That tells me all I need to know and how much I can trust "journalists."

Three years of Ruhshun Cuhlooshun and they just move on to the next strategy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies