Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-19-2020, 05:53 AM

2,646 posts, read 1,846,218 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tipsyguam View Post
Nancy is an embarrassment to the US.
And trump is what? A crowning achievement? Nancy Pelosi is one of the major adults in the room. Trump has lowered the bar so far as a leader, he almost can go no lower. Or can he?

Trying to make sense of trump, is getting harder by the day. I think I will put my protective mask on and go outside and plant some flowers.

Old 05-19-2020, 05:53 AM

19,219 posts, read 17,091,524 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
That is no excuse for her to go there.

That's just contributing to the dumbing down.

I don't support it.

All she had to say was that he is not a good candidate for experimental drug programs.

We can fill in those blanks.
And all he should say in most cases is he disagrees with whoever's position but more often then not he makes derogatory comments, repeatedly and if he really want to lay in he does it through Twitter to go around being filtered.

So I agree its a dumbing down but the President is the one who set the bar so low....

Old 05-19-2020, 05:55 AM

29,825 posts, read 24,908,096 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daryl_G View Post
I spent a lot of time with 6'3 250lb guys while playing college football and some pro. Trump ain't 250 lbs, that boy is 280-300 easy. Trump has never had a muscular build so all that extra size we see is just fat.

Trump could prove her wrong but I know he won't talk about his BMI or release his "Actual" physical and not just some stupid statement from a military doc ordered by the Commander and Chief to make him sound good.

LOL, fat is lighter than muscle... Nice try. If he were muscular and had the same general shape, than yea, he would be 300 lbs easy. But Trump is not some kind of a hulk. He is a little fat, jolly, plump, whatever, but "morbidly obese" is definitely an overstatement. In the case of Nasty Nancy, it's just a snarky, snotty attempt to be a bully. And it wasn't even funny. Morbid obesity is a real medical condition. Most fat people have had enough of listening to democrats constantly putting them down and shaming them.

Old 05-19-2020, 05:59 AM

8,272 posts, read 10,991,123 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andywire View Post
LOL, fat is lighter than muscle... Nice try. Trump is fat, but "morbidly obese" is definitely an overstatement.
Morbidly obese is a stated medical term. Look it up. The medical profession provides charts. The numbers are real and accepted by the medical community.

One may not like this medical term. But it is in fact a legitimate medical term.

Old 05-19-2020, 06:00 AM

2,003 posts, read 1,168,392 times
Lol you Trump supporters are such whiners, but then again you learn from the best. Trump constantly demeans, threatens and ridicules. The minute someone does it to him, you all start whining, a bunch of Mitches.

Old 05-19-2020, 06:03 AM

29,825 posts, read 24,908,096 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by unit731 View Post
Morbidly obese is a stated medical term. Look it up. The medical profession provides charts. The numbers are real and accepted by the medical community.

One may not like this medical term. But it is in fact a legitimate medical term.

No one is denying that morbid obesity is a real thing.

Old 05-19-2020, 06:06 AM

11,027 posts, read 6,507,044 times
Americans are losing their couth at an alarmingly fast rate.

Old 05-19-2020, 06:09 AM

13,601 posts, read 4,932,646 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andywire View Post
I did a quick Google search. Looks like the general consensus is that he is around 6 foot 3 inches tall and 250 lbs. Certainly he's a big guy, but calling him "morbidly obese" just sounds like a lame, tasteless attempt at an insult. I highly doubt he falls in the category of "morbidly obese". If you have some evidence to suggest otherwise, feel free to prove me wrong. A quick Google search also led me to believe "morbid obesity" is having a BMI greater than 40, or being over 100 lbs overweight. If Trump is 250 lbs, there is no way he is 100 lbs overweight, and I highly doubt his BMI is over 40.

She would have made a far better point, and she would have sounded more intelligent, if she would have just called him obese. Why does she have to introduce blatant falsehoods into the discussion?
I call him lardass myself. But yes, I don't know if it is wise for Nancy to sink to Donald's level. He calls people stupid names and makes fun of their physical features all the time. Recent example - "Moonface" George Conway. But I thought Nancy had more class than Donnie.

Old 05-19-2020, 06:20 AM

18,949 posts, read 43,612,080 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VA Yankee View Post
And all he should say in most cases is he disagrees with whoever's position but more often then not he makes derogatory comments, repeatedly and if he really want to lay in he does it through Twitter to go around being filtered.

So I agree its a dumbing down but the President is the one who set the bar so low....
It's not a competition.

Old 05-19-2020, 06:24 AM

18,461 posts, read 7,089,783 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
Like those talking about Nancy's eyebrows?

Only because she's had them stretched that high with facelifts and Botox.

And this is different than talking about Trump's hair and complexion.........

How exactly?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies