Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-19-2020, 02:34 AM

20,955 posts, read 5,545,820 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by andywire View Post
I hear they have to secure her in a padded sling so they can haul her to a truck weight station, in order to begin calculating her BMI Of course, it's the white debil's fault that she is so fat. Trump has no excuse because he's white

She's a freaking hog! Total oinker!

Old 05-19-2020, 02:40 AM

9,049 posts, read 3,523,517 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
He’s the president of the United States taking drugs that have strong side effects, some of them mental. Including for some small % hallucinations.

And he has control authority to launch nuclear weapons.
Sure. That's why he will have the best medical advice available to him. You think his Drs don't know what you know?

Old 05-19-2020, 02:42 AM

34,279 posts, read 19,371,187 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgiaTransplant View Post
From that link:

"President Donald Trump weighed in at 243 pounds during his physical last week, an increase of four pounds from last year that makes him technically obese, according to a report released Thursday by the White House."

"After the release of details from his latest physical, doctors on social media noted that Trump's height and weight give him a BMI of 30.4, just over the line of obesity."

I bolded the part that may matter to the people speculating! He is certainly obese, but the term morbidly is not accurate if you believe his own medical staff.
He’s not 250lbs and 6’3 with that gut. Find your friends who weigh some, and ask them their weight. Then look at trump and compare. Or look at joe Scarborough, he’s 240 lbs, more then I do currently. he’s met trump and estimates it’s closer to 300. I’m not sure I agree, I’m a tall guy and used to weigh 270lbs. Trumps close I suspect to 275 or so. Maybe 260. And why should we? The dr who gave results in 2016 just took what trump dictated.

Old 05-19-2020, 02:44 AM

34,279 posts, read 19,371,187 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussiehoff View Post
Sure. That's why he will have the best medical advice available to him. You think his Drs don't know what you know?
So...the question is....why. Some options:

He’s lying about it. That’s nuts, but’s amongst all of this probably the most likely.

He’s taking it because he has the virus, and is exposing tons of folks. No mask remember?

He’s taking it despite not having the virus, and it’s known imunno suppressant side effects. I can only assume the dr is choosing to try and murder him.

Is there any option for this that isn’t insanely dumb by him?

Old 05-19-2020, 02:45 AM

10,681 posts, read 6,115,507 times
Trump is always calling people names...
Can't dish if you can't take...

Old 05-19-2020, 02:47 AM

3,321 posts, read 1,100,613 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicano3000X View Post
Right?!? Plus I thought Trump supporters loved when a politician “told it like it is”....

Old 05-19-2020, 02:55 AM

29,823 posts, read 24,908,096 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
He’s the president of the United States taking drugs that have strong side effects, some of them mental. Including for some small % hallucinations.

That describes at least half the general public. Leaders are supposed to represent their constituents. He is (by some estimates) obese, on at least 1, but likely more pharmaceutical drugs, loves fast food... He truly is a man of the people. What more do you want? And can you imagine the drugs they are pumping into Biden, and Hillary for that matter?

Quote:
I did not hear Trump respond to her insult. I just felt like pointing out Nasty Nancy's spiteful, mean spirited, and false comments. But Pelosi should at least base her insults on reality, instead of making stuff up. She is a poor role model, at the very least.

Old 05-19-2020, 03:10 AM

6,343 posts, read 2,898,603 times
Quote:
He should start calling Nasty Nancy something. I like Ms. Frozen Face better than Nasty Nancy.

Old 05-19-2020, 03:13 AM

21,989 posts, read 15,713,056 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Trump’s physical feature is that he’s morbidly obese. He goes about 330 or so on his best day.

Repubs called Michelle Obama fat. They called Hillary fat. They called Slick Willie fat. They called Chelsea Clinton ugly. They roared with laughter as Arnold Schwarzenegger talked a heap of crap about Obama as a girlie man with skinny arms. And those examples are just the tip of the iceberg.

So turnabout is fair play. We MUST belittle Trump based on his appearance. It’s mandatory. I couldn’t NOT do it even if I wanted to. That’s how strong the obligation to ridicule his appearance really is. Not to mention his blotchy skin and bad hair. He’s revolting.

So it is what it is. And I’m unapologetic about it.
We know Trump would not hesitate to insult someone, he thrives on it and his supporters love it. Crying because he's on the receiving end is silly.

Plenty have questioned Trump's height. In the G7 photo, he appears shorter than Justin Trudeau, who is 6'2". That would certainly change his BMI calculation. If he's 6'1" and 243, he's got a BMI of 32.1 and the likelihood he's 243 is small. Nancy's just being non-PC. Don't Trump supporters claim to love that?

https://www.macleans.ca/news/world/t...om-his-height/

Old 05-19-2020, 03:14 AM

10,681 posts, read 6,115,507 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andywire View Post
I did not hear Trump respond to her insult. I just felt like pointing out Nasty Nancy's spiteful, mean spirited, and false comments. But Pelosi should at least base her insults on reality, instead of making stuff up. She is a poor role model, at the very least.
uh huh...
https://twitter.com/American_Bridge/...689790977?s=20
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies