Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-19-2020, 05:08 AM

10,233 posts, read 6,317,831 times

Advertisements

Ask Trump's Tailor. First, elderly people shrink. Husband went from a 34 length pants as a younger man to a now 32 length pants at 71. What is Trump's pants leg length? Wait is his pants waist size?

Employee Wellness Program where I worked did not only use BMI, but Waist and Hip Measurements as an indicator of Obesity. As an aside. when daughter's friend stopped playing competitive sports, she LOST weight because muscle weighs more. "AAAnold"?

Old 05-19-2020, 05:32 AM

5,981 posts, read 2,235,359 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andywire View Post
I did a quick Google search. Looks like the general consensus is that he is around 6 foot 3 inches tall and 250 lbs. Certainly he's a big guy, but calling him "morbidly obese" just sounds like a lame, tasteless attempt at an insult. I highly doubt he falls in the category of "morbidly obese". If you have some evidence to suggest otherwise, feel free to prove me wrong. A quick Google search also led me to believe "morbid obesity" is having a BMI greater than 40, or being over 100 lbs overweight. If Trump is 250 lbs, there is no way he is 100 lbs overweight, and I highly doubt his BMI is over 40.

She would have made a far better point, and she would have sounded more intelligent, if she would have just called him obese. Why does she have to introduce blatant falsehoods into the discussion?
I spent a lot of time with 6'3 250lb guys while playing college football and some pro. Trump ain't 250 lbs, that boy is 280-300 easy. Trump has never had a muscular build so all that extra size we see is just fat.

Trump could prove her wrong but I know he won't talk about his BMI or release his "Actual" physical and not just some stupid statement from a military doc ordered by the Commander and Chief to make him sound good.

Old 05-19-2020, 05:36 AM

40,951 posts, read 49,183,047 times
We've all been thinking this.... admit it.

https://twitter.com/KiraRavenwood/st...58487734652929

Old 05-19-2020, 05:37 AM

45,676 posts, read 24,008,400 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VA Yankee View Post
Holy cow! The President routinely slams people with all kinds of derogatory remarks to belittle them through every form of media and now the loyalists are on the attack mode. What's good for the goose is good for the gander and the 2 words were just part of a sentence not a customized attack as the President so frequently delivers...
That is no excuse for her to go there.

That's just contributing to the dumbing down.

I don't support it.

All she had to say was that he is not a good candidate for experimental drug programs.

We can fill in those blanks.

Old 05-19-2020, 05:37 AM

34,231 posts, read 18,575,619 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post

That's RACIST.

Old 05-19-2020, 05:42 AM

4,320 posts, read 5,137,674 times
I'm gonna stick up for Trump a little here. Male and soon to be 74, he's already lived longer than typical men of the endomorphic body type. Despite having poor eating habits, he doesn't drink at all and doesn't smoke tobacco. And maybe golf is adequate as exercise at his size. It isn't for me, I need a workout AFTER a round of golf.

That said, he would have high mortality risk if he got corona which was Pelosi's point. Deception and hype aside, he probably weighs between 260 and 280. He's baby soft so it might be closer to 260.

And as much as he's taking the malaria drug to validate his silly touting of it, I do believe he fears the virus and is taking the drug for protection. Protect the public? not so much, but he will protect himself.

Last edited by Back to NE; 05-19-2020 at 05:43 AM.. Reason: .

Old 05-19-2020, 05:49 AM

18,461 posts, read 7,087,596 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FirebirdCamaro1220 View Post
Once again; Arnold Schwarzenegger at the 1975 Mr Olympia completely debunks BMI. He was 240 lbs and 6'2" with 7% body fat. Lean as hell, yet his BMI was 30.9, which on the BMI scale is obese. Completely debunks BMI

That's only applicable to body builders.

For the rest of the population that doesn't spend every waking hour in the gym and dieting, BMI is a perfectly acceptable measure.

BTW many body builders are at least somewhat dehydrated during competition because it increases definition and this can affect BMI measurement.

Old 05-19-2020, 05:49 AM

11,222 posts, read 8,301,386 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by xboxmas View Post
Sounds like you are desperate to pick apart someone based on their physical features. I’ll bet you make fun of Pence for respecting his wife too.
I don't really support Nancy on this comment. She should stick to the facts, as the facts favor her, not Trump. But.....

Anyone, and I do mean ANYONE who supports Trump has no leg to stand on for calling out someone else for "picking apart someone based on their physical features". That is a hallmark of Trump. I don't approve when he does it, and I don't have a double standard, Nancy should have passed on the obvious as well.

Seriously, I'd like to hear from any of the Trump Snowflakes who are calling out Nancy, I'd like to hear their thoughts on when Trump does it much worse, much more frequently, and far more inaccurately.

ARE ANY of the Trump base willing to call him out, or willing to say Nancy was justified? Anyone in the Trump base willing to have a consistent standard? Just this once?

Again, I'll close out with the fact that I cringed when Nancy did this. I thought it was a little funny, a lot accurate, but I hated seeing her stoop even inches toward the low standard that Trump has set.

Old 05-19-2020, 05:51 AM

28,353 posts, read 16,379,218 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post

Fail. Saying someone is "morbidly obese" is like saying someone is "diabetic" or "hypertensive". Saying someone is a repulsive fat pig is something else entirely.

I do very much enjoy the attempts to justify Trump's past comments, though. Thoroughly entertaining!

Old 05-19-2020, 05:52 AM

30,369 posts, read 19,156,062 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andywire View Post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFvOZns2MQk

Donald Trump is "morbidly obese" now? Sounds like a wannabe schoolgirl bully trying to talk down on the president.
Trump is obese and should address that. Nancy crashed the US and world economy in her first stint as Speaker and she reprised her role with similar results her second run as Speaker.

Nancy is trolling Trump hoping he returns insults which they hope can be used against him.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies