Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-21-2020, 11:58 AM

20,955 posts, read 5,545,820 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by PotatoMan View Post
In Minnesota they are attributing every death to COVID it seems. The truth is less people are dying from any reason right now.

With liars like this, all bets are off. Zero credibility.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=blZpgra3XbU

Old 05-21-2020, 11:58 AM

26,497 posts, read 15,074,947 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
"She said"
And then-
She provided no further details.

Now what?
Not only has she provided no further details she has already backed off her claims.

https://www.redstate.com/bonchie/202...-has-come-out/

Old 05-22-2020, 12:58 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,624,265 times
The goal in their twisted minds:
No siting President has been re-elected with a tanked economy...except once and FDR was not as popular as Trump is right now.... FDR never proved to the People, America is Great. Trump did it in record time..... and he'll do it again.

Old 05-22-2020, 08:31 AM

3,647 posts, read 1,601,831 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
Not only has she provided no further details she has already backed off her claims.

https://www.redstate.com/bonchie/202...-has-come-out/
Of course she's backing off. She's a fired employee with the Governor of the State of Florida chastising her on TV. And basically smearing her publicly about her harassment charges. What is the gov afraid of that he has to smear a woman's reputation? I thought only dems did that?

There are two possibilities of her initial claims:

1. she stated the truth and then the backlash was so intense she decided this is a battle she can't afford or win

2. she made up the claims when she fired (disgruntled employee)

We can't really know which is true right now. But let's look at some of the claims in the article above:

" the way the media are playing this is all part of a very coordinated attack on Florida’s newest governor."

The liberal media attacks all R officials, not just the one form FL.

"In reality, Florida’s data counting has been the gold standard across the country, receiving praise from experts like Dr. Birx"

Where is the background reporting that verifies the accuracy of a statement like this? There is none. Who knows how accurate the data is on the dashboard? What reporters have independently verified the data? None. Dr. Birx is on Trump admin.

"There is no evidence data was ever manipulated..."

Whenever I hear a claim "no evidence..." that just means no one is looking. Means absolutely nothing.

"...nor would such a scheme even be possible."

Manipulating data isn't possible? Of course it is. One way is simple- don't count the deaths! Like not reporting total deaths in nursing homes. In politics manipulating data is #1 tactic (both sides do it all the time) and easy.

"You can’t hide deaths or hospitalizations. If there was a rash of new coronavirus deaths not being reported in Florida, the media would know about it and they would report on it"

Excuse me, yes but only if anyone in the media is researching what's happening in hospitals. So I watch the nightly local news and NO REPORTER is standing outside a hospital reporting on detailed reporting of cases in any hospital. There is no reporter researching what cases are in my local hospitals. Not one. For one, I would bet the hospital would tell the nosy reporter that they can't divulge that information to the public, only to the state. You know, for privacy reasons.

Which brings up the point that the medical industry is the most corrupt industry in the USA, laying in bed with politicians up and down the political landscape.

"At this juncture, Florida’s coronavirus totals look to be 10-12x lower than New Yorks despite having a higher population"

Which is remarkable given the older population in FL. Even if true it's not because of what DeSantos did. He held off ordering lockdown. It was the people in FL locking down ON THEIR OWN that saved FL from being like NY.

There is so much spin going on now from both sides I can't believe anything I hear. If a fired state employee speaks up about data manipulation, and then retracts, it might be the case that it was true and she then felt a LOT of heat to back off. Or, she lied because she got fired and if so, that's when a disgruntled employee usually does not back off.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies