Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-22-2020, 08:08 AM

21,467 posts, read 10,570,105 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indentured Servant View Post
LOL....I would like to juxtapose her education and accomplishments with your own.....but I don't know what you have accomplished in your life.

This has nothing to do with IQ....and has everything to do with EQ. It's people with a LOW EQ that thinks what she proposes is somehow dumb. I get it, though, people like you reserve your right to be xenophobes if you want to be.
Not sure what EQ is, but aren’t you mad that the Chinese Communist Party allowed people with a highly contagious and deadly virus to travel freely through the world while not allowing them to travel to other points in China? Or that they bullied the World Health Organization to lie about human-to-human transmission while buying up all the PPE so they could then sell it to other countries?

Some reasonable people might call that an act of war, and it is. I don’t want to go to war with them, but I want them shamed off the world stage and manufacturing brought back to this country. I’d settle for a unified front from our politicians against China on this matter, but the Democrats are covering for China instead. It’s near treason if you ask me.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-22-2020, 08:14 AM

15,825 posts, read 6,536,770 times
The names are clearly intended as anti-Chinese slurs by the DJT minions. I don't think we need a resolution to decide that. What should be abhorrent is the consequent racist behavior toward Asian-Americans.

Old 05-22-2020, 08:14 AM

19,387 posts, read 6,501,009 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katygirl68 View Post
Not sure what EQ is, but aren’t you mad that the Chinese Communist Party allowed people with a highly contagious and deadly virus to travel freely through the world while not allowing them to travel to other points in China? Or that they bullied the World Health Organization to lie about human-to-human transmission while buying up all the PPE so they could then sell it to other countries?

Some reasonable people might call that an act of war, and it is. I don’t want to go to war with them, but I want them shamed off the world stage and manufacturing brought back to this country. I’d settle for a unified front from our politicians against China on this matter, but the Democrats are covering for China instead. It’s near treason if you ask me.
I agree. But these leftists are so eager to blame Trump in order to win the election that they are defending China, regardless of the Communists’ heinous actions. They KNEW about the virus, stopped flights from Wuhan to the rest of the country, and yet let planes fly out to the rest of the world. And that is what Democrats are defending. What the h is wrong with these people?!

Old 05-22-2020, 08:15 AM

339 posts, read 127,495 times
I seriously doubt Biden will select Kamala Harris. It's even more important since he's clearly showing signs of dementia questionable to make it through 4-years. I still think the Democrats will find a way to chose another candidate for President.

Old 05-22-2020, 08:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjshae View Post
The names are clearly intended as anti-Chinese slurs by the DJT minions. I don't think we need a resolution to decide that. What should be abhorrent is the consequent racist behavior toward Asian-Americans.
Can you give some examples? Not allegations but legitimate evidence?

Old 05-22-2020, 08:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel976 View Post
I agree. But these leftists are so eager to blame Trump in order to win the election that they are defending China, regardless of the Communists’ heinous actions. They KNEW about the virus, stopped flights from Wuhan to the rest of the country, and yet let planes fly out to the rest of the world. And that is what Democrats are defending. What the h is wrong with these people?!
They know they get away with it because the press covers for them every step of the way, but let’s hope enough people see through it to the real problem.

Old 05-22-2020, 08:29 AM

5,792 posts, read 5,104,962 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGoodTheBadTheUgly View Post
Now you know who controls the “DNC”——“CCP China”

https://dailycaller.com/2020/05/20/k...-donald-trump/
She doesn’t want chines Americans or Asian Americans to be stigmatized....what’s wrong with that? I know trump doesn’t care about anyone else but his own re-election but most thinking people should understand why the UN Heath organization has made it a general policy to not link a disease with a place or people. That’s why we have Zeka, Ebola and not Brazilian or Congo virus. The names of the past like the Spanish flu were all very wrong. It’s hard for thump folks to understand but humanity does move forward. It’s call progress. Hate and ignorance are enemies of progress,

Old 05-22-2020, 08:37 AM

6,218 posts, read 7,727,849 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pennyone View Post
She doesn’t want chines Americans or Asian Americans to be stigmatized....what’s wrong with that? I know trump doesn’t care about anyone else but his own re-election but most thinking people should understand why the UN Heath organization has made it a general policy to not link a disease with a place or people. That’s why we have Zeka, Ebola and not Brazilian or Congo virus. The names of the past like the Spanish flu were all very wrong. It’s hard for thump folks to understand but humanity does move forward. It’s call progress. Hate and ignorance are enemies of progress,
Kamal Harris is li'l pink. Though she's likely getting paid far more from the CCP, than 50 cents like some posters here.

Nobody hates Asian Americans.

Everybody despises the Chinese Communist Party. Unless you're a democrat/communist yourself.

The dem party continuously defends and deflects for the CCP.

The greater question is....... WHY?

CN

Old 05-22-2020, 08:40 AM

4,445 posts, read 1,449,223 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pennyone View Post
Not all Asians are Chinese, professor, and Chinese isn't a race. Most "thinking people" understand that normal Chinese citizens have nothing to do with this cover-up and that Chinese-Americans had absolutely nothing to do with it. The Chinese communist party is to blame because they, like all communists, are first and foremost liars. We will forever call it the Wuhan-flu because that's where it originated and it's just too bad that you or anyone else doesn't like it. Go pound sand.

I don't care what globalists and their organizations think or do. Much of what they produce and communicate is bad for the sovereignty of the United States and Americans.

If you want to quit stigmatizing Asians, mandate that Ivy league schools can't artificially devalue Asians as potential students to meet their BS diversity acceptance quotas.

Old 05-22-2020, 09:08 AM

13,806 posts, read 9,704,134 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ncguy50 View Post
That's not his story. That is THE story, AKA the truth. The CCP is to blame for unleashing the virus on the world and that is true regardless of the response of any nation and its leadership.

Neither you nor Harris seem to understand that Chinese does not equal Asian writ large. You are trying to shut down language you don't like under the banner of racism. Too bad. We are going to keep that truth on peoples' minds for generations that China is responsible for this pandemic and likely created this virus in the first place. Both you and Harris have played the race card into irrelevance. Nobody cares about it anymore because it's the expected accusation when black people don't get their way. Pathetic.
When "others" gave you THE STORY of what happened to their people.....its still called the victim mentality and the blame game.....or some kind of a "card game". Why? It's because their clan is the TARGET of the blame, that they then disparage those making the claim against their group as having a VICTIM MENTALITY and failing to take personal responsibility for their situation.

No one has said anything about Asian in this post but you. I am not saying its racism. I am saying that China has been a victim of the virus, itself. No nation should be stigmatized over this virus, because backlash will follow the stigmatization. The issue is why is it so important for people like you to have the virus named in a way that points at a nation? Even if China does not mean "Asian" most Americans can't tell the difference from a person from China, Korea, Japan ect.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPV8asmSdY8

Right now Trump and the rest of his followers are fomenting an atmosphere where Asians will be targeted...like Vicent Chin

Last edited by Indentured Servant; 05-22-2020 at 09:16 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies