Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-23-2020, 06:45 PM

37,949 posts, read 17,851,639 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Pfffffft...social justice warrior? Since when? I don’t believe in marching for rights and calling lawyers. Racial issues would be solved much differently if I had my way.
Your way? lol you support the party of the klan, the party of Jim Crow. You don't support rights.

Quote:
You’ve got me all wrong buddy. And conservative governance has us in two losing wars at the cost of $7 trillion.
Nothing to do with conservatives. Your war mongering buddy, Obama could have kept his word and brought the troops home right away but he lied. Obama controlled troop movements and could have brought them home anytime except Obama choose to escalate and murder innocents.

Quote:
You can keep it.
Not your call, besides why listen to someone who elects Jim Crow?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-23-2020, 07:33 PM

2,112 posts, read 2,595,388 times
I am not even mad at the brother in the video and I agree with what he says. I don't see how black folks can defend what Biden says at all. I am also glad he brought up that republicans need not to get too happy watching it, because they are no better and in no position at all to act like they are any better when it comes to dealing with us. I am cool when black folks call out the democratic party, get conservatives hopes up and then let them know the republican party ain't ish either!!

Old 05-23-2020, 08:20 PM

2,400 posts, read 754,330 times
I think Biden holds most black people in utter contempt.

Old 05-23-2020, 08:21 PM

26,469 posts, read 15,053,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAGAalot View Post
Yeah but how motivated will they be to vote?
He's not doing anything to motivate them....
Wait for the VP pick.

Old 05-23-2020, 08:24 PM

2,400 posts, read 754,330 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToyVW55 View Post
As a voting bloc, they will never throw their support behind Trump, no matter what.
So you believe like Biden does that they don’t think for themselves? What are you saying here?

Old 05-23-2020, 08:41 PM

1,323 posts, read 588,187 times
How quickly cons forget that the ONLY reason Biden is the presumptive nominee is because black voters are practical voters. As a Afro-latina, I'll include myself in the group. Black people handed Biden the nomination, and not because he's some beacon of civil rights. It's because the goal is singular - remove Trump from office. Biden was the choice because millions believed he is the most palatable choice for a small select group in a small select group of battleground states. It's purely strategic. Bernie and Warren would have scared off moderate and anti-trump conservative voters. We also know that now is not the time from some major progressive moment. Why? because the goal is singular - remove Trump.

Lastly, I do appreciate threads like this where cons declare that people like me are slaves, live on the dem plantation, and only vote for government handouts. It clearly delineates what you think of me and irrevocably convinces me that it is you, cons, that want to make a slave of my vote. Sorry. The republican party has done nothing to earn my vote. And the dems get my vote mostly because it helps keep repubs out of office.

And let's be clear. Everything that I have and everything that I have accomplished is because my efforts and my circle of friends and family, regardless of who is in office. So I don't need to vote for Trump because of some unemployment rate...

Old 05-23-2020, 08:42 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,179,016 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister 7 View Post
Wow. You really are a piece of work.

Biden is the racist here, not me.
Hmmmmph.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
It gets real for Creepy Sleepy Slow Joe.
Why would you insult Black Americans like that?

https://twitter.com/RealJamesWoods/s...15251353579520
You do it all the time on CD.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PotatoMan View Post
So you believe like Biden does that they don’t think for themselves? What are you saying here?
Republicans make that claim all the time.

Old 05-23-2020, 08:44 PM

1,323 posts, read 588,187 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beliciano View Post
I am not even mad at the brother in the video and I agree with what he says. I don't see how black folks can defend what Biden says at all. I am also glad he brought up that republicans need not to get too happy watching it, because they are no better and in no position at all to act like they are any better when it comes to dealing with us. I am cool when black folks call out the democratic party, get conservatives hopes up and then let them know the republican party ain't ish either!!

This...when dems falter on race matters, cons should really take a seat. Several seats.

Old 05-23-2020, 09:12 PM

8,131 posts, read 4,324,505 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andywire View Post
https://twitter.com/ofcrdeonjoseph/s...61864687386624

"Don't you say ain't... It's isn't".

This is the kind of African American voter the dems fear, and loathe the most.
The guy has no creditability, he's an Uncle Tom.

Old 05-23-2020, 09:18 PM

15,292 posts, read 7,753,799 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PotatoMan View Post
I think Biden holds most black people in utter contempt.
Nah... he's just confused and irritable. He can't remember the rules about what white people are allowed to say.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies