Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-23-2020, 08:03 PM

7,511 posts, read 4,351,558 times

Advertisements

What he was telling black people is that the Democrats own them lock stock and barrel. That they should be grateful to the Democrats for keeping them on the plantation. If they don't vote for him then they are a sell out to their people. That black people owe the Democrats something. It was both a condescending and racist remark where Biden showed his true colors. Biden believes that black people are not capable of thinking for themselves. He think's that somehow he's far superior in intelligence by trying to talk the way thinks black people talk. By using the word "ain't". It's not the first time he's made racist remarks.

Quote:
“They gonna put y’all back in chains”

You got the FIRST mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that’s a storybook, man.” They key word here is FIRST.

“You cannot go to a 7-Eleven or a Dunkin’ Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent. I’m not joking.”

“I'm the only white boy on the east side of Wilmington.”
I know, I know that's just Joe being Joe. Could you imagine the outcry if a Republican had made those remarks?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-23-2020, 08:51 PM

14,416 posts, read 22,480,960 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarallel View Post
You're asking us? Why don't you Google it?

I think what Biden was speaking of was that black citizen voting for Trump, considering his history of racism, weren't keeping in mind their best interests as a race.
Sound like something a true racist would think.

Old 05-23-2020, 08:58 PM

15,292 posts, read 7,756,889 times
Quote:

I think what Biden was speaking of was that black citizen voting for Trump, considering his history of racism, weren't keeping in mind their best interests as a race.
^^^ This must be what they mean by "whitesplaining".

Old 05-23-2020, 09:01 PM

8,131 posts, read 4,326,602 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PotatoMan View Post
African Americans who voted for Trump are not really black?
Biden was correct, not all African Americans are black.

Old 05-24-2020, 08:13 AM

12,956 posts, read 13,673,944 times
Black people who are in a quandary of whether they should vote with the Klan or with the rest of Black America probably are the kind who would be insulted if somone called them black. Nice burn Biden.

Old 05-24-2020, 08:19 AM

34,300 posts, read 15,646,770 times
Quote:

You seem to be thinking/suggesting they are stupid and can't see for themselves what Trump has done and then decide for themselves !!! Biden's record is incarceration's and Trump's is criminal justice reform to undo it !!! That's the history so who is the racist ? Its up to each individual to decide the merits and reject group think !!!

Old 05-24-2020, 08:27 AM

5,172 posts, read 4,942,570 times
Quote:
....I think what Biden was speaking of was that black citizen voting for Trump, considering his history of racism, weren't keeping in mind their best interests as a race.
And that history is??? He has no history of racism...repeatedly saying so doesn't make it so. No one can give an example other than using some out-of-text quote, such as the "...very fine people on both sides..." comment.

Old 05-24-2020, 08:29 AM

2,400 posts, read 754,643 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thriftylefty View Post
Black people who are in a quandary of whether they should vote with the Klan or with the rest of Black America probably are the kind who would be insulted if somone called them black. Nice burn Biden.
What?

Old 05-24-2020, 09:10 AM

12,956 posts, read 13,673,944 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PotatoMan View Post
What?
People who are in the "black mainstream" are not bothered by anything Biden says. These people are the most likely black voters; black women and black church goers. Black voters see Biden as that one particular white friend who is loyal, trustworthy but doesn't get the "black talk" right sometimes.

The man who said Africa was just a bunch of $h!+ hole countries is going to spend a milion dollars to convince black voters that Biden is a racist. Republicans just don't get black people.

Old 05-24-2020, 09:12 AM

2,400 posts, read 754,643 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thriftylefty View Post
People who are in the "black maninstream" are not bothered by anything Biden says. These people are the most likely black voters; black women and black church goers. Black voters see Biden as that one particular white friend who is loyal, trustworthy but doesn't get the "black talk" right sometimes.

The man who who said Africa was just a bunch of $h!+ hole contries is going to spend a milion dollars to convince black voters that Biden is a racist. Republicans just don't get black people.
Thanks for the whitesplaining there. I’m sure black folks are happy to have you speak for them, well the ones who would vote for an old racist like Biden.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies