Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-24-2020, 10:47 PM

23,654 posts, read 17,549,252 times

Advertisements

Full Measure: May 24, 2020 - Interview with the President | Full Measure

Great interview with the President. I like Sharyl Atkinson. CBS spied on her when she worked for them. So much spying going on.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-24-2020, 10:54 PM

30,976 posts, read 21,700,711 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by janelle144 View Post
Full Measure: May 24, 2020 - Interview with the President | Full Measure

Great interview with the President. I like Sharyl Atkinson. CBS spied on her when she worked for them. So much spying going on.
Is it worth 23 minutes of my time? Does he just repeat what he's been repeating? The more you repeat your lies, the more likely they might finally be believed by the not so gullible.

Old 05-25-2020, 04:44 AM

16,173 posts, read 6,918,174 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by StillwaterTownie View Post
Is it worth 23 minutes of my time? Does he just repeat what he's been repeating? The more you repeat your lies, the more likely they might finally be believed by the not so gullible.
Like it or hate it the following is only my opinion:
Dear Lord...........
You can lead all horses to water .........but some still refuse to drink.
This video was 23 minutes of nourishment. President Donald Trump 2020.
For God and Country. America for Americans................

Old 05-25-2020, 05:21 AM

19,387 posts, read 6,531,165 times
Quote:
Given your closed mind, I would say "no" - it's not worth YOUR time. But there are many swing voters and moderates who are appalled by the fact that the Dems-in-Power have put up someone with dementia so bad he must hidden away and who trumpets radical left policies that reward illegal immigrants. Thus, these voters are now considering whether to just sit this election or actually vote for Trump. Those are the people for whom the interview is worth their time.

Old 05-25-2020, 05:55 AM

25,986 posts, read 12,988,769 times
I didn't know Trump is 44-0 on his political endorsements in 2020, & 178-"some tiny #" overall. That is remarkable.

I also didn't know how highly Trump thought of Rick Grenell (at least for now). Grenell is America's chief spy, and he's sifting through rheems of intelligence docs from 2015 to today looking for anything related to the deep state's Coup attempt, and The Ukraine. When he comes across anything worth looking in to deeper, he hands it off the Barr & Durham so they can assemble the puzzle of Democrat corruption. Grenell sounds like a nasty s.o.b.. which makes him the right guy for this job.

The work of these 3 men is why Trump is now saying he could have a chance to take them all down. After I take Trumps typical boastfulness in to account, I'm thinking a few of the bad actors are going to prison, but it's doubtful Obama will.

This interview shows how important TV ratings, and social media ratings, are to Trump.

Those are my takeaways in case you dont want to watch it all. I read it, didn't watch it.

Old 05-25-2020, 06:07 AM

17,855 posts, read 13,784,149 times
Quote:
Here is a synopsis.

1) The virus is China's fault. They could have stopped it.
2) Millions of people would have died if I hadn't shut it down. What I did was incredible. Nobody thought I
should have shut it down.
3) We had the greatest economy in the world. We had to shut it down like magic. We are opening it up.
Countries that have gone the other way are losing in an incredible way.
4) To the Columbia University paper that said we closed down too late. " Columbia University is a disgrace.
Fake News is a disgrace. The criticism is like nobody has ever seen before".
5) We want the churches back open. Religious freedom is an "essential service". CDC to make a
recommendation on this today. We don't want people being arrested in their cars with their windows
rolled up.
6) I've heard tremendous reports on hydroxychloroquine. Incredible studies in France and Italy.
Tremendous rave reviews from people.
7) My briefings had the highest ratings on cable. The news is corrupt. I've never seen anything like it.
8) I've made a lot of doctors and governors look great by getting ventilators and supplies. Sometimes
they weren't doing a very good job.
9) The democrats and deep state tried an illegal takedown. Richard Grinnell found all this stuff. He is
incredible. Bill Barr is the most honest man. He will do what's right.
10) Dan Coates didn't do his job. Jeff Sessions was a disaster and was not mentally qualified. Should
have never been appointed.
11) Russia thing was a total hoax. My business friend said after that investigation that "I must be the
most honest person in the world". They made millions of phone calls about me. They never called Russia.
12) Ratcliff will be fantastic. We are fighting the deep state. We will break the deep state.
13) McCabe, Struck, Page are bad guys. Bill Barr will lock them up. They deserve 50 years.
14) They tried to take me out after Hillary didn't win. That (Russian hoax) was their plan B.
15) Mueller, Wiseman and Comey are terrible people. They lied to Congress. Flynn didn't lie.
16) Ron Johnson from Wisconsin is incredible. They (deep state) committed Treason. They are corrupt. We caught
them.
17) Biden is not a smart person. He has no strong points. He is not mentally sharp. He doesn't even
know he's alive. I've never seen anything like it.
18. The democrats are a very corrupt party. The media is corrupt. They never write good stories about
me. I've set records for the stock market multiple times. No good stories.
19. Zuckerberg says I'm the biggest thing on facebook. Sometimes I have my tweets transcribed. I make
a mistake about every 500 tweets.
20. We have proven the democrats were spying on me and Flynn. I don't know Bull Durham because I
don't want to be accused of influencing him. They will do what's right. The democrats committed
what could be called treason trying to take down a sitting president. It should never happen again.
21. We want sports back. Golf and racing are back. Hopefully other sports soon. I don't need to do
anything symbolic like throw out the first pitch at a game. I have done that many times. I just want
sports open.
22. I don't think Russia wants me to win the election. I get along with Putin but I don't know if he wants me to win. China doesn't want me
to win.

Old 05-25-2020, 06:11 AM

19,387 posts, read 6,531,165 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddie gein View Post
Here is a synopsis.

1) The virus is China's fault. They could have stopped it.
2) Millions of people would have died if I hadn't shut it down. What I did was incredible. Nobody thought I
should have shut it down.
3) We had the greatest economy in the world. We had to shut it down like magic. We are opening it up.
Countries that have gone the other way are losing in an incredible way.
4) To the Columbia University paper that said we closed down too late. " Columbia University is a disgrace.
Fake News is a disgrace. The criticism is like nobody has ever seen before".
5) We want the churches back open. Religious freedom is an "essential service". CDC to make a
recommendation on this today. We don't want people being arrested in their cars with their windows
rolled up.
6) I've heard tremendous reports on hydroxychloroquine. Incredible studies in France and Italy.
Tremendous rave reviews from people.
7) My briefings had the highest ratings on cable. The news is corrupt. I've never seen anything like it.
8) I've made a lot of doctors and governors look great by getting ventilators and supplies. Sometimes
they weren't doing a very good job.
9) The democrats and deep state tried an illegal takedown. Richard Grinnell found all this stuff. He is
incredible. Bill Barr is the most honest man. He will do what's right.
10) Dan Coates didn't do his job. Jeff Sessions was a disaster and was not mentally qualified. Should
have never been appointed.
11) Russia thing was a total hoax. My business friend said after that investigation that "I must be the
most honest person in the world". They made millions of phone calls about me. They never called Russia.
12) Ratcliff will be fantastic. We are fighting the deep state. We will break the deep state.
13) McCabe, Struck, Page are bad guys. Bill Barr will lock them up. They deserve 50 years.
14) They tried to take me out after Hillary didn't win. That was their plan B.
15) Mueller, Wiseman and Comey are terrible people. They lied to Congress. Flynn didn't lie.
16) Ron Johnson from Wisconsin is incredible. They committed Treason. They are corrupt. We caught
them.
17) Biden is not a smart person. He has no strong points. He is not mentally sharp. He doesn't even
know he's alive. I've never seen anything like it.
18. The democrats are a very corrupt party. The media is corrupt. They never write good stories about
me. I've set records for the stock market multiple times. No good stories.
19. Zuckerberg says I'm the biggest thing on facebook. Sometimes I have my tweets transcribed. I make
a mistake about every 500 tweets.
20. We have proven the democrats were spying on me and Flynn. I don't know Bull Durham because I
don't want to be accused of influencing him. They will do what's right. The democrats committed
what could be called treason trying to take down a sitting president. It should never happen again.
21. We want sports back. Golf and racing are back. Hopefully other sports soon. I don't need to do
anything symbolic like throw out the first pitch at a game. I have done that many times. I just want
sports open.
Readers: Please be aware that this synopsis was provided to you by an extreme left-winger and that should be factored in when you read the above.

Old 05-25-2020, 06:25 AM

19,289 posts, read 17,174,435 times
I am thankfull that a transcript of the interview was posted so I didn't have to watch it. Seeing the interview was Hosted by veteran conservative investigative journalist Sharyl Attkisson i'm not really surprise by the tone or questions.

Some examples:

Sharyl: Can you take us to the moment when you remember first hearing about the highest projections? We're talking millions, and we had not been told that yet in the public, but I assume you were told that first. Were you thinking, how is this to be believed? Was it startling and frightening?

President Trump: I would have done exactly. We've done the exact moves that I would have done. And I did it early. Tony Fauci, Dr. Birx, they all said what I did was incredible. In retrospect, Tony, as you know, never thought he was going to be as severe as it was. And we're talking about months later, a long time after I did the ban. I did a ban and nobody thought I should do it. I mean, literally I don't think anybody thought I should do it. I made that decision by myself and it turned out to be a great decision. Hundreds of thousands of lives are saved.

President Trump: You know It's a disgrace what I watch from this fake news media and from some of these liberal institutions. Columbia is a liberal, disgraceful institution to write that because all the people that they cater to were months after me, they said we shouldn't close it. I took tremendous heat, you know this.

The rest reads the same how "he made the decisions by himself" , "I did a ban and nobody thought I should do it" and then it moves onto all the evils out to get him. All we need is the picture of him on white horse to complete the image.
This is news a 30 minute talking point where he gets to expound on what a great job he has done and how everyone has praised him. Just another piece of his reelection campaign at least his rallies are open about their purpose...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies