Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Who do you think will win in 2020
Trump 57 76.00%
Biden 18 24.00%
Voters: 75. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-24-2020, 05:19 PM

10,055 posts, read 14,418,692 times

Advertisements

Trump wins again and is re-elected.

He wins same states as 2016, maybe losing 1 at most (Arizona mayyybe).

I predict he picks up a state or two, actually (New Hampshire or Minnesota possibly)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-24-2020, 05:28 PM

9,963 posts, read 18,492,357 times
LOL 21-4 Trump

The only thing this poll will show is how far right this forum has become.

Old 05-24-2020, 05:30 PM

7,977 posts, read 4,983,013 times
Biden SHOULD win if the country was sane and he should win in a landslide without ever lifting a finger. . Trump probably will though because the citizens in this country believe "Rah Rah" speeches over logic. Americans are easily brainwashed and persuaded by sociopaths for whatever reason.

Trump tells people to go suck on Clorox wipes, they will do it

Old 05-24-2020, 05:32 PM

9,908 posts, read 9,579,736 times
Trump needs to win again!

Look at the alternative.

And whomever is gonna be vice president, look for that person to be president if Biden is no longer president, thru health conditions, death, or just walks away from it or something like that.

Old 05-24-2020, 05:42 PM

25,693 posts, read 12,772,161 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mach50 View Post
LOL 21-4 Trump

It prooves the left wing posters here are not persuading anybody. Their posts are all emotion, & devoid of persuasive facts or logic.

All anyone has to do is look at how the liberal agenda has served America's cities. The Blue cities & states are a mess. 8 of the top 10 deadliest C-19 states are Blue, because they cannot run anything well. Their policies are huge failures. Public health is the STATES job, not Feds.

Yeah, lets not sanitize the subways, and lets force infected people into nursing homes...duh! Let's let Teachers Unions control inner city education & restrict choice...how's that working out for minorities?

This election is about globalism. Globalism is dead. Anti-China sentiment is strong. That favors Trump.

I hope after his re-election, Trump confronts China head-on with Iran-like sanctions enforced by the entire Western World. I'd squeeze them into starvation, then airdrop rice & munitions to the Chinese people if they rebel. The CCP's concentrated, so mass airdrops would arm & feed the masses. Leverage up our air superiority.

I can sense victory on all fronts. Common sense & logic wins out over emotions every time.

Old 05-24-2020, 05:51 PM

13,684 posts, read 9,003,085 times
I thought Hillary would win, but the electoral college said otherwise.

As for November 2020: I give the nod to Mr. Biden. I simply do not see how President Trump has expanded his base. I will not refer to polls or such.

Of course, much hinges on whom is Mr. Biden's VP. I was rather for Senator McCain, but when I learned about Ms. Palin, I became disenchanted (recall, Mr. McCain's age and health history were a factor). I then learned more about Mr. Obama, and the choice became easy.

Some context: If, as I suspect, Mr. Trump dumps Mr. Pence for VP (blaming Mr. Pence for the virus crisis; else why appoint him to lead the response?) and then the Republican Convention nominates, say, Ms. Nikki Haley as VP, that would boost Mr. Trump's chances. But, if he keeps Mr. Pence, then I think his chances are nil.

I doubt Mr. Biden would have as VP anyone that would cause me to vote for Mr. Trump (if Mr. Biden had Don Jr. as a running mate, I would be in a dither). But, who knows?

Old 05-24-2020, 06:01 PM

18,949 posts, read 43,571,506 times
Three months ago, I would have said Trump will be re-elected easily, but now with the virus I'm not sure. I think it depends on the situation come November and whether or not seniors feel comfortable going out to vote. It may get better, or it may get worse... who knows.

Old 05-24-2020, 06:08 PM

805 posts, read 1,084,379 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mach50 View Post
LOL 21-4 Trump

Doubt it. This forum is actually a very good cross-section of the electorate, and has given me tremendous insight as to what ordinary Americans are thinking. In addition, you have a great chance to hear what many closeted Trump supporters normally don't say in public because of fear of retribution from the so-called "tolerant" progressive left.

Not to mention the forum has accurately predicted elections in the past (2012, 2016).

Old 05-24-2020, 06:12 PM

29,807 posts, read 24,880,628 times
Trump, in epic Reagan style landslide victory. Remember this time of year last time, Hillary was the heavy favorite. The polls are always tilted farther left than reality.

Old 05-24-2020, 06:14 PM

16,352 posts, read 8,088,686 times
It will become increasingly clear that Trump's mishandling of the pandemic has cost thousands of lives. Moderates and independents will vote for Biden. Trump will be down to his hardcore base of Trumper Humper Bible Thumpers. That will not be enough to put him over the top. Biden will eek out enough electoral votes for the win plus a substantial majority of the popular vote to make it convincing. Trump will be sent packing. Good riddance to bad rubbish.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies