Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-26-2020, 12:47 PM

35,427 posts, read 20,812,644 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vector1 View Post
^

Knowing that posters habits, I'd bet he is always looking for anti-Trump stories/videos to start threads over or post about.
Furthermore, he likely believes Trump's ____ism, ____phobia, etc. is the cause of all sorts of bad things happening to minorities, or would at least like to frame it that way by implication.

`
Check my post- NOT one anti Mr.T thread ever started by me. Comments oh Yes... but I posts facts..

Old 05-26-2020, 12:47 PM

78,866 posts, read 46,426,521 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Listener2307 View Post
Just do as the officer asks and give him what he asks for.
It's not hard.

I am unswayed.

It was death by stupidity. Don't resist and you'll be fine. There is no requirement that cops must be punched at least X # of times before forceful restraint is used.
He was cuffed.....
He was already cuffed
He had been cuffed for sometime before the video starts rolling.
The other officers try to stand in the way so it can't be videoed at one point.

That was NOT REASONABLE USE OF FORCE.... PERIOD!!!!!!!

Old 05-26-2020, 12:52 PM

10,681 posts, read 6,083,720 times
Quote:
It's not hard.

I am unswayed.

It was death by stupidity. Don't resist and you'll be fine. There is no requirement that cops must be punched at least X # of times before forceful restraint is used.
The man was no longer resisting.

The cop did not need to keep his knee on the man's neck for THE ENTIRE DURATION!...

35,427 posts, read 20,812,644 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by prospectheightsresident View Post
You pointing out a couple of videos (if you really want to play that game, take a look at all of the attacks on white Hasidic Jews by blacks in NYC, NJ, and other areas in the NYC area, including those that resulted in death, over the last year or two) does not support that narrative.
Today it happens to be a thread of Back men- I totally am against any harassment of the JEWS_in any fashion--TOTALLY hate wife beaters and I'll go to jail- stopping child abusers- especially sexual predators... I don't like people being harassed when people are minding their own business- I hate BULLYS! NOT political- could care less who they vote for- asrholes are arseholes.

16,870 posts, read 10,516,933 times
It’s true we don’t see what he did before the video but it’s hard to think of anything that would justify this. Maybe if he was completely hopped up on drugs and throwing people through windows or some, but says he was arrested for forgery.

Old 05-26-2020, 12:57 PM

15,355 posts, read 12,581,817 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJJersey View Post
It’s true we don’t see what he did before the video but it’s hard to think of anything that would justify this. Maybe if he was completely hopped up on drugs and throwing people through windows or some, but says he was arrested for forgery.
I’ve seen cops treat a mass murderer with more dignity than this.

Old 05-26-2020, 12:58 PM

3,720 posts, read 1,419,126 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
Looks like the Pandemic is over. Everything is racist again.

Old 05-26-2020, 01:08 PM

16,344 posts, read 8,434,616 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonnymarkjiz View Post
Even the most pro-cop people have to admit that's just straight up murder. WTF. The guy repeatedly said he couldn't breathe and the cop just smugly kept forcing his knee into his neck. Cmon now.
No

Murder is a legal term where X amount of criteria must be met to reach that threshold.

This could be anything from proper procedure, to involuntary manslaughter, unless it can be proved the LEO meant to kill the suspect.
The trouble with cases like this is too often the prosecutor under intense political pressure (with raced based allegations) tries to get a murder conviction, and fails to do so, even though a lesser charged would hve been granted.
Result
Minority community and racial agitators are lathered up by the false leftist media coverage, and wind up rioting because of a perceived lack of justice for their community.

Are there bad cops?
Sure there are always some.

But don't make the assumption or leap that this incident equates to murder, based on the limited facts we know at this stage.

`

Old 05-26-2020, 01:09 PM

13,806 posts, read 9,659,569 times
Quote:
It's not hard.

I am unswayed.

So all the people not wearing mask or social distancing, in defiance of guidelines, should all die? I get it. Don't do as we do....do as we say. You don't want to follow orders....but you expect black people to follow orders.

I think we have the right to breath. If we are to be denied the right to breath and are to be put to death, that is up to the judge.

Old 05-26-2020, 01:14 PM

30,530 posts, read 18,004,555 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
Today it happens to be a thread of Back men- I totally am against any harassment of the JEWS_in any fashion--TOTALLY hate wife beaters and I'll go to jail- stopping child abusers- especially sexual predators... I don't like people being harassed when people are minding their own business- I hate BULLYS! NOT political- could care less who they vote for- asrholes are arseholes.
That's fair enough

My post does not apply to you specifically, in that case. But its hard for me to take some seriously when they claim to care about racism and antisemitism, etc., but only raise a ruckus when they can frame the debate and narrative in one way. Note, the issue with blacks attacking Jews in the Northeast ONLY became national news once death got involved when the two black Nationalists shot up the Jewish deli in New Jersey. I will gladly stand against racism, antisemitism, etc., no matter who is involved, but its hard to stand side-by-side with some who clearly politicize the issue, expressing outrage in some cases while remaining silent in others.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies