Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-28-2020, 10:01 PM

19,743 posts, read 22,641,589 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mirage98de View Post
Anyone else thoroughly enjoying watching these libs trash their own community?

Quite satisfying lol.

Only downside is they will claim the consequences (grocery stores leave town, property insurance skyrockets, etc) is RAAAAAASISTT!!
After watching a thug knee choke a guy? Yeah I can see that.

Old 05-28-2020, 10:01 PM

2,949 posts, read 1,353,934 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by reno dweller View Post
there are two groups of people in minneapolis or anywhere else in the country, one group that uses the freedom to gather and express displeasure and protest the outcome of an unfortunate situation in a peaceful manner, and the group that uses this situation as an excuse to riot destroy property and loot for personal gains, which doesn't serve any purpose or any justice to george floyd's family.
+1

Old 05-28-2020, 10:02 PM

3,287 posts, read 2,355,019 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiiancoconut View Post
Typical liberal protest consist of setting everything ablaze, physical assaults, looting, shooting, destroying private and public property, blocking roads, burning flags, throwing bricks ..... did I mention fire? Liberals love fire.

We’ll show these cops by destroying our own community!
What a bunch of fools these people are. I am watching them break into thee police station and setting it on fire, as they did to Autozone and a liquor store, not to mention Target being looted. What a fine bunch of residents in that city. Nothing like destroying their own neighborhood and robbing its own people of stores to shop in and also causing hundreds of jobs to be lost. And guess what? The guy is still dead. So, tell me how this animal behavior is working out for ya? They should all be in jail. I don’t like how the police abandoned their own precinct. If I were the police, I would not return and leave it lawless . Let the animal kill each other. Then you’ll see how fast they beg the police to come help them.

I feel bad for George Floyd. I have no sympathy for the fools that are outraged by it.

Old 05-28-2020, 10:03 PM

23,766 posts, read 29,039,039 times
It doesn't appear the fire has penetrated the shell of the precinct

I don't thhink there are any gas stations nearby

Fort Calhoun

Old 05-28-2020, 10:04 PM

3,287 posts, read 2,355,019 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blahblahyoutoo View Post
is minneapolis (or that part of town) ghetto? I don't hear anything much about it, positive or negative, like I do detroit, baltimore, memphis, st louis, camden, etc.
Either way, all of the cities you mentioned are run by those wonderful black-loving democrats. Makes you think, huh?

Old 05-28-2020, 10:04 PM

4,472 posts, read 3,823,457 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobNJ1960 View Post
To be frank, I would not guess the motivation. I do not care what it was.

I do think criminal charges should be brought against the ex cop. Even the deli worker who called was pleading with the cop to get off Floyd's neck. I am so proud of the quick-thinking teen who captured the video that brought this to light.

I abhor violent protests, but I also am hoping Chauvin ends up spending many years in a cage-where he belongs.
Yeah and thanks to that teen, Minneapolis is burning to the ground. So "proud"

Old 05-28-2020, 10:05 PM

1,742 posts, read 957,797 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RowingFiend View Post
Link: https://sports.yahoo.com/amy-klobuch...183728902.html

Well, Democrats are to blame for George Floyd's death. Senator Klobucher (D-MN) never prosecuted this thug/cop despite multiple conduct issues. Where is the outrage about her?

This means Sen. Klobucher will not be Biden's running mate. There is no way he could choose her now after this. I think that's unfortunate, since ( in my opinion) she was the least objectionable Democrat running this year, aside from Tulsi Gabbard.

Old 05-28-2020, 10:05 PM

29,813 posts, read 24,885,583 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by xboxmas View Post
Yeah and thanks to that teen, Minneapolis is burning to the ground. So "proud"

Bringing to light evidence of wrong doing on the part of law enforcement officers is a benefit for everyone. No one, anywhere, needs dangerous criminals lurking about in a uniform. If anyone should be blamed for the rioting, it's the shameless opportunists, the race hucksters and news media that are likely encouraging it by failing to properly condemn and shame their terrible behavior.

Old 05-28-2020, 10:06 PM

72,978 posts, read 62,563,721 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blahblahyoutoo View Post
is minneapolis (or that part of town) ghetto? I don't hear anything much about it, positive or negative, like I do detroit, baltimore, memphis, st louis, camden, etc.
Minneapolis is actually one of the better cities in the USA. Minneapolis is actually one of the cities in this country I hoped to live in. But like most major cities, Blacks are the poorest. I found out several years ago that Blacks in Minneapolis tend to be poorer than Blacks in many other cities. Minneapolis is actually a thriving city. It's much better than Baltimore, Detroit, Memphis, or St. Louis. But like all of those cities, Blacks are poorer than anyone else.

Old 05-28-2020, 10:06 PM

21,109 posts, read 13,553,448 times
Police station on fire. https://kstp.com/georgefloyd/?fbclid...hIaWxXyLx8SOI8
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies