Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-28-2020, 12:19 AM

3,304 posts, read 2,172,400 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kavalier View Post
This the black-on-white attempted murder you're referring to I suspect.

Video captures brutal nursing home beating

I bet Fake News hans't even covered it hardly, and those lefties clutching their pearls in this thread couldn't care less about it....oh, but they suuuuure care that this lady called a black man a black man.
Blacks regularly attack, maim and rape elderly White people. It happens on a regular basis but you don't even see it on national news.

I hadn't even seen the news story that you posted. It's not surprise to see that story because I've seen so many like that.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-28-2020, 12:20 AM

7,300 posts, read 3,396,585 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
Ok, so you don't think she did anything wrong by calling the police. Why didn't she just walk away instead of calling them knowing she was being recorded. He should have been the one calling the police on how she was treating her dog. Glad he was taken away from her.
Because she doesn't have an obligation to turn her back on a guy who is targeting her.

She wasn't "treating" her dog in any way except to walk him. In contrast, this guy was trying to lure her dog. That isn't remotely normal behavior. Its alarming. He wouldn't leave her or her dog alone. Cops were warranted.

Old 05-28-2020, 12:21 AM

2,678 posts, read 1,700,899 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dark Enlightenment View Post
LOL Your reaction would be the exact opposite if it was a white lady bird watcher telling a black male dog walker "in a civil tone" what the rules are. You be calling her "Birdwatcher Becky".
But you know he wouldn’t have called the police on her and tell them a white woman is threatening him.

Stop your shenanigans please.

Old 05-28-2020, 12:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
Karens are proving themselves to be manipulative liars. Making false claims to the police is a crime.

Glad that racist, dog abuser was fired.
A competition involving racially charged generalizations won't go well for you either.

Old 05-28-2020, 12:26 AM

73,012 posts, read 62,607,656 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supachai View Post
You only care about Black issues because you are self centered. Stop trying to convince others that they also need to care about Black issues. Black people don't care about issues that affect others yet they expect everyone to care about them. Prime example of narcissistic personality disorder.
You're no less self-centered than me. You love to complain about Black people. So why should I care about your concerns? You're the one who admitted you don't care about my concerned. Calling me a narcissist doesn't change the fact that your thinking is quite messed up.

I never said I didn't care about anyone else. I'm saying I don't care about YOUR problems, as in you personally.

Old 05-28-2020, 12:27 AM

37,135 posts, read 42,209,520 times
I'll chalk it up to the quarantine taking it's toll. The amount of people on here who are GLEEFUL over her life being in shambles over this is horrifying. I'll chalk THAT up to the quarantine taking it's toll too, even though you're probably just awful people in general.

Old 05-28-2020, 12:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceece View Post
I'll chalk it up to the quarantine taking it's toll. The amount of people on here who are GLEEFUL over her life being in shambles over this is horrifying. I'll chalk THAT up to the quarantine taking it's toll too, even though you're probably just awful people in general.
I don't blame this on quarantine. Many people would want to see her life in shambles anyway. People look at it as vengeance.

Old 05-28-2020, 12:31 AM

15,292 posts, read 7,758,205 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
Karens are proving themselves to be manipulative liars. Making false claims to the police is a crime.
Tawanas and Jussies be projecting.

Old 05-28-2020, 12:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dark Enlightenment View Post
Tawanas and Jussies be projecting.
You want to talk about them? Start your own thread. Don't come here just to deflect from the topic of this thread.

Old 05-28-2020, 12:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
I don’t get it either Mike. Just unbelievable.

His career is OVER!

Okay. Fine.

But you were in support of Zimmerman.

Meh...whatever. You hire her then. Or since you wanna put on your cape and be Captain Save-a-Nutjob, step in and pay her bills.
Its an injustice that her career is supposedly over. Trust me when i state that the social mechanism behind her firing will one day come back to bite your collective rear-ends. Enjoy your ridiculous catharsis while you can.

Right, pay her bills. Because having an opinion about an event, that other people have a different opinion on, mandates that my outcome for that opinion is to either create a job or pay someone's bills. That's logical.

What's your punishment for your opinion, since we're meting them out?

I was in support of a fair investigation of the Zimmerman incident. The destructive media decided to make it a circus, to include their hand in falsifying evidence (NBC altering the 911 tape, at minimum) and misreporting the facts most often utilizing their favorite tool of lying by omission, and at that point I took a jurors view , decided the "prosecution" was corrupt, which they indisputably were, and argued for the innocence of the defendant. At the very least because he (and by extension his use of his weapon) wasn't getting a non-corrupt trial on the national stage. In this nation, defendants cannot be found guilty if the prosecution is found to be corrupt. They require a fair trial.

The media then doubled down and did the same thing with Michael Brown, except their lying and corruption of facts were clearer and more central to obscuring the circumstances surrounding the killing of that criminal. Riots ensued.

In both cases the media was willing to lie to create a national social fracture that is apparently still active, given your remarks here.

In both cases, its telling that the media scapegoat was found to be not guilty.

At the very least, there is no rhetorical weight in stating that I was "in support" of Zimmerman. No one who is invested in a more harmonious United States would absolutely defend Trayvon Martin. The entire post-event production of that situation was a complete joke and an embarrassment to this nation. No one with a room temperature IQ should cosign how that event was handled or the facts presented by the media.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies