Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-28-2020, 07:30 AM

234 posts, read 89,541 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by katygirl68 View Post
Rocko, with all due respect, what he said to her before the cameras were rolling is unknown except what he wrote about on his Facebook page. And what he wrote in his own defense was bizarrely creepy. It may have been even more creepy than that in reality.
I highly doubt she was half as scared of the man she called the police on as her dog was scared of her while she was almost choking him to death while screaming irrational gibberish.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-28-2020, 07:34 AM

7,767 posts, read 3,357,885 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kavalier View Post
This the black-on-white attempted murder you're referring to I suspect.

Video captures brutal nursing home beating

I bet Fake News hans't even covered it hardly, and those lefties clutching their pearls in this thread couldn't care less about it....oh, but they suuuuure care that this lady called a black man a black man.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxic Waltz View Post
Is there a CD thread about this story?
It appears there is not, so I made one:

https://www.city-data.com/forum/poli...n-nursing.html

Edit, there was a thread on this, here it is.

https://www.city-data.com/forum/poli...-patients.html

Last edited by Toxic Waltz; 05-28-2020 at 07:48 AM..

Old 05-28-2020, 07:34 AM

20,834 posts, read 17,041,487 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katygirl68 View Post
What utter nonsense! I’m treating him like I would treat anyone who did this to someone over a nothing argument. He doesn’t get a pass because he’s black.
He was not asking for a pass. He followed the law. I actually don't see why anyone would have a problem with him helping to enforce that....

Old 05-28-2020, 07:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheeriochapgovna View Post
I highly doubt she was half as scared of the man she called the police on as her dog was scared of her while she was almost choking him to death while screaming irrational gibberish.
Poor dog. She doesn't give a hoot about the dog.

She just was not going to allow a man to tell her what to do. Imagine being married to the lady.

Old 05-28-2020, 07:37 AM

11,027 posts, read 6,483,682 times
This story is exactly what I expect when two entitled aholes bump into each other.

This guy seems confrontational. He arrives at the dog park equipped with dog treats (despite not having a dog) and an agenda to catch people breaking rules. He has knighted himself as a volunteer security force.

This woman is also confrontational. She wasn’t accepting of the rightful tsking she received for not following the rules, and then allowed the situation to deteriorate greatly by involving police.

I think they both ought to be put into a conference room together for a day to work it all out. They’d probably emerge as good friends. This canceling people out crap with getting their employers involved is the height of punitive pettiness. It needs to stop. People need to learn how to resolve their differences without involving the rest of society.

Old 05-28-2020, 07:38 AM

1,059 posts, read 1,554,268 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Unlike the guy in this story, I’d rather throw a rock and bust you in the head for threatening me by calling the cops. But if I know I can get you fired instead, I’ll take that option every time. Lol
And lost in all this conversation is the fact that the guy's sister posted the video, not him. And guess who outed her name? Her dog walkers! If she was such a great person, do you think they would have just thrown her name out there without weighing the consequences? She probably leaves a trail of people she's treated like garbage along her way to be a VP living on the upper west side.

This thread just goes to show you how far certain people will go to stretch reality to defend a white person in a confrontation with a black person.

But even they know that this guy was totally in the right...again unleashing your dog in an area with bird feeders to attract birds is a total ******* move. There are plenty of dog parks she could have let it run free. It's worse than not picking up after your dog and people call each other out on that all..the...damned...time, without having to get the authorities involved.

And even her defenders understand that her aggressive body language and threat about what she was going to tell 911 weren't the actions of someone who felt threatened. These were the actions of someone who felt embarrassed and frustrated that their adversary wasn't backing off and letting her win. And wanted to use the police as a sword rather than a shield.

Old 05-28-2020, 07:44 AM

42,732 posts, read 29,808,044 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheeriochapgovna View Post
I'm glad this dummy lost her job and is hated by America. She deserves it. I'm kinda mad she's not in jail though. She needs to be incarcerated.
I think she may need psychiatric care. I was reading this morning about a lawsuit she filed against a married coworker at Lehman Bros. She sued because she said he had a romantic relationship with her. He says there was never any romantic relationship, that she was fixated on him. She didn't show up to court on the two court dates provided, so the case was dismissed. But that's weird, isn't it? It seems like she makes accusations against people that can have huge ramifications, and then walks away.

Old 05-28-2020, 07:52 AM

10,098 posts, read 4,064,448 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supachai View Post
Blacks regularly attack, maim and rape elderly White people. It happens on a regular basis but you don't even see it on national news.

I hadn't even seen the news story that you posted. It's not surprise to see that story because I've seen so many like that.

Yes, black-on-white VIOLENT crime happens every second in America. Brutal stuff. You are right about that. And none of these snowflakes cares one bit. But a white lady stating a black man is a black man.....ohhhhh no, that is horrifying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceece View Post
I'll chalk it up to the quarantine taking it's toll. The amount of people on here who are GLEEFUL over her life being in shambles over this is horrifying. I'll chalk THAT up to the quarantine taking it's toll too, even though you're probably just awful people in general.

It is sick how many people are just giddy over this lady's destruction.

That said, she is a liberal democrat just like them, so that is a bit of a silver lining.

Old 05-28-2020, 08:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
I think she may need psychiatric care. I was reading this morning about a lawsuit she filed against a married coworker at Lehman Bros. She sued because she said he had a romantic relationship with her. He says there was never any romantic relationship, that she was fixated on him. She didn't show up to court on the two court dates provided, so the case was dismissed. But that's weird, isn't it? It seems like she makes accusations against people that can have huge ramifications, and then walks away.
There is little doubt she needs help.

Old 05-28-2020, 08:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kavalier View Post

It is sick how many people are just giddy over this lady's destruction.
May I suggest because we have all (especially men) been victimized by exactly this kind of knock kneed raging female who mobilizes people and law enforcement against us. This time Karen got caught....

Bring hale.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies