Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-27-2020, 07:25 AM

34,300 posts, read 15,652,035 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by andywire View Post
No, they've always have an admiration for communism.
Always assisted by the Mussolini Media in their one-sided dictatorial roll !!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-27-2020, 07:26 AM

31,340 posts, read 14,265,634 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by neko_mimi View Post
They're sure looking and acting a lot more like antifa lately.
Nah, they were always Antifa, but in the shadows. Now the are just out in the open Antifa.

Old 05-27-2020, 07:30 AM

76,971 posts, read 47,629,107 times
Has there been some kind of anti-fart activity lately, or what triggered this 'question'?

Old 05-27-2020, 07:31 AM

8,957 posts, read 2,558,130 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
Has there been some kind of anti-fart activity lately, or what triggered this 'question'?
I would imagine you'd know if you and your buddies had anything going on recently.

Old 05-27-2020, 07:40 AM

12,265 posts, read 6,472,102 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
The reality that Trump is going away and they have no ammo to use against Biden. They`re afraid of antifa and Guatemalan children in diapers but not Covid 19. True American heroes.

Old 05-27-2020, 07:53 AM

17,005 posts, read 12,592,213 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbythegreat View Post
Anarchocaptialists have always existed, but the difference between the current state of the "right wing" and the "left wing" as I see it is that those are still considered fringe beliefs on the right while the left have fully embraced the fringe beliefs of their extremists.
Disagree in part.

I get it. The PC run amok combined with cancel culture is a disease. I just disagree about the part of such views as getting rid of public schools or wanting to remove all support for those on the lower economic end. These views are more common in the GOP than the GOP would like to admit. I worked with such a man who simply held the view that if a lower tier worker got sick, we should simply let him die as he did not warrant significant medical intervention. I am NOT saying this is even a majority view within the GOP, but it is a significant minority. Many of these people are in fact the people that donate and volunteer. Fringy people simply are more active in driving their respective parties.

Old 05-27-2020, 08:03 AM

76,971 posts, read 47,629,107 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbythegreat View Post
I would imagine you'd know if you and your buddies had anything going on recently.
Your imagination fails you, which is often the case with people who replace reality with imagination.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmagoo View Post
The reality that Trump is going away and they have no ammo to use against Biden. They`re afraid of antifa and Guatemalan children in diapers but not Covid 19. True American heroes.
Time to dress up like soldiers and storm buildings again.......you know.....like fighting 'tyranny' and stuff.

It sounds like the dog-whistle has been blown, but the dogs are not sure what its all about, so they just bark at nothing.

Last edited by Finn_Jarber; 05-27-2020 at 08:22 AM..

Old 05-27-2020, 08:04 AM

13,601 posts, read 4,932,646 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by neko_mimi View Post
They're sure looking and acting a lot more like antifa lately.
Antifa means anti-fascist, so it that sense yes, democrats are anti-fascist, as all good Americans should be.

But the organized Antifa is a bunch of anarchists who use violent protests to make their point. I have not seen any violent protests by democrats lately, so no.

Old 05-27-2020, 08:19 AM

1,857 posts, read 796,679 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beb0p View Post
All antifa stands for is Anti-Fascism.

For the life of me, I can't figure out why the right-wing is so in love with fascism. You'd think a true American would hate fascists, but no, not the GOP.

so true

Old 05-27-2020, 08:22 AM

2,304 posts, read 2,962,618 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beb0p View Post
Those people probably just done with one thing (like grocery) and is driving to another destination (like drug store) and don't want to waste a mask by discarding it, don't want to remove it inside the car (potentially contaminating the car), and just leave it on until it is no longer useful.

You're completely right here. I've done that myself so as not to keep taking off and putting on my mask.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies