Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Did Trump tell people to inject bleach or lysol?
Yes 7 16.67%
No 34 80.95%
I'm Too Stupid to Operate a Brain 1 2.38%
Voters: 42. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-27-2020, 09:36 AM

4,178 posts, read 2,648,155 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tipsyguam View Post
The poll question is: Did Trump tell people to inject bleach or lysol?

If those quotes are accurate(I'm not saying they are or are not) then the poll option NO is clearly the correct answer as lysol and or bleach is not in the wording whatsoever, it was made up and added by the fake news media to misrepresent what the President said.
This 100%

Lysol nor Bleach never came out of Trump's mouth. Yet the media was like "Dur hur look what Trump said" and brainless morons went with it.

Old 05-27-2020, 09:36 AM

46,278 posts, read 27,093,964 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
The day after he tried to walk it back by saying he was only asking a sarcastic question from a reporter, but that, of course was e lie.

Here are his exact words.

"And then I said supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way." -Donald J Trump

"And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning, because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs" -Donald J Trump

No comprehension I see.....read the underlined parts of your quotes, comprehend them, then get back with us.

Old 05-27-2020, 09:37 AM

Quote:
Moderator cut: rude/personal

I am not claiming anything, I posted his own words. He wasn't asking anything from any reporter. That was a lie. He talked about lights inside the body and injections of disinfectants. The media also posted his own words, and those words are beyond stupid.

So, now questions are stupid....really folks, you cannot make this stuff up....

Old 05-27-2020, 09:41 AM

https://time.com/5825860/coronavirus-robot/

Quote:
Meet Violet, the Robot That Can Kill the COVID-19 Virus

Just dropping this off here....

Old 05-27-2020, 09:41 AM

76,971 posts, read 47,621,806 times
Fortunately the disinfectant manufacturers saw the potential danger, and immediately issued a public warning before people followed Trumps line of thinking (as people often do when they have blind trust in their leaders).

Its like saying that washing hands is beneficial, although technically speaking no one actually told anyone to wash their hands. Word games are for children. As the president, Trump needs to learn to let the pros do the talking.

Old 05-27-2020, 09:54 AM

4,178 posts, read 2,648,155 times
Quote:
Fortunately the disinfectant manufacturers saw the potential danger, and immediately issued a public warning before people followed Trumps line of thinking (as people often do when they have blind trust in their leaders).

Its like saying that washing hands is beneficial, although technically speaking no one actually told anyone to wash their hands. Word games are for children. As the president, Trump needs to learn to let the pros do the talking.
I honestly still don't have a problem with what Trump was saying. Even the one you quoted. It's nothing insane or crazy.

The media made it seem like what he was saying was crazy. But his actual quote isn't really insane. What do you think anti-biotics are?

Disinfectants are generally distinguished from other antimicrobial agents such as antibiotics, which destroy microorganisms within the body, and antiseptics, which destroy microorganisms on living tissue.

Anyone with a brain knows he wasn't talking about Lysol.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies