Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-01-2020, 02:26 PM

6,348 posts, read 2,903,321 times

Advertisements

Who else sees it that way? The guy was fat and old and he died. I guess it's someone else's fault that he got fat and old? I've only had a few relatives that made it past age 79 - an uncle and my grandmother. My father made it to 78. God Damn Obama to hell for killing my father!!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...mments-wrapper

Quote:
Much of David W. Nagy’s obituary, which ran in his local paper in Jefferson, Tex., on July 30, recounted his painful death from the novel coronavirus at age 79 and named his surviving family members. But midway down, the tone shifted to offer a pointed message for President Trump and Texas Gov. Greg Abbott (R).

“Family members believe David’s death was needless,” his wife, Stacey Nagy, wrote. “They blame his death and the deaths of all the other innocent people, on Trump, Abbott and all the politicians who did not take this pandemic seriously and were more concerned with their popularity and votes than lives.”

Stacey also scolded people who don’t wear masks, describing them in the obituary as “ignorant, self centered and selfish people” who ignore medical professionals and instead believe that “their ‘right’ not to wear a mask was more important than killing innocent people."

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-01-2020, 02:30 PM

11,269 posts, read 11,035,002 times
Almost every death is a COVID death silly. Get with the program already!

Old 09-01-2020, 02:36 PM

25,116 posts, read 16,226,257 times
you didn't even quote the interesting part...
Quote:
When the pandemic started spreading throughout the country, Stacey said she became increasingly nervous for David, who she said had a bad heart, high blood pressure and diabetes. “I didn’t want him to get it because I was afraid it might kill him,” she said.

But in late March, after falls, David was taken to a hospital for treatment and eventually to a nursing home for recovery. At the time Jefferson had only three coronavirus cases, Stacey said. When it came to decide if it was safer to bring David home or keep him in the nursing home, she and David’s son decided he would be safer away from home. Stacey was worried she might bring home the virus after a trip to the grocery store.

The separation was hard on the couple since the nursing home forbade visitors. Every week, Stacey went up to his window and tried to talk with her husband through the thick glass.
By late March, everyone was aware that nursing homes were about the worst place to be.

He was in such bad shape he was falling down?

Old 09-01-2020, 03:00 PM

6,348 posts, read 2,903,321 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoBromhal View Post
you didn't even quote the interesting part...

By late March, everyone was aware that nursing homes were about the worst place to be.

He was in such bad shape he was falling down?
She's still in the anger stage of grief. And lowlife politicians are going to take advantage of that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies