Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-29-2020, 06:20 AM

8,840 posts, read 4,802,296 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by YourWakeUpCall View Post
He refused to move. Neither respectful or accommodating, unless you thinking disobeying police orders during a friggin' riot is being respectful.
Stop lying. I watched the whole thing live. I guess your dear leader has trained you to ignore your eyes and ears and listen to whatever propaganda the right puts out there. If Fox News or trump sides with the CNN reporter, you'll have to change your story again.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-29-2020, 06:21 AM

68,327 posts, read 54,350,985 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Joshua View Post
CNN will milk this for all it's worth.

It's factual. Are you suggesting reporting the truth is 'milking' it?

Old 05-29-2020, 06:23 AM

16,911 posts, read 10,582,210 times
As much as I hate CNN I do find it fascinating that they immediately arrested the media for reporting the news but have yet to arrest the neck-kneeler who started this. I also find it ironic that people say Trump is trying to crush the press when this happened in a democrat controlled city and state.

Old 05-29-2020, 06:24 AM

Quote:
He refused to move. Neither respectful or accommodating, unless you thinking disobeying police orders during a friggin' riot is being respectful.

Nonsense! He clearly asked where they'd like them to move to and indicated they would happily do so.
Perhaps you should consider having your hearing checked? Or is it just personal bias causing selective hearing?

Old 05-29-2020, 06:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJJersey View Post
As much as I hate CNN I do find it fascinating that they immediately arrested the media for reporting the news but have yet to arrest the neck-kneeler who started this. I also find it ironic that people say Trump is trying to crush the press when this happened in a democrat controlled city and state.

Let us know when Trump speaks out in defense of the First Amendment and against the police action taken against it. We won't hold our collective breath.

Old 05-29-2020, 06:28 AM

14,480 posts, read 11,273,359 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnOurWayHome View Post
Good. I hope they do.

You think Fox News or OAN wouldn't do the same if one of their reporters were arrested live on camera?
Nope.

Old 05-29-2020, 06:30 AM

5,978 posts, read 2,232,627 times
So they had enough on the reporter and crew to arrest them, but a 10 min video of a murder is not enough, just to arrest?

If they don’t arrest those cops by tonight that city will be in for a ruff weekend.

Old 05-29-2020, 06:33 AM

8,330 posts, read 2,959,252 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Blish View Post
Well.... arresting an Afro-Hispanic news reporter might not have been the brightest idea given the context of this riot. . Somewhat like adding fuel to an already burning fire.

It appears that this is the Minnesota State police doing the arrest. Not the Minneapolis city PD.
Yes. They should only arrest white reporters. Leave the law breaking minorities alone.

Old 05-29-2020, 07:19 AM

18,453 posts, read 7,081,915 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
Publicly calling people "very weak" goes beyond mockery. It is childish and pathetic coming from the president. What's the point of such comments when its obvious they are doing all they can to contain the situation. He also said "when the looting starts, the shooting starts", which also comes across horribly childish.

I know you are a Trump apologist, but some things he says are seriously stupid. When you try to defend everything he says it tends to reflect poorly on you as well, because it means you condone/approve idiocy.

They only thing I heard about him saying "very weak" was in reference to the mayor.

Not the people.

And the looting/shooting comment is open to interpretation.

And I don't "apologize" for anything Trump says.

I think he frequently steps on his own tongue with his stream of consciousness style.

I just criticize the Left's constant freaking out about everything he says to the point of having to misquote, intentionally take things out of context and flat out lie about it.

Old 05-29-2020, 07:29 AM

41,948 posts, read 75,144,160 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAGAalot View Post
I'm glad they arrested an Afro-Hispanic reporter, sending a message that these "protesters" have no impact.
So you're advocating the arrest of people for no reason?
Quote:
Originally Posted by andywire View Post
Fox News would GTFO of the way in a New York minute when directed. Or set up somewhere where they are out of the way to begin with.
I doubt that. Both would go into persecution mode, and blame Democrats.
Quote:
You didn't watch the video. The crew repeatedly asked the police where the crew should go.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies