Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-30-2020, 10:38 AM

18,015 posts, read 27,460,166 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lionsgators View Post
without google. name one. twice as many white people are killed by the cops each year, so you'd think we'd know one of their names. former high school graduate lebron james recently said, "they are literally hunting us" in response to ahmaud arbery's death. he claimed, "we can't even go on a jog." that same month, an 18 year old white girl was brutally stabbed to death by a group of black teenagers while on a walk in the park. without google, what was her name again? according to FBI data, in 2016, 3499 white people were murdered. of those 3499 murders, 533 were committed by black people. in that same year, 2870 black people were murdered. of those 2870, 243 were committed by white people. so if you are white and murdered, there's a 1 in 6.5 chance your killer was black. if you're black and murdered, there's a 1 in 12 change your killer was white. who's hunting who?

https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s...ta-table-3.xls
When white folk get killed by cops or punched out by covid carrying nursing home nurses, I turn the tv off and go to work and pay my bills and your taxes. I don't have time to loot tag and riot, and you?

Without Google? Wow, thanks for dropping a resource on me!

I hear far more whites killed by white cops per capita yada yada than black Americans. I believe that and don't want to waste my time looking for those buried facts.

But turn on your cnn, vote for your democrats and sweep up your victimhooded crumbs.

Last edited by McGowdog; 05-30-2020 at 10:49 AM..

Old 05-30-2020, 10:45 AM

2,828 posts, read 824,786 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jetgraphics View Post
So what if blacks commit more murders than whites, per capita.
So what if blacks tend to get aggressive in response to approaching police instead of meek and submissive.
That's white privilege... uh... wait... no.

BELLIGERENCE IN THE FACE OF AUTHORITY

If you are not aware of the behavior of a segment of the Black community, the threats of rioting might be dismissed. But the following describes a behavior and a mind set that is fully capable of such acts that appear without reason.

Teacher’s Lament
http://www.black-and-right.com/2013/...ed-of-the-day/
“One of the most immediately striking things about my students was that they were loud. They had little conception of ordinary decorum. It was not unusual for five blacks to be screaming at me at once. Instead of calming down and waiting for a lull in the din to make their point — something that occurs to even the dimmest white students — blacks just tried to yell over each other.

It did no good to try to quiet them, and white women were particularly inept at trying. I sat in on one woman’s class as she begged the children to pipe down. They just yelled louder so their voices would carry over hers.

Many of my black students would repeat themselves over and over again — just louder. It was as if they suffered from Tourette syndrome. They seemed to have no conception of waiting for an appropriate time to say something.”
Some of the behavior alluded to by the teacher is demonstrated in this video:
Darien Long

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tit2NonQ8AY

Note that both the woman and the mall cop repeat themselves over and over. It’s as if the first to stop talking, loses.

Transition to a mob, endlessly chanting itself into a frenzy, and you can see that any expectation of rational thought is unwarranted.

Telling the subjective truth is not politically correct, especially when it refers to certain "protected" groups.
SUBJECTIVE - Based on a given person's experience, understanding, and feelings; personal or individual.
If one's experience leads them to expect a certain ethnic minority to be shiftless, lazy, disrespectful, ignorant, uneducated, prone to criminal acts, argumentative, and disreputable, they are not to express those opinions lest they be attacked as RACISTS. Unfortunately, it is a cultural issue - not a racial issue. I met many black Africans who did not behave like American blacks.
This is an absolute fact. I have witnessed this behavior first hand.

Old 05-30-2020, 12:07 PM

16,590 posts, read 8,605,677 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jetgraphics View Post
So what if blacks commit more murders than whites, per capita.
So what if blacks tend to get aggressive in response to approaching police instead of meek and submissive.
That's white privilege... uh... wait... no.

BELLIGERENCE IN THE FACE OF AUTHORITY

If you are not aware of the behavior of a segment of the Black community, the threats of rioting might be dismissed. But the following describes a behavior and a mind set that is fully capable of such acts that appear without reason.

Teacher’s Lament
http://www.black-and-right.com/2013/...ed-of-the-day/
“One of the most immediately striking things about my students was that they were loud. They had little conception of ordinary decorum. It was not unusual for five blacks to be screaming at me at once. Instead of calming down and waiting for a lull in the din to make their point — something that occurs to even the dimmest white students — blacks just tried to yell over each other.

It did no good to try to quiet them, and white women were particularly inept at trying. I sat in on one woman’s class as she begged the children to pipe down. They just yelled louder so their voices would carry over hers.

Many of my black students would repeat themselves over and over again — just louder. It was as if they suffered from Tourette syndrome. They seemed to have no conception of waiting for an appropriate time to say something.”
Some of the behavior alluded to by the teacher is demonstrated in this video:
Darien Long

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tit2NonQ8AY

Note that both the woman and the mall cop repeat themselves over and over. It’s as if the first to stop talking, loses.

Transition to a mob, endlessly chanting itself into a frenzy, and you can see that any expectation of rational thought is unwarranted.

Telling the subjective truth is not politically correct, especially when it refers to certain "protected" groups.
SUBJECTIVE - Based on a given person's experience, understanding, and feelings; personal or individual.
If one's experience leads them to expect a certain ethnic minority to be shiftless, lazy, disrespectful, ignorant, uneducated, prone to criminal acts, argumentative, and disreputable, they are not to express those opinions lest they be attacked as RACISTS. Unfortunately, it is a cultural issue - not a racial issue. I met many black Africans who did not behave like American blacks.
The most disturbing aspect of this video is not the two women acting like fools, as much as them doing it in front of their little kids.
They are teaching them all the wrong ways to resolve conflicts, and to challenge authority. Sadly some day their kids might become victims of violence, all because of the lessons learned from their ignorant, irrational and vulgar moms.

`

Old 05-30-2020, 02:04 PM

21,109 posts, read 13,562,046 times
Quote:
without google. name one. twice as many white people are killed by the cops each year, so you'd think we'd know one of their names. former high school graduate lebron james recently said, "they are literally hunting us" in response to ahmaud arbery's death. he claimed, "we can't even go on a jog." that same month, an 18 year old white girl was brutally stabbed to death by a group of black teenagers while on a walk in the park. without google, what was her name again? according to FBI data, in 2016, 3499 white people were murdered. of those 3499 murders, 533 were committed by black people. in that same year, 2870 black people were murdered. of those 2870, 243 were committed by white people. so if you are white and murdered, there's a 1 in 6.5 chance your killer was black. if you're black and murdered, there's a 1 in 12 change your killer was white. who's hunting who?

https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s...ta-table-3.xls
You're mixing topics here but I am going to stick to police murders. Blacks per capita are killed at a rate 3X higher.

Kelly Thomas was a white man brutally killed by police as he begged for his life.

Old 05-30-2020, 02:05 PM

Quote:
I am not complaining about anything. reread my post. I am asking why I should care. 0.0000049%. who cares. should I care about lupus? pretty sure that kills even more people.
I don't think anyone cares whether you care.

Old 05-30-2020, 02:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe the Photog View Post
Why do white people think that since other white people don't seem to get upset when a police officer kills a white person, that black people also should not get upset when a police officer kills a black person?
For real.

Old 05-30-2020, 02:09 PM

2,074 posts, read 1,353,046 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jencam View Post
You're mixing topics here but I am going to stick to police murders. Blacks per capita are killed at a rate 3X higher.

Kelly Thomas was a white man brutally killed by police as he begged for his life.
Black people also commit far more violent crime than any other group and have far more interactions with police despite white people being a far greater percentage of the population. When you look at all the facts and circumstances white people are killed by police in a far more disproportionate manner than blacks. Black crime is the biggest threat to black people in America. It isn’t ‘white’ people, police, teachers, attorneys, bankers, or any other racial group.

Old 05-30-2020, 02:18 PM

Quote:
first off, u mad bro? what "little stats" are you referring to? the factual states that you dislike that came from the FBI website? are those the ones you're talking about? I think if anything, this is a "no lives matter" rant. the stats I posted were that black people kill white people at twice the rate of vice versa.
Then why the disingeeous thread title and OP?

If you want to talk about black on white crime, then say that.

Old 05-30-2020, 02:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roboteer View Post
can you name one white person that was killed by a cop?

TRANSLATION: Out of the hundreds (thousands?) of white guys killed by cops, none of whom you had ever heard of before, can you name even one that was ballyhooed and given wall-to-wall coverage for weeks by the media, so much that you can remember the details a year later?
Kelly Thomas was given wall to wall coverage. The murder was brutal and unjustified and caught on video.

Old 05-30-2020, 02:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronricks View Post
Black people also commit far more violent crime than any other group and have far more interactions with police despite white people being a far greater percentage of the population. When you look at all the facts and circumstances white people are killed by police in a far more disproportionate manner than blacks. Black crime is the biggest threat to black people in America. It isn’t ‘white’ people, police, teachers, attorneys, bankers, or any other racial group.
Which has **** all to do with a guy passing a counterfeit $20 bill, that there is no proof he even knew about. He wasn't killed for engaging in violence that day.

Are you saying that due to the small % of blacks who commit violent crime, it's ok to profile them all?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies