Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-29-2020, 10:07 PM

14,489 posts, read 6,096,970 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Threerun View Post
You ever think the cop that killed a guy started it?

I'll bet not.
Let me guess. Trump being president emboldened him to do
It

And regardless, what does the Target that was burned down have to do with the cop?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-29-2020, 10:10 PM

6,454 posts, read 7,010,414 times
Quote:

I'll bet not.
SO the rogue cop is responsible for the burning of police vehicles in NYC and billions in property damage across the nation?

Please enlighten me.

Old 05-29-2020, 10:17 PM

3,331 posts, read 1,963,030 times
Drug addled democrat creeps gonna project their self hatred.
That’s what it sounds like when doves cry.

Old 05-29-2020, 10:20 PM

13,284 posts, read 8,452,873 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by itshim View Post
SO the rogue cop is responsible for the burning of police vehicles in NYC and billions in property damage across the nation?

Please enlighten me.
For every action....has consequences.

Two wrongs don't level the field. All political extremist or feigned loyalist could learn from that simple lesson.

How is it that officers can kill a non threatening compliant person and think that the badge allows such? You only need be a civilized human to understand that was wrong.
And yes even Trump's Twitter remarks are now finally being flagged with warnings. He does encourage anarchy ....when it suits his political goals.

Old 05-29-2020, 10:26 PM

4,509 posts, read 4,044,124 times
No they were drinking their own censored propaganda kool aid to think they were liked by "them" -

https://twitter.com/TheRightMelissa/...25206753001472

Old 05-29-2020, 10:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nov3 View Post
For every action....has consequences.

Two wrongs don't level the field. All political extremist or feigned loyalist could learn from that simple lesson.

How is it that officers can kill a non threatening compliant person and think that the badge allows such? You only need be a civilized human to understand that was wrong.
And yes even Trump's Twitter remarks are now finally being flagged with warnings. He does encourage anarchy ....when it suits his political goals.
Please leave this sad attempt to make this a 'middle ground' "larger than politics" statement for someone else.

This bears repeating...

Minnesota is a Blue state run by a Blue Governor, a Blue Mayor in Minneapolis who appoints his own blue police chief who trains their own blue police force and under the supervision of a blue city council. They legislate, incorporate and enforce their own Blue laws within their own Blue borders.

If that individual cop was a problem...there was a Blue system in place that should have corrected and that should have been prepared for this.

From top to bottom, this is Blue mess, period point blank. There's no avoiding that and it's there for the world to see.

Old 05-29-2020, 10:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeNigh View Post
No they were drinking their own censored propaganda kool aid to think they were liked by "them" -

https://twitter.com/TheRightMelissa/...25206753001472
It's sort of like that one pet owner who thinks that they can domesticate a Tiger...they feed it and raise it from day one, and then one day...all grown up, the Tiger attacks them...and they ask "but why?"

Old 05-29-2020, 10:31 PM

2,953 posts, read 2,900,805 times
Quote:

I'll bet not.

Ever think the man's forgery started it?

Is this a black culture thing? Help me understand. A black man depriving a fellow citizen to their RIGHT to peace and prosperity, then when the boogie man cops come out all of a sudden he wants rights? Is this how it works?

Anyways the guy had a heart attack

Old 05-29-2020, 10:47 PM

14,228 posts, read 4,592,230 times
Quote:

I'll bet not.
The cop that killed George Floyd started it, yes.

But the flame has already been there for years. The Minneapolis cop threw gasoline in then fire.

Old 05-30-2020, 12:26 AM

1,485 posts, read 954,442 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1AngryTaxPayer View Post
Too bad there are no guns for sale and a ten day wait in CA.
Thats what I'm using my next stimulus money for.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies