Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-30-2020, 04:25 PM

30,976 posts, read 21,636,949 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
I'm all for Republicans gathering together without masks and letting Darwinism work its magic.
Me, too. I'm all for Republicans volunteering as Guinea Pigs to prove that the the virus has gone away just like Trump said it would. They will be packed together as close as workers in a meat processing center.

Old 05-30-2020, 04:34 PM

20,955 posts, read 5,545,820 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RowingFiend View Post
Agree with Trump as usual. The mask is a symbol pushed by the left, meant to divide.

Old 05-30-2020, 04:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misstyfi View Post
Are you serious? It's been used in the medical community for centuries and never has been used as a political weapon in history until Trump.

We aren't "the medical community".

Old 05-30-2020, 04:38 PM

1,455 posts, read 2,497,755 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
Dude the pandemic is done

Even ABC looked at several states that reopened and saw no help ge increase in cases

We are on race riots now

It's done? Oh really. Tell that to the 23,800 people who tested positive YESTERDAY and the relatives of the 1,175 people who passed away YESTERDAY in the USA. Unless you believe it is all some kind of left wing hoax....

Source - https://www.google.com/search?client...+covid+tracker

Old 05-30-2020, 05:33 PM

23,814 posts, read 34,688,469 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellise View Post
"Donald Trump is demanding a packed Republican national convention with “no face coverings and no social distancing”, North Carolina’s governor’s office has said.

The US president spoke with Democrat governor Roy Cooper by phone, the office revealed, where they discussed the scheduled August convention in Charlotte.

Mr Trump insisted on the lack of Covid-19 measures because he does not want to see signs of the pandemic in his renomination audience, a spokesperson for Mr Cooper said."

Independent UK Link

Maybe he's trying to kill off his own voters?
I've thought that, too, about killing off his voters.

I live 30 miles from Charlotte. A lot of the flight attendants have moved into my town. I want them healthy, so that they aren't coming into stores and infecting everybody.

When the Democrats came in 2012 some of the workers got as far out as my town. They were nice, pleasant, and respectful. The Republicans are welcome, too, if they can act the same way. That includes being cognizant of and careful of the Covid 19.

Trump's having a big week. Picked a fight with Roy Cooper, who is more popular in this state than Trump ever was or will be. Then he picked a fight with Angela Merkel. He's been going after Twitter, threatening violence, etc., etc

Old 05-30-2020, 05:44 PM

10,513 posts, read 5,166,113 times
The left wing wears masks because they care about public safety, the health of themselves and others. Many of us are silent carriers of the disease. We don't want to be the ones to unknowingly kill someone else's loved ones. I don't care what anyone thinks when I wear a mask to the supermarket. I do it as a public service, to make a small contribution to the community at large.

The right wing made not wearing a mask a political statement. They use peer pressure -- you're a sissy, or you're a sheep if you wear one -- to make people afraid to wear one. "Conform or be cast out." It's the MAGA crowd who are the real sheep, following whatever Trump or Rush Limbaugh bleats. "Baa baa Maa-gaa, no masks for you!"

Old 05-30-2020, 05:55 PM

11,122 posts, read 5,590,841 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellise View Post
"Donald Trump is demanding a packed Republican national convention with “no face coverings and no social distancing”, North Carolina’s governor’s office has said.

The US president spoke with Democrat governor Roy Cooper by phone, the office revealed, where they discussed the scheduled August convention in Charlotte.

Mr Trump insisted on the lack of Covid-19 measures because he does not want to see signs of the pandemic in his renomination audience, a spokesperson for Mr Cooper said."

Independent UK Link

Maybe he's trying to kill off his own voters?

There was talk four years ago, that Trump never wanted to win the election and right up to the day of voting, he was making spurious claims about voter fraud and rigged elections. He got a big surprise. Maybe he has the same attitude this time around and is setting up things for a loss, but without his ego having to suffer. After all, if a large number of the delegates to the convention were to die, that wouldn't indicate any weakness on his part, would it?

Old 05-30-2020, 06:57 PM

2,264 posts, read 972,175 times
It’s over!

https://aatishb.com/covidtrends/

Time to burn our masks and buy our tickets for the Republican Clown Convention.

Old 05-30-2020, 06:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
Maybe he can sign the same waiver the Riot Mob uses !!! Would that be OK ?

Ouch!

Old 05-30-2020, 06:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trumpslapdog View Post
That’s a great idea. Hopefully they will get sick and not be able to support their families. I am sure they will pray and that will fix everything.

OOH! Another banned CD'er who has been reincarnated! Let's show 'em a good time folks!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies