Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-31-2020, 07:21 AM

860 posts, read 321,433 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
After seeing this stupidity spreading across the country, frankly I'm pi**ed and disgusted. WHY are we letting a relative handful of violent morons burn, loot, destroy homes and businesses, and murder innocent people? There are 330 million people in this country, mostly good, decent people in this country-on both sides of the aisle. Why are we dividing each other and complaining on an internet forum. Why aren't all the good, working people in our cities standing up to the thugs and savages (of every race and background) destroying their lives, their homes, their businesses? Why are so few of our 80 million law abiding gun owners (and I include myself in this) not on the front lines, protecting the innocent and their property. Why are we letting our media and our politicians get away with treating these violent savages with deference and respect?

This needs to end. We need to stop allowing spoiled, violent thugs to take over our cities-and our nation.
Because 100% of the riots I have seen have been in cities with liberal mayors. That is the common denominator. Liberals have grown this. Liberals have nurtured this. This is Liberals baby (the only one they did not abort). They own this. They want this. This is progress to the demented left.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-31-2020, 07:21 AM

10,089 posts, read 6,420,662 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
If Trump were to "become a dictator" he'd become a Democrat.
Trump was ALWAYS a Democrat. He only "became" a Republican to run for President.

Old 05-31-2020, 07:28 AM

19,387 posts, read 6,497,447 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bungalove View Post
Trump was ALWAYS a Democrat. He only "became" a Republican to run for President.
Not true my dear. He first registered as a Republican in NY in 1987, and has changed back and forth a few times. He registered as a Democrat in 2001, and then back to Republican in 2009 - seven years before he ran for president.

Old 05-31-2020, 07:30 AM

2,203 posts, read 5,082,946 times

If you're calling these people "savages", then you've learned nothing. You griped about their peaceful protests against police brutality, so now people want to be heard. I guess now you realize that taking a knee wasn't so bad.

Old 05-31-2020, 07:33 AM

26,660 posts, read 13,730,981 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NC~Mom View Post

If you're calling these people "savages", then you've learned nothing. You griped about their peaceful protests against police brutality, so now people want to be heard. I guess now you realize that taking a knee wasn't so bad.
Do you really think everyone who is against the riots is also against peaceful protests such as taking a knee? I assure you, that’s not the case for all. I fully support peaceful protest and absolutely do not support riots.

Old 05-31-2020, 07:34 AM

15,821 posts, read 6,527,022 times
I have to wonder how much of this is being driven by people's frustration at being cooped up at home for months. Violence and looting just leads to a loss of empathy and political gravitas.

Old 05-31-2020, 07:34 AM

20,955 posts, read 5,542,607 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by self-made View Post
Amen. Let the libs live in the squalor they cultivated and among the savages they have bred. They disgust me.

Hope you can get out of the squalor that is your state soon.

Old 05-31-2020, 07:35 AM

20,955 posts, read 5,542,607 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnUnidentifiedMale View Post
I'm in a liberal city and it's quite peaceful here. I"m sorry if that upsets some of you.
Yeah, Palm Springs.

Old 05-31-2020, 07:36 AM

19,387 posts, read 6,497,447 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NC~Mom View Post

We have two groups: those protesting peacefully, which is their right, and those behaving savagely, which is criminal. Those behaving peacefully should be protected, and those behaving like savages - which includes larceny and arson - should be arrested. Why is that such a difficult concept?

Old 05-31-2020, 07:37 AM

118 posts, read 126,034 times
Husband and wife beaten with 2x4s while defending store in Rochester, NY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLcT...ture=emb_title
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies