Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-31-2020, 08:31 AM

39,869 posts, read 26,503,175 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NC~Mom View Post

If you're calling these people "savages", then you've learned nothing. You griped about their peaceful protests against police brutality, so now people want to be heard. I guess now you realize that taking a knee wasn't so bad.
Bull. I'm not "griping about peaceful protests against police brutality"-as rare as that actually happens. I'm calling them savages because they are acting like savages, destroying businesses, looting, burning. These "people" are worse than animals. And no, that's not a racial comment-many of these savages are white and Hispanic. The animals don't care about Floyd (remember him?)-they are just looking for an opportunity to destroy and kill. Instead of addressing the tiny number of cases of "police brutality" they are fueling demands for far more police and an even more militarized police force to protect people and their property from the savages.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-31-2020, 08:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
Vigilantes are not legal law enforcement... they have enough Fed, local, and Nation Guard to handle it,,,keep your guns in the drawers there bud
Law enforcement will not and is not responsible for protecting you, let alone your property. They have utterly failed to do so in many of our major cities. There has been a breakdown of society with the savages in control in far too many places, especially in places where idiots in mayor's offices "give them space". If the government can't accomplish their most important function, it is time for citizens to do so.

Old 05-31-2020, 08:36 AM

2,949 posts, read 1,354,960 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supachai View Post
These people are destroyers of civilization. This is a war between those who produce and those who only take.
+1

Well said. Yep, there's not enough we can give those welfare-sucking, lazy losers to make them happy and quiet. Their behavior causes me to view them as sub-human and mentally deficient. I got zero sympathy for them.

Old 05-31-2020, 08:37 AM

19,719 posts, read 16,839,973 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
After seeing this stupidity spreading across the country, frankly I'm pi**ed and disgusted. WHY are we letting a relative handful of violent morons burn, loot, destroy homes and businesses, and murder innocent people? There are 330 million people in this country, mostly good, decent people in this country-on both sides of the aisle. Why are we dividing each other and complaining on an internet forum. Why aren't all the good, working people in our cities standing up to the thugs and savages (of every race and background) destroying their lives, their homes, their businesses? Why are so few of our 80 million law abiding gun owners (and I include myself in this) not on the front lines, protecting the innocent and their property. Why are we letting our media and our politicians get away with treating these violent savages with deference and respect?

This needs to end. We need to stop allowing spoiled, violent thugs to take over our cities-and our nation.
I can not watch the coverage of this on TV, it disgusts me beyond description. Those dumb*** rioters do not realize they had it in the bag, people, both white and black, were angry at the cops for killing that man, and wanted them held accountable. But those rioters could not accept that our justice system would take over and they had to start burning down innocent, unrelated businesses and destroying their own communities.

The little bit I was able to stomach to watch, I saw looters and rioters laughing and having a good old time, and their only concern was breaking into some business and getting free food, shoes, liquor, and TV's. Now, instead of supporting the killing of this man, it makes me dislike their entire community for doing these senseless acts. And they wonder why some people have no respect for them.

Old 05-31-2020, 08:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesInDC View Post
Husband and wife beaten with 2x4s while defending store in Rochester, NY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLcT...ture=emb_title
I hope this violence and viciousness is as publicized as the murder of Floyd was. But we know better... This one sickens me, I grew up just up the road from Rochester, sad to see the animals have taken over that city. Buffalo was always horrible, Rochester was typically better.

These savages seem to be forgetting that we just had a huge spike in gun sales in the last couple of months.

Old 05-31-2020, 08:39 AM

25,441 posts, read 9,802,950 times
Peaceful protests are justified and warranted. George Floyd was murdered in cold blood. No wonder people have had enough. Looters coming in are doing nothing but muddying the waters for those who are peacefully trying to change the system. Sadly, the message may well be lost because of the criminal element here. I sure hope not though. Not protesting sure hasn't changed anything. And I'm not talking about looting and setting things on fire either.

Old 05-31-2020, 08:40 AM

25,441 posts, read 9,802,950 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
I can not watch the coverage of this on TV, it disgusts me beyond description. Those dumb*** rioters do not realize they had it in the bag, people, both white and black, were angry at the cops for killing that man, and wanted them held accountable. But those rioters could not accept that our justice system would take over and they had to start burning down innocent, unrelated businesses and destroying their own communities.

The little bit I was able to stomach to watch, I saw looters and rioters laughing and having a good old time, and their only concern was breaking into some business and getting free food, shoes, liquor, and TV's. Now, instead of supporting the killing of this man, it makes me dislike their entire community for doing these senseless acts. And they wonder why some people have no respect for them.
Several protests have been peaceful and without incident. I hope we can focus on those and that George Floyd and his family will be able to get the justice they deserve.

Old 05-31-2020, 08:41 AM

42,850 posts, read 26,268,189 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by King_Henry View Post
The rioters and looters are the best of what liberals and liberalism has to offer. Liberal politicians and celebrities cheer on and support these animals. When you vote for leftist liberals, these are kinds of things that happen as a result. Liberals know how to fuel the flames and create the circumstances for the animals to create mayhem. Trump needs to clean house and get rid of all these liberals politicians and the criminal element that they support and encourage. When the liberal disease is eliminated, it will allow us to salvage what is left of the country and constitution.

Frankly, it wouldn't both me if Trump became a dictator. I would much rather have a dictator with sensible policies than elected Democrats with insane, crackpot policies that reward the lazy and the criminals of society.
oh.my.gawd

Old 05-31-2020, 08:43 AM

20,955 posts, read 5,545,098 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
Law enforcement will not and is not responsible for protecting you, let alone your property. They have utterly failed to do so in many of our major cities. There has been a breakdown of society with the savages in control in far too many places, especially in places where idiots in mayor's offices "give them space". If the government can't accomplish their most important function, it is time for citizens to do so.

Old 05-31-2020, 08:44 AM

7,103 posts, read 5,984,032 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mach50 View Post
Where is the call to the end of police brutality?
It's not an issue in this country. Looting and destruction of property is an issue.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies