Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-31-2020, 12:03 PM

2,947 posts, read 1,340,767 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatBob96 View Post
News Flash:

Bad cops kill white people too.
But it doesn't make for good news or further the black "cause/movement."

Old 05-31-2020, 12:03 PM

13,806 posts, read 9,641,427 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WiseManOnceSaid View Post
Because, after learning about the black experience, I drew the conclusion that I am in favor of a human experience and don't see "color" as an obstacle to a happy life.
Where did you learn about the black experience? Who or what was your instructor?

Old 05-31-2020, 12:04 PM

7,102 posts, read 5,931,454 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indentured Servant View Post
Black people should not change their vote because of radical elements on the left. Black people vote their beliefs, born from our experiences as black people. We vote based upon what is important to us and what we feel we need. Blacks have not now, OR EVER, been brainwashed about race in America by white liberals. Blacks have their own experiences and family history to shape our opinions. Blacks vote democrat because of what blacks believe.....not what white liberals tell blacks to believe. I don't vote, often, for either side. However, I respect the choice of other blacks and the intelligence of their choice.....do you?
How's that working out for you? 50 years of democrats in power? Any better or worse that prior generations?

Old 05-31-2020, 12:06 PM

28,840 posts, read 30,088,362 times
deleted

Old 05-31-2020, 12:06 PM

28,122 posts, read 12,434,142 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghengis View Post
Have heard reports of many pharmacies across the city being systematically broken into and emptied. ANTIFA/Proud Boys needs to fund themselves for the next opportunity.
When you consider the street value of the drugs, they now have millions of dollars.

Old 05-31-2020, 12:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ncguy50 View Post
Where in the world are black people solving their own problems? What I see is a mass exodus of people from majority black countries to non-majority black countries. There are millions of refugees from majority black countries. We now see China moving in to these countries to build infrastructure that can't be built from internal labor and expertise. I know farms were seized, farmers expelled or killed, and then those same farmers were begged to come back as those farms failed to produce. That alone turned the bread basket of Africa into a famine-ravaged dust bowl. It seems the "mother of civilization" takes cares of her children like a meth addict.

Yes...that true. People are still coming to America. However, do you think America is as attractive as ever? America could not even handle a pandemic, while many Asian nations got it under control. Many of the fastest growing economies, over the last 10 years, were African nations. Life outside of the United States is getting better and better while life inside the US is getting worse and worse and being masked by massive uncontrolled debt. So if I were you....I would start looking at trends and what those trends portend. You are not going to be able to keep singing that same song for very long. America is being destroyed from within.

Old 05-31-2020, 12:08 PM

7,102 posts, read 5,931,454 times
Quote:
Where did you learn about the black experience? Who or what was your instructor?
It't a course called, Growing up South. Life and living in the deep south during segregation and through the scars of slavery. Being in a weird mix of genes that both owned slaves and were slaves has given me a strange perspective of both sides of the issue.

College is for money wasters.

Old 05-31-2020, 12:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WiseManOnceSaid View Post
It't a course called, Growing up South. Life and living in the deep south during segregation and through the scars of slavery. Being in a weird mix of genes that both owned slaves and were slaves has given me a strange perspective of both sides of the issue.

College is for money wasters.
what percentage African are you...estimate? What was the visible race of your parents? I am not buying the "black like me" BS. I am a strange mix of African, European and Native American ancestry....but I can't really speak on being and the experiences of native Americans or whites. I am expert on blackness....because that is what I am and its experiential.

Old 05-31-2020, 12:14 PM

2,947 posts, read 1,340,767 times
Quote:
How do you know what most people think? If that is what most of you think, then most of you are just uneducated about the black experience in America. Ignorance can be the root of racism as much as, if not more than, hate. Why don't you spend some time LEARNING about the black experience.....instead of playing an expert on it on TV?
Apparently, you're "uneducated about the white experience in America." You really think after these senseless, violent riots that most decent people give a minutiae of consideration or sympathy to the "black experience in America?" No, they do not.

They worry the savage rioters (of all colors) will harm them, other innocent people and destroy communities. No one normal cares right now about the standard "victim" story forced down our throats ad nauseam about how oppressed and victimized black people are. We're busy watching the "victims" destroy and burn down our communities and injury/kill innocent people.

Old 05-31-2020, 12:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by self-made;58253286[B
]Apparently, you're "uneducated about the white experience in America." You really think after these senseless, violent riots that most decent people give a minutiae of consideration or sympathy to the "black experience in America?" No, they do not. [/b]

They worry the savage rioters (of all colors) will harm them, other innocent people and destroy communities. No one normal cares right now about the standard "victim" story forced down our throats ad nauseam about how oppressed and victimized black people are. We're busy watching the "victims" destroy and burn down our communities and injury/kill innocent people.
Where did I ever say I thought that?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.