Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-01-2020, 03:43 AM

5,067 posts, read 1,666,126 times

Advertisements

not only do we not hear about covid anymore, we see lots of ants of interviews and such from the "protesters", rioters and looters and I haven't seen a single question to them about the US recently crossing 100,000 deaths due to covid--why not?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-01-2020, 04:24 AM

19,387 posts, read 6,502,232 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by notnamed View Post
Not paying attention? Have seen stories even relating the two like this one.

NBC News - Protests could cause catastrophic setback for controlling coronavirus, experts say
Yup. We were finally turning the corner on COVID, with the first steps being taken on the long slog to full recovery, and the leftists saw their hopes of keeping the economy closed and UBI for everyone ending. Thus they seized the opportunity to burn down the businesses about the open and destroy major sections of cities throughout the country, with ANTIFA and Soros leading the way

Old 06-01-2020, 04:25 AM

19,387 posts, read 6,502,232 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tipsyguam View Post
not only do we not hear about covid anymore, we see lots of ants of interviews and such from the "protesters", rioters and looters and I haven't seen a single question to them about the US recently crossing 100,000 deaths due to covid--why not?
Because they have a “better” way to cover the destruction of the country and blame Trump for it.

Old 06-01-2020, 06:41 AM

14,226 posts, read 4,592,230 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beb0p View Post
I have also not heard a damn thing about illegals crossing over the border. Not even from Trump.

Using your logic, that problem is also over because no one is talking about it.

That’s because southern POEs have been closed for non-essential services/travels (including asylum seekers) for months due to Covid19.

Unauthorized border crossing between POEs is down because our economy is on a stand still also due to Covid19.

Have you been living under a rock all this time?

Old 06-01-2020, 06:44 AM

30,369 posts, read 19,156,062 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Du Ma View Post
I guess pandemic is over, right?

What is the next fake outrage for MSM?
For our lying at every breath Fake News MSM, seeing blacks and ANTIFA burning our cities and beating and killing people makes them even happier than controlling everyone with the Plandemic.

Old 06-01-2020, 06:46 AM

20,102 posts, read 9,015,533 times
I heard a news story about many thousands of the protestors will contract CV from crowding around protesting and rioting. Hope it was worth it.....Covid seems to have run it's course by the MSM now they have the race riot story.

Old 06-01-2020, 06:46 AM

7,240 posts, read 4,548,286 times
Quote:

What I find funny is just a few weeks ago they were the "first responder heroes" now they are dirty cop scum.

I guess the enemies of this country saw their COVID scam wasn't working any longer.

Old 06-01-2020, 06:48 AM

4,178 posts, read 2,648,155 times
Quote:

You will. Give it a few days when they decide they must contact trace all of the protesters and send people after them so they can quarantine.

It's almost predictable at this point.

Now they can usher in the military, as well, and use this for the "wave 2" excuse they've been wanting.

Old 06-01-2020, 06:51 AM

610 posts, read 264,076 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arya Stark View Post
What I find funny is just a few weeks ago they were the "first responder heroes" now they are dirty cop scum.

I guess the enemies of this country saw their COVID scam wasn't working any longer.
Don't forget everyone cheering on the cops for ticketing/arresting people for standing 5'11'' from another person or for having a group of 11 people when only 10 are allowed. Ya know, for "safety". Funny how quickly things change...

Old 06-01-2020, 06:57 AM

14,226 posts, read 4,592,230 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arya Stark View Post

Or fake outrage from leftists about respecting social distancing and stay at home order.

Now they are protesting and looting everywhere.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies