Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-01-2020, 07:57 AM

78,866 posts, read 46,512,309 times

Advertisements

The destruction the Bernie Bros did over the weekend, opened many peoples eyes.

Law & Order is going to bring a bigger Police State, in the aftermath.
For every action, there is a reaction.
You thought it was bad before.

Did they think this through?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-01-2020, 08:29 AM

6,907 posts, read 2,643,113 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
The destruction the Bernie Bros did over the weekend, opened many peoples eyes.

Law & Order is going to bring a bigger Police State, in the aftermath.
For every action, there is a reaction.
You thought it was bad before.

Did they think this through?

I fully expect new laws that prevent protesters from being permitted to have anything in their hands that can be used as a weapon. I also expect the police to be given additional latitude to protect themselves from protesters. You throw something in the direction or spit on a police officer and you get whacked with a club and arrested.

Police will bring radio signal jammers into areas to prevent protesters from communicating with each other.

Old 06-01-2020, 08:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annandale_Man View Post
I fully expect new laws that prevent protesters from being permitted to have anything in their hands that can be used as a weapon. I also expect the police to be given additional latitude to protect themselves from protesters. You throw something in the direction or spit on a police officer and you get whacked with a club and arrested.

Police will bring radio signal jammers into areas to prevent protesters from communicating with each other.
Restrict 2nd amendment rights if one is exercising their 1st amendment.... 2 rights CANNOT be exercised at the same time.
Government tried that with Ryan and Armond Bundy.

Old 06-01-2020, 08:40 AM

2,949 posts, read 1,348,532 times
Quote:

That's what should happen. I'm actually for shooting the thugs who commit the violent acts.

Old 06-01-2020, 09:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by self-made View Post
That's what should happen. I'm actually for shooting the thugs who commit the violent acts.
Also there should be an immediate ban on protesters covering their faces. The world has a right to know who you are in a public space. "Social distancing" no longer applies. The local governments should declare this immediately.

Old 06-01-2020, 09:08 AM

Quote:
Also there should be an immediate ban on protesters covering their faces. The world has a right to know who you are in a public space. "Social distancing" no longer applies. The local governments should declare this immediately.
Already heard in the SC and determined unconstitutional
You and I are not the property of the government, or the collective vote.
Personal Liberty(9th Amendment) is unique to the USA ONLY.

Tyrants live among us.
Must be that "Progressive Thinking" that brought us Slavery, the KKK, Jim Crow and segregation

Old 06-01-2020, 09:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Already heard in the SC and determined unconstitutional
You and I are not the property of the government, or the collective vote.
Personal Liberty(9th Amendment) is unique to the USA ONLY.
This is a national emergency. Rules do no apply. Ever hear of the TSA after 9/11?

Old 06-01-2020, 09:13 AM

25,427 posts, read 9,750,911 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by self-made View Post
And what are you willing to do for the peaceful protesters who are trying to effect change?

Old 06-01-2020, 09:18 AM

16,964 posts, read 12,536,791 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trobesmom View Post
And what are you willing to do for the peaceful protesters who are trying to effect change?
Cheer them on.

The white guy who tried to set Nashville CH on fire not so much.
The white guy smashing mail vans in their garage not so much.
The people clearing out Walmart not so much.
The white Antifa dorks caught changing their license plates not so much. Need to find out what they did and charge with terrorism.

Actually ATM Im having dark dark thoughts about the fates of mostly white folk.

Traveling from safe white areas to cause chaos in racially mixed areas warrants terrorism charges and appropriate decades long sentences.

Old 06-01-2020, 09:20 AM

6,218 posts, read 7,712,448 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trobesmom View Post
If they are "peaceful" allow them their 1st amendment rights, and they can state their case, and propose a solution.

The problem is that they NEVER propose a solution, and just go strait to violence, when asked the simple question.......What do you want?

When they get what they want, in this case, arrest and charges for the murderous cop. Then they want more, and more, and more. There is no satisfying a MOB.

CN
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies