Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-08-2020, 01:08 PM

52,698 posts, read 34,542,421 times

Advertisements

there was a shooting last night in seattle. goons chased this guy who was in a car, one reached in and tried to grab his gun, got shot in the arm. the driver immediately surrendered himself to authorities.

naturally, talcum x calls the driver a 'known white supremacist'

shooter's name is nicholas fernandez.

https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status...57853412204554

Old 06-08-2020, 01:11 PM

31,848 posts, read 17,604,014 times
A known white supremacist.

He is Latino.

Close enough!

Old 06-08-2020, 01:47 PM

7,934 posts, read 8,590,031 times
Crisis actor!

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EZJj8yfW...jpg&name=small

There was some video footage somewhere also of her getting up out of her wheelchair and walking around during that riot. So that was staged B.S. most likely.

Old 06-08-2020, 01:51 PM

7,420 posts, read 2,708,622 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
Yes, we know the KKK is still around in Virginia.

VA Dem Governor Ralph Northam, in younger days. He was in Med School then.

And, yes, it's real.
Virginia Governor Ralph Northam was not a member of the KKK. But I assume you know that, right? You are misrepresenting a costume party photograph taken while he was a med student and one which he has admitted to. An ugly and thoughtless act of dressing in a costume ---more than 35 years ago--- for which he apologized repeatedly. Clearly the costume was racist and offensive and to have it in a yearbook is equally disrespectful and insulting and injurious to many. But he is NOT the KKK or a member of this white supremacist hate group.

“I am deeply sorry for the decision I made to appear as I did in this photo and for the hurt that decision caused then and now,”

The photograph “is not in keeping with who I am today and the values I have fought for throughout my career in the military, in medicine and in public service.”

“I recognize that it will take time and serious effort to heal the damage this conduct has caused,” he said. “I am ready to do that important work. The first step is to offer my sincerest apology and to state my absolute commitment to living up to the expectations Virginians set for me when they elected me to be their governor."

However, you imply that the governor is a KKK member: He is not. IMO, your trickery should not go unnoticed while you try to divert from the existence of a real and admitted KKK leader who deliberately drove through peaceful protesters.

Last edited by corpgypsy; 06-08-2020 at 02:03 PM..

Old 06-08-2020, 01:55 PM

7,934 posts, read 8,590,031 times
Any bets care to be placed how long it takes for Chauvin to be suicided?

Old 06-08-2020, 02:09 PM
Status: "I don't understand. But I don't care, so it works out." (set 5 days ago)

35,622 posts, read 17,953,728 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UrbanAdventurer View Post
Any bets care to be placed how long it takes for Chauvin to be suicided?
Why would anyone "suicide" him? He's not holding a bunch of people's secrets.

Last edited by ClaraC; 06-08-2020 at 03:19 PM..

Old 06-08-2020, 02:21 PM

88,994 posts, read 44,804,275 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by corpgypsy View Post
Virginia Governor Ralph Northam was not a member of the KKK. But I assume you know that, right?
How do you know? Do you think he would admit it publicly after all the bad press over his yearbook photo?

Quote:
You are misrepresenting a costume party photograph taken while he was a med student and one which he has admitted to. An ugly and thoughtless act of dressing in a costume ---more than 35 years ago--- for which he apologized repeatedly. Clearly the costume was racist and offensive and to have it in a yearbook is equally disrespectful and insulting and injurious to many. But he is NOT the KKK or a member of this white supremacist hate group.
As if he would admit it? How gullible ARE you?

Old 06-08-2020, 02:49 PM

20,104 posts, read 9,011,934 times
I've heard that BLM is the black man's KKK. Is there any truth to that?

Old 06-08-2020, 03:10 PM

21,109 posts, read 13,559,056 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel976 View Post
What’s your point? If anything, you’re making the point for me. How long ago was that murder? Because it’s the one that keeps getting mentioned from when? Two years ago?. That just shows how rare it is for a cop to kill an unarmed black man who does not have a criminal record, and why the activists did not wait until a “clean” black (clean meaning no criminal record was killed) to set this nationwide civil unrest in motion. The election is coming up, and they couldn’t wait.
1) There was no plan. And if there were, Trump could have capitalized on it. He could have refrained from alienating the family and he could have been the one standing at his memorial.

2) Wait? How stupid. Here we have the best video ever taken of police killing a citizen. Blatent murder, as he coldly looks into the camera, knowing and not caring he is being filmed. It says 'Who cares? I'll get away with it.

3) Phillando Castille. An oopsie firing of a gun doesn't have the same quality to it that feeling the life manually drain out of another human does, not to mention here is what that cop had going for him: Castille was correct to tell him he had a CC, but after that you are supposed to remain still. Ignore the prior request for ID, now there is a new ballgame. Now you keep your hands where the cop can see them, and the cop may want to first deal with the gun before anything else.

The cop in that case had the ability to say he was in fear. Me as a juror, I wouldn't buy it because why would the guy announce if pulling it on the cop was his intent? But, anytime there is a 'reasonable' cause for a cop to be in fear for their lives, they can shoot. And indeed he was acquitted.

4) Waiting for a choir boy to get killed is an odd request. We don't only demand that choir boys not be killed by police. Even after mowing down several people in a church of all places, police put a bullet proof vest on Dylan Roof to protect his life.

Old 06-08-2020, 03:18 PM

21,109 posts, read 13,559,056 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skeddy View Post
I've heard that BLM is the black man's KKK. Is there any truth to that?
No.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies