Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-04-2020, 11:46 PM

9,138 posts, read 5,804,991 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by StillwaterTownie View Post
Quite obviously, you didn't bothering reading the article. It said:

"PolitiFact could find no evidence that Soros or the Open Society Foundations had contributed to any organization that financed street protests in Minneapolis.".
So, if PolitiFact couldn't find evidence, it doesn't exist?
Well then, case closed.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-05-2020, 12:10 AM

18,022 posts, read 27,468,060 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
They keep taking down this video so you know it's important. They don't like their slaves telling tales off the plantation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULJtBdI7Aj0&t=15s
I've got this big spiel, a paraphrase of USA History I post whenever one of our "colleagues" lose their way.

It's the story about how Lincoln wanted Black Americans to be free and have the same God given Freedom and American fought Liberty, and how the democrat party fought that to the death and used the kkk as their militia arm... fact, and this guy is saying the same thing.

Yup.

He'll vote for Trump... quietly.

"Drinkin' White Tears!"

"This ain't about race. Black, White, Mexican, they comin' after us." I'm down.

Last edited by McGowdog; 06-05-2020 at 12:21 AM..

Old 06-05-2020, 09:27 AM

23,618 posts, read 12,543,921 times
It would almost be funny, if it weren't so pathetic, that leftists are now trying to deny that Antifa even exists .. after spending the last four years cheering them and looking at them as heroes, after watching videos of them smashing, burning and punching.

Quote:
the FBI and Department of Homeland Security are referring to the group’s activities as domestic terrorism, confidential documents reveal.

Politico obtained confidential law enforcement documents which reveal that as far back as early 2016, federal officials have been warning state and local officials about the dangers posed by the extremist group named Antifa. Politico also interviewed several officials who revealed that DHS has classified their activities as domestic terrorist violence.
https://thefederalistpapers.org/us/f...m-warn-attacks

Leftist antifa deniers should Google and read the FBI and DHS report..
“Baseline Comparison of US and Foreign Anarchist Extremist Movements.”

Quote:
I did what he said to do your own research, and I found out that Soros does not fund violent protests as shown here:

https://www.politifact.com/factcheck...eople-protest/

If there is going to be a civil war it not going to be left vs right. Instead it's going to be Antifa and other far left groups vs everybody else, especially property owners. Speaking of infiltrators, the FBI ought to infiltrate those violent groups, if it hasn't already.
Fund directly? Maybe, maybe not. Funds indirectly? Yes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
I remember when people denied that Soros funded MoveOn.org

Everyone knows now that he absolutely has.

Soros also funds Alliance for Global Justice (AFGJ) who then funds Refuse Fascism(antifa)

Old 06-05-2020, 12:45 PM

20,757 posts, read 8,583,738 times
I hope Chaz does a guest spot with Jesse Watters, Candace Owens and other conservative black youtubers.

I just want to say thanks to everybody for all your support and kind words. I've read so many comments my head's spinning. I'm a real person just like all of you. My only goal with making this video was to tell the truth as I saw it.

I'll be making more videos soon with my actual thoughts on these current events and everything from my perspective. I have mixed views on a lot of things, that will contradict what fakes have been pushing using my image. This is psychological warfare we're in, too. It's crazy right now, I do not have the answers or the solution it's not that simple. However, I do know an uncomfortable truth is better than an comfortable lie. So I have to be honest.

I do apologize for the lack of engagement. I was literally bombarded with thousands of comments and opportunities. I do realize I have to speak up now. So please subscribe and hit that bell. Make this page huge, follow my real Twitter @kingchaziel and my Instagram. Any other voice saying its Chaziel is doing exactly what this video and I am against, manipulating the masses for personal gain. By the way you can just call me Chaz if you like.

Old 06-06-2020, 10:02 PM

316 posts, read 214,619 times
Quote:
The Right believes in everyone being accountable for your own lives, regardless of your race
So why don't they follow their own advice instead of bailing out multi-million dollar corporations?

Quote:
It would almost be funny, if it weren't so pathetic, that leftists are now trying to deny that Antifa even exists .. after spending the last four years cheering them and looking at them as heroes, after watching videos of them smashing, burning and punching.
https://thefederalistpapers.org/us/f...m-warn-attacks
A less biased source please. The Federalist Papers are right wing.

Old 06-07-2020, 12:10 AM

45,582 posts, read 27,196,139 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
I hope Chaz does a guest spot with Jesse Watters, Candace Owens and other conservative black youtubers. [/i]
NO... I absolutely do not want that. Because he would be a part of the typical political fight. He will be labeled as being paid off by the right.

We need grassroots black folk understanding what he is saying.

Old 06-07-2020, 12:35 AM

45,582 posts, read 27,196,139 times
I was blown away by this. I watched the video - which is ON THE MONEY - and what blew me away is that he made a statement about white liberals, that in principle was the exact same thing Malcolm X said about white liberals 55 years ago in 1965.

Scroll to the 13:00 minute mark of the first video, and then watch the second video - especially around the 40 sec mark.

Here's the point - the whites on the right (southern wolves per Malcolm X) let you know exactly where you stand. The whites on the left (the northern foxes per Malcolm X) pose as your friend, but they lie to you and will take your freedom and will destroy you.

Whose communities got burnt down last week? What cites are trying to remove police protection? The rich white folk got protection because they got the money to pay for it. Honest black folk trying to be honest and get ahead are going to be vulnerable to be attacked. All occurring in liberal governed cities.

55 years and NOTHING has changed with white liberals.

Last edited by DRob4JC; 06-07-2020 at 12:51 AM..

Old 06-07-2020, 02:40 AM

30,976 posts, read 21,641,969 times
So what have Republicans done in the last 55 years to better the situation when they are in power? NOTHING. To get back at the two major parties in November for doing nothing vote 3rd party in Nov. 3rd party votes for president more than doubled from 2012 to 2016. In 2020 let's more than quadruple it. If not, you just give the Republicans and Democrats the idea that they must have been doing something right over the last 55 years.

Old 06-07-2020, 05:08 AM

31,340 posts, read 14,270,262 times
Quote:
So what have Republicans done in the last 55 years to better the situation when they are in power? NOTHING. To get back at the two major parties in November for doing nothing vote 3rd party in Nov. 3rd party votes for president more than doubled from 2012 to 2016. In 2020 let's more than quadruple it. If not, you just give the Republicans and Democrats the idea that they must have been doing something right over the last 55 years.
You had your chance to vote 3rd party and make a difference in 1992 and 1996.
You then had a chance to vote in an outsider in 2016.
I made all 3 of these votes.

Those were your 3 chances. Voting 3rd party this time around is such a waste of your time.

Old 06-09-2020, 07:30 PM

20,757 posts, read 8,583,738 times
Quote:
So what have Republicans done in the last 55 years to better the situation when they are in power? NOTHING.
You might want to read the long list of campaign promises Trump has kept. Most presidents get one or two things done in eight years, regardless of political party.
https://www.promiseskept.com/

As far as what the Trump administration has done to help African Americans:

Criminal justice reform and The First Step Act. Many black people receive longer sentences than whites for similar crimes. Conditions in prisons for women are especially harsh. Trump secured early release and pardons for many who spoke of their experiences when they came to the White House. Alice Marie Johnson was the first and most well known and now counsels female prisoners and parolees. You can watch their speeches on the White House youtube channel. Communist Van Jones begrudgingly gave Trump credit, saying Obama ignored him.

Business Opportunity Zones to provide job opportunities and improve blighted neighborhoods. Although I wonder if those areas of development were targeted by looters. Dems don't want blacks getting ahead.

Every year the presidents of HBCU (historically black colleges and universities) would come hat in hand to every president, asking for money. Trump decided that was demeaning so signed a bill to permanently fund those colleges $250M every year.

Plus providing the good economic conditions so not just blacks but everyone could get a job who wanted one and wages at the bottom increased.

Now you know why Dems are afraid of Trump earning the black vote.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies