Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-02-2020, 07:35 AM

1,940 posts, read 1,028,599 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by beach43ofus View Post
Russia-gate, IN-peachment, Riots, the Corona virus response spin, this election cycle, and whatever comes next, is all the Liberal agenda being shoved down your throats by a small group of radicals & the media.

This is <20% of Americans (Liberals) forcing their will, & ideology, upon you.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Politi..._United_States

See it for what it is, & reject it. Tune it out, and don't let the media's sensationalism of a minority splinter group distract you from enjoying your life, or persuade you in any way.

Most of what you are seeing is propaganda taking on a new from in real life. It appears to be real, but its not...it's what the radical left wants you to think & feel...it's an illusion...

- The riots are not about Mr. Floyd's tragic death, the radical left has hijacked the stage for a greater cause.

- IN-peachment was not about anything Trump did. It was an attempt to seize power by a small group of radicals

- Joe Biden isn't a real candidate, he's a front man for what lurks in the shadows...radical liberals trying to hijack the Democrat party.
It's not just the left that is calling out Trump, it's his own party.
https://lincolnproject.us/
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-02-2020, 07:37 AM

23,974 posts, read 15,082,290 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arya Stark View Post
I just don't know why Trump allows it. He has absolute control over the media via the FCC and the protests via the army and yet, he does nothing.

Fortunately after 4 long years of waiting I will be allowed to speak this fall and I will voting in the most anti leftist agenda I can find.
You need to read up on the FCC.

Old 06-02-2020, 07:39 AM

76,971 posts, read 47,629,107 times
Quote:
Russia-gate, IN-peachment, Riots, the Corona virus response spin, this election cycle, and whatever comes next, is all the Liberal agenda being shoved down your throats by a small group of radicals & the media.
These things actually happened, and are still happening. I know your 'prophet and savior' (Trump) wants you to think its just a hoax, or liberal agenda, but its real.

The mind of a Trump apologist is a mysterious place.

23,974 posts, read 15,082,290 times
Quote:
Its the media that lies with NO ONE to expose their lies. They don't like it when trump tells the truth via twitter.
Go on over to the FCC to get your license.

25,737 posts, read 12,815,111 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaMaj7 View Post
The death throes of communism won't be pretty, but we are at the threshold of society either finally rejecting it, or submitting to it.

Here we are.
Eyes wide open to it. I not only reject it, but I want to counter attack it, and extracate it from our society.

We are a free society, and those who aim to destroy it, must be removed...stripped of any power they may have. I no longer care to allow them to coexist with us in their present capacity.

I'm not taking about the protesters, I'm talking about those who are breaking our laws, and the evil forces who organized them, and propagated them.

I demand our laws be strictly enforced.

Old 06-02-2020, 07:40 AM

31,848 posts, read 17,610,392 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel976 View Post
I think the Dems are going to pull Biden out at the last minute and replace with a leftist who hasn’t gone through the debate process and for whom there won’t be enough time to create opposition ads. Sneaky maneuver, but I expect it. The question is which female will they select? Thank G-d AOC isn’t old enough.
I've only been saying that for months now. Probably Hillary.

Old 06-02-2020, 07:42 AM

19,719 posts, read 16,842,883 times
Quote:
I just don't know why Trump allows it. He has absolute control over the media via the FCC and the protests via the army and yet, he does nothing.

Fortunately after 4 long years of waiting I will be allowed to speak this fall and I will voting in the most anti leftist agenda I can find.
Well, let me try to clear a couple of your questions up for you. First off, Trump DOES NOT have absolute control over the FCC and the Army. This is not Nazi Germany.

Secondly, the reason he is doing nothing is because of what I just said above, and also, because he does not have a clue of what to do. The extent of his involvement in running this country has been limited to him trying to salvage his re-election prospects. Just like he fell apart during the early stages of the pandemic, he is really falling down during these riots.

I predicted 3 years ago that his Presidency was going to end in a very strange way, and it looks like a double whammy, the Coronavirus and these riots. With 5 months left till election, who knows how many more screwups he will have on his record ?

Old 06-02-2020, 07:43 AM

6,933 posts, read 2,390,775 times
Quote:
Eyes wide open to it. I not only reject it, but I want to counter attack it, and extracate it from our society.

We are a free society, and those who aim to destroy it, must be removed...stripped of any power they may have. I no longer care to allow them to coexist with us in their present capacity.

I'm not taking about the protesters, I'm talking about those who are breaking our laws, and the evil forces who organized them, and propagated them.

I demand our laws be strictly enforced.

Old 06-02-2020, 07:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Retired View Post
Freedom hating insurrectionists that think that filming a small group of protesters to fill the screen on your T.V. set is
enough to make you believe that all of America is on fire. Even if it were 5000 demonstartors in very state that is only 250,000
violent demonstrators. Less than .08 of 1% .........Yup ....less than 1 percent.

Please don't let this sick media sway your thoughts. Most people are good.
The media and social platforms narrative is racially motivated for an upcoming election year.
Anything to throw the white orange haired man out of office.

Do your research and come to your own conclusion. The days of truthful reporting are over.....
The Dems were feeling the Black votes slip away, so they had to concoct something to reign them back in, so they took over peaceful protests, & turned them into anarchy to sway Black voters in November. That is precisely what we are seeing. Our inner-cities have been infiltrated with domestic terrorists to incite riots.

This is propaganda that has been brought to life in the actions of others. The rioters are puppets...props.

Old 06-02-2020, 07:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gemstone1 View Post
"I just don't know why Trump allows it. He has absolute control over the media via the FCC and the protests via the army and yet, he does nothing."

Because of the the US Constitution, and the Bill of Rights....he hasn't been able to sign an executive order to abolish them...yet....but give him 4 more years he may succeed.

Regards
Gemstone1
He said last week he has a chance to beat the deep state, and I believe him. It starts with imprisoning everyone invloved in the attempted coup. The sooner that begins the better. Rosenstein's 1st up tomorrow (Wednesday June 3rd), & we'll see where that leads. I think after those treasonists are brought to justice, and other dominos will begin to fall.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies