Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-02-2020, 10:39 AM

34,301 posts, read 15,599,055 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueRacer View Post
If it's not dementia it's something very much related to it.

Maybe it only happens under a little stress. He appeared to forget what he was talking about multiple times during the debates we watched.

And then back in April he hid his own Easter eggs, only found one of them. So there's definitely something wrong.
Award winning statement !!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-02-2020, 10:40 AM

30,976 posts, read 21,567,116 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicagoMeO View Post
Biden is displaying demensia, also known as senility.. However, I do believe he believes what he is saying. I also believe that while he is speaking, he has a major brain fart and gets confused.. possibly from dementia.. but also from being a political tool.. where he has idiotic ideas implanted in his mind and belief system, so that he says things and does not consider whether his thoughts are true, reasonable and realistic.

Sounds just like Trump's problem only he isn't in as much of an advanced stage of it as is Biden.

Old 06-02-2020, 10:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
Your irrational comments I've said to my spouse several times, how can his wife stand by and watch him start to lose it. How can the DNC keep this guy.

Since I think he's in some kind of decline I whole heartedly agree with your use of the word irrational, it's all completely irrational and is not making any sense.

The thing is is that since he has been polling higher than trump for a while now. I think the powers that be are looking the other way.

If he was trailing trump in the polling, I can almost absolutely guarantee you that deep in the bowels of the DNC they be scheming to find a way to put someone else up, highlighting is failing mental state.
Biden is part of the reason why we are still very much living in the Twilight Zone. I think we got transferred there ever since Trump was elected. After all, Trump said nobody knows what is up or down. We have been living in the Twilight Zone ever since Trump was elected, not when the country started shutting down on account of COVID-19. To get out of it, it's up to the people to summon the willpower to stop voting for incumbents and instead vote in record breaking large numbers for 3rd party candidates to send the message to both major parties they gotta shape up or ship out.

Old 06-02-2020, 10:50 AM

34,177 posts, read 18,482,484 times
Biden has Dementia, but that is NOT his fault. It is a product of his age and health history. However, his fifty year career as a Democrat Hack politician is.

Old 06-02-2020, 11:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMS02760 View Post
President Elect Biden does not have dementia. Such suggestions are just part of the Trump campaign of misinformation.
Then what is wrong with Biden? I don't feel safe with Trump as president. I don't expect to feel safe with Biden as president, either. I'm not voting for either one. I don't expect Biden and Democrats to come up with an outstanding vice president. It will just be someone with little appeal, loaded down with controversies from the past, like Biden. Trump will love it.

Old 06-02-2020, 12:49 PM

7,819 posts, read 4,545,588 times
Joe Biden is no more mentally impaired than Donald Trump. Take that anyway you like.

Old 06-02-2020, 01:00 PM

10,160 posts, read 11,136,217 times
Yes, He has onsets of Dementia... Sorry Dems. Your man has Onsets of Dementia and it only gets worse. No cure - Well, sometimes Medicine makes em all whacky and can be reversed, but Nope. Nada...

Hiden' Biden has it.

And Hate to say it Dems - Trumpy Boy does not... Stop the wishful thinking.

Old 06-02-2020, 01:02 PM

18,335 posts, read 8,162,371 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emma21 View Post
There are many reports where he says something off but are some taken out of context? People said he didn’t mixed up his wife and sister but that was an honest mistake when watching the video. I just wonder if it’s not as bad as they are reporting. When he gives a speech he seems coherent. Although I know he is reading it.
search YouTube for "Biden"......there's tons of compilations of his greatest hits

Old 06-02-2020, 01:05 PM

2,400 posts, read 751,387 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
If you let Trump get away with his old agism, then you can't talk about Biden.

They both are too old for the job.
I thought the discussion was Biden. My Dad developed Dementia/Alzheimer’s at around 80 years old. My Mom was sharp as a tack and had the sense of humor of Betty White right up till she died at 92. Age is just a number to a point.

Old 06-02-2020, 01:07 PM

23,838 posts, read 14,963,353 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thecoalman View Post
I watched him briefly yesterday and had to turn it off. Ever have a conversation with someone and they are rambling on jumping from one thing to another. You are going "uh-huh" but stopped listening to them 5 minutes ago and the only thing you are thinking about is how to extract yourself from the conversation. That is him.
Biden or Trump?

Glass houses.

Last edited by crone; 06-02-2020 at 01:18 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies