Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-02-2020, 04:21 PM

860 posts, read 321,723 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by newdixiegirl View Post
You're the OP, dude. What data have you provided?
Well I never made the insane claim that you did, so I was just asking where you gathered that info from. So I guess you just made it up.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-02-2020, 04:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aileesic View Post
No one's voice can be "squashed" simply for differences of opinion. Whites and Asians fight racism against whomever inflicts it upon them while protecting their own people with superior militaries and intellectual institutions. Blacks have attempted to do the same but it is a fact that the majority of black people don't fight well against the highly achieving races.
Quote:
What does this mean?
I would like to know the answer to that as well.

Old 06-02-2020, 04:29 PM

9,588 posts, read 5,842,106 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruiser Brody View Post
Well I never made the insane claim that you did, so I was just asking where you gathered that info from. So I guess you just made it up.
That's a matter of opinion. I think your claim that police never target anyone based on race or ethnicity is insane. Plenty of people would agree.

I'm just asking where you gathered your info from. So I guess you just made it up.

And you're an extremely rude individual. But I suppose that's not surprising.

Old 06-02-2020, 04:32 PM

15,063 posts, read 6,175,095 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by usayit View Post
I am Asian.

I dated a white girl for a while in high school... her parents were connected but not totally involved with the KKK. I could go into to all the details of the crap that I had to tolerate from her parents but that's really all irrelevant to this discussion.

Why? Because of one simple fact. I was still allowed to date her.

If I were black, it would have been a no go... full stop... unacceptable to her parents.

Clearly racism (what we are really saying is discrimination) is targeted at all sorts of groups of people. But racism is a very personal thing/view.... not all equal in peoples' eyes. It isn't a black or white (no pun intended) thing.... Some people look at others and see someone as inferior... then look at yet another person and don't even see a person.
Not surprising at all. People like to act as though all the racists disappeared all of sudden when the Civil Rights Act passed. No, these people continued the way they were and taught their children the same way. They simply have different methods of discriminating now.

I do agree, however, that racism is targeted at all sorts of people these days.

Old 06-02-2020, 04:33 PM

7,300 posts, read 3,397,248 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCityDreamer View Post
Asian Americans have the lowest rates of arrest and incarceration of any demographic in the United States, including whites.

If American police are racist, then why do you think they don’t target Asian Americans more frequently?

The police aren't racist.

Total deaths (justified and unjustified) and abuse by police, per criminal interaction, are the same across each race.

Black communities tend to have higher crime rates that work to increase police interaction, but per interaction it goes wrong at about the same rate for each race. Black communities who get their crime rates down will experience less tragedy at the hands of police.

The media uses a psychological trick to create racial tension and animosity

The media takes single police incidents for races that it wants to create drama around and magnifies those events as if they are statistically and racially special, when they aren't.

It is a psychological trick that they are knowingly exploiting. Its the same trick that creates celebrities:

Anything that a lot of people are looking at (paying attention to) becomes extra special in our minds. Even if it isn't.

Using this trick, the media can make unexceptional events seem exceptional just by covering them and stating that they are special. And they do.

Seek the hidden reason for the deception

The question that needs to be asked is why the Black community is targeted for this treatment by the media, and what the ultimate goal is.

If you can't identify the ultimate goal that would explain the invented narrative of police racism, then you should be deeply worried. As a rule, you never want to be a rat in someone else's maze.

But again and to simplify, the racist police narrative, and by extension every bit of fallout from these riots, is something that the US media is 100% liable for.

Again, seek their purpose and analyze your role in their rancid game.

Former Black Lives Matter Ferguson Organizer, Chaziel Sunz Exposes Democrats, Antifa, BLM & More

This guy explains his perception of the fabrication of this revolution. Its a different perspective than what I describe above, but together my observations and his observations describe two facets of this monster

My observation:
1. Bad events are propagandized to be racially special, when they aren't and

His observation:
2. the Black movement is controlled by shady non-Black parties that have unclear goals

He uses language I wouldn't, but the general message is there:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oR8SSPxVxSI

Last edited by golgi1; 06-02-2020 at 04:57 PM..

Old 06-02-2020, 04:38 PM

Quote:
You're the OP, dude. What data have you provided?
Quote:
"Where the hell did you get that from? What data shows that?

The things some people are willing to say and worse yet, believe."
I am happy to provide you some numbers. Please review.

"The dead from police action: 45 per cent white men; 23 per cent black men; and 16 per cent Hispanic men. Women have accounted for about 5 per cent of those killed, and people in mental distress about 25 per cent of all shootings.

About 54 per cent of those killed have been armed with guns and 4 per cent unarmed.

In almost every case, a police shooting is an individual, unrelated event that can't be predicted"

Killed by police: 45 per cent white men; 23 per cent black men; and 16 per cent Hispanic men.

Now balance that with who actually commits the crimes.

While blacks make up only 13% of the population, they commit 53% of ALL MURDERS.

While blacks make up only 13% of the population, they commit 55% of ALL ROBBERIES.

Crime in the United States

So in the end, 13% of the population commits the majority of violent crimes. Cops working in the worst of the worst communities, dealing with this day in and day out, are well aware of what SOME of these people are capable of. Given the proven data and the horrible neighborhoods these fine police officers work in, it is AMAZING they keep the killings so low.

Old 06-02-2020, 04:38 PM

8,336 posts, read 2,965,021 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by oping00 View Post
Asians are taught to study and work harder than others in order to stay ahead of the game. Its cultural, but not all asians like that. The Jewish people are pretty much the same.

Blacks have and we have seen them now higher higher positions in america, but the stigma of race has pushed them down even with affirmative action.

Most people I know say they will stay away from places like DT Atlanta or South of Chicago because its all black, but they say they are not racist which I believe, its unfortuntely its the stereotype that comes with the race as in all races.
Correct. People avoid violent areas. Common sense. Most violent areas in Atlanta or Chicago are black as they are in most violent cities across the U.S.

People don’t have a problem with blacks because of their race. It’s the violence that they have the right to avoid and warn others about. Living in Los Angeles most of my life I’ve had blacks tell me what blacks areas to avoid. They know better. Plenty of brown areas have similar issues now with black flight.

Old 06-02-2020, 04:44 PM

5,792 posts, read 5,107,619 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indentured Servant View Post
They are already trying to keep the Asians in check by blaming China for the virus. They want to bring down China because China, in the next 25 years, if trends continue, will be the most powerful country economically and militarily in the world. That will be the first time in well over 500 years that the title has not gone to a majority white nation.
Exactly.

Old 06-02-2020, 04:44 PM

Quote:
I am happy to provide you some numbers. Please review.

"The dead from police action: 45 per cent white men; 23 per cent black men; and 16 per cent Hispanic men. Women have accounted for about 5 per cent of those killed, and people in mental distress about 25 per cent of all shootings.

About 54 per cent of those killed have been armed with guns and 4 per cent unarmed.

In almost every case, a police shooting is an individual, unrelated event that can't be predicted"

The dead: 45 per cent white men; 23 per cent black men; and 16 per cent Hispanic men.

Now balance that with who actually commits the crimes.

While blacks make up only 13% of the population, they commit 53% of ALL MURDERS.

While blacks make up only 13% of the population, they commit 55% of ALL ROBBERIES.

Crime in the United States

So in the end, 13% of the population commits the majority of violent crimes. Cops working in the worst of the worst communities, dealing with this day in and day out, are well aware of what SOME of these people are capable of. Given the proven data and the horrible neighborhoods these fine police officers work in, it is AMAZING they keep the killings so low.
Exactly why I think cops' salaries are absurdly, insultingly, staggeringly low. Good cops should be paid well for having to work in the worst of the worst of communities, dealing with it, day in and day out.

Funny that many communities that claim to support their LE don't want to pay their LE decently.

Old 06-02-2020, 04:55 PM

Quote:
I

Don't disagree.

But you've never once mentioned George Floyd. Do you think the treatment he received from those of officers was warranted? Do you think that's how officers of the law should behave toward someone who presents no danger?

Officer kneels on his neck. WTH? George Floyd tells them he can't breathe. He asks them, respectfully, to let him breathe. But the badass cops didn't. And George Floyd died as a result. This is okay in your opinion?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies