Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-02-2020, 01:37 PM

8,957 posts, read 2,556,583 times

Advertisements

The same background as any communist.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

234 posts, read 90,084 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarallel View Post
As far as I can tell, "antifa" is a much-misused terms that is being co-opted by the alt-right and has nothing to do with being against fascism.

However, it's amusing that you apparently are insulting people being they're not intrinsically violent enough.
Antifa are extremely violent they are just physically weak an it's weird to me almost all of them are. I grew up in a lower economic area and I rarely if ever saw men built like them that fight like them. I would bet money on an average 13 year old from my neighborhood vs your average antifa member in a fight. In not insulting people for being violent they are super violent, they just kinda suck at it. I've yet to see even one that looks like a physically strong person. They are mostly all remarkably small and skinny.

13,955 posts, read 5,621,810 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annandale_Man View Post
They are upper middle-class punks that get their fighting skills from playing video games in their parent's basement and YouTube videos instead of a real gym.
Sorta this.

It's basically disaffected white teens/early 20s folks who have never/rarely fought back against an actual bully in their life, and AntiFa antics let them tilt at the windmills of their inner demons. They obviously never learned how to fight, either formally or on the street because if they had, they wouldn't have demons from being bullied.

It would make for an interesting psych paper.

Old 06-02-2020, 01:39 PM

234 posts, read 90,084 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaimuki View Post
If they're such weaklings, why has the WH labeled them as terrorists? hahaha
Um maybe the them burning down half the country right now and attacking random people with tear gas and sticks could be why.

45,230 posts, read 26,431,296 times
An unproductive welfare tic who thanks to Trump is now collecting $600 a week to wreak havoc on private businesses and personal property. So in reality no different than a govt employee.

9,963 posts, read 18,497,936 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicano3000X View Post
Someone stated that If you listened to Ska music in the 90s you can be in antifa without a reference.
Sweet I am in... (living in Long Beach you had to listen to Sublime).

I've never read into the antifa group until now. But this doesn't sound too bad to me (except the violence):

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/art...w-about-antifa

Quote:
3. What are they opposed to?
Neo-Nazis, Neo-fascism, white supremacists and racism, and these days the movement that encapsulates some of those ideas: the alt-right.

We spoke to secret Antifa groups in Oregon. They said they come from a variety of political backgrounds but they were united in their opposition to fascism, and they have an anti-government streak. They said they see creeping authoritarianism in the current American administration that they are looking to build "a movement that really insulates us from the policies of Donald Trump".

Old 06-02-2020, 01:46 PM

8,168 posts, read 3,125,327 times
Quote:
Weaklings can be terrorists too. They get their power in numbers.

Old 06-02-2020, 01:47 PM

11,780 posts, read 5,789,903 times
Quote:
Because they like to incite others into acting and do things that they can't. Like providing bricks in the hopes that the others will break the windows or breaking windows in the hope others will loot. Hitler was a little man - but he incited those with less brains and more brawn into doing what he wanted.

Old 06-02-2020, 01:50 PM

18,439 posts, read 8,268,923 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarallel View Post
However, it's amusing that you apparently are insulting people being they're not intrinsically violent enough.
two people can read the same thing..and get two different takes on it

..my take was they are sickly

Old 06-02-2020, 01:58 PM

9,329 posts, read 4,140,268 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheeriochapgovna View Post
Antifa are extremely violent they are just physically weak an it's weird to me almost all of them are. I grew up in a lower economic area and I rarely if ever saw men built like them that fight like them. I would bet money on an average 13 year old from my neighborhood vs your average antifa member in a fight. In not insulting people for being violent they are super violent, they just kinda suck at it. I've yet to see even one that looks like a physically strong person. They are mostly all remarkably small and skinny.
As I said, it's peculiar that you chose to insult a group based on their physique. It's the kind of juvenile, irrelevant thing Trump does. And, in this case, insulting them because they're not intrinsically violent enough. I guess you'd prefer that they were more violent, beating people to a pulp, and then you'd admire them?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies