Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-03-2020, 01:36 PM

34,300 posts, read 15,652,035 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifeexplorer View Post
There are some great things happening in my friend’s high school. I truly appreciate the kids taking the initiative to oust Trump supporters and punish those scumbags appropriately.

Here’s what the student mob has been doing:
1. In light of Floyd’s death, every student must publicly state his or her support. If the student has a different opinion, choose to remain silent, or too slow to respond, he or she would be cyber-bullied and called every name in the book by the student mob.

2. The student mob combs through all the students and identify any possible Trump supporters based on their family situation, skin colors, their behavior and speech. The mob then descends upon them on Instagram and Facebook in the hundreds and label the “Trump supporters” as white supremacists, racists and Nazis.

Excellent work from the future of our country!!!
Proud day for all the little communist !!!

Time to get that group think on !!! Complete with punishment too !!! Conform, comply, obey or we hurt you !!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-03-2020, 02:09 PM

42,732 posts, read 29,878,374 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruiser Brody View Post
I think the OP is telling the truth. Look how the school system handled things when Trump won the first time. Imagine if they did this when Obama won. Holy crap!

School districts offer counseling support after Trump victory

"Parents dropping their students off at schools in different areas reported seeing teachers crying, and teachers said non-white students expressed fears that they and their families would be negatively affected by a Trump administration. The superintendents of Boston Public Schools and St. Paul Public Schools in Minnesota offered counseling support and other resources to students and teachers in need of it. In Denver, counselors were made available at public schools for students"
I love that you think the OP is telling the truth. Praytell, which school districts are open right now, where this could happen????

Old 06-03-2020, 02:12 PM

68,329 posts, read 54,389,283 times
Quote:
I am serious. I paraphrased the article my friend posted in my social media talking about this.

This is not an isolated incident as another friend’s child is going through the same thing in a different school in another state.

Well, IF it was posted in "social media" it MUST be true.

Everyone to the bunkers! Deep state monsters are at the gate! They'll be the ones carrying the torches!

Old 06-03-2020, 02:16 PM

34,300 posts, read 15,652,035 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruiser Brody View Post
I think the OP is telling the truth. Look how the school system handled things when Trump won the first time. Imagine if they did this when Obama won. Holy crap!

School districts offer counseling support after Trump victory

"Parents dropping their students off at schools in different areas reported seeing teachers crying, and teachers said non-white students expressed fears that they and their families would be negatively affected by a Trump administration. The superintendents of Boston Public Schools and St. Paul Public Schools in Minnesota offered counseling support and other resources to students and teachers in need of it. In Denver, counselors were made available at public schools for students"
Lets take a look back and see what the kids had to do when Obama won !!! The little communist are all grown up now !!! I wonder how many are out on the street getting their loot on ?

Obama Kids: Sing for Change (Pyongyang Remix)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2naSzb1psU

School Kids Taught to Praise Obama

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_l8KK3gGxQ

Old 06-03-2020, 02:17 PM

7,447 posts, read 2,833,471 times
Sounds like BS, and Trump supporters are not exactly known for being truthful. Do you have any evidence better than a facebook chain letter?

Old 06-03-2020, 02:19 PM

37,971 posts, read 22,151,621 times
While we all know that school aged kids can be mean little bullies, especially on social media, the OP needs to post so kind of internet link to this, or else it's nothing but anecdotal rumors

34,231 posts, read 18,579,444 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zzzSnorlax View Post
Sounds like BS, and Trump supporters are not exactly known for being truthful. Do you have any evidence better than a facebook chain letter?
Really? You do know the entire Education system K through University is merely a Leftist Indoctrination Center. And Trump supporters are much more truthful than any Democrats.

7,447 posts, read 2,833,471 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
Really? You do know the entire Education system K through University is merely a Leftist Indoctrination Center. And Trump supporters are much more truthful than any Democrats.
This post also sounds like BS, and Trump supporters are still not exactly known for being truthful. Do you have any evidence for this post better than a facebook chain letter?

Old 06-03-2020, 02:22 PM

7,103 posts, read 5,985,179 times
Quote:
There are some great things happening in my friend’s high school. I truly appreciate the kids taking the initiative to oust Trump supporters and punish those scumbags appropriately.

Here’s what the student mob has been doing:
1. In light of Floyd’s death, every student must publicly state his or her support. If the student has a different opinion, choose to remain silent, or too slow to respond, he or she would be cyber-bullied and called every name in the book by the student mob.

2. The student mob combs through all the students and identify any possible Trump supporters based on their family situation, skin colors, their behavior and speech. The mob then descends upon them on Instagram and Facebook in the hundreds and label the “Trump supporters” as white supremacists, racists and Nazis.

Excellent work from the future of our country!!!
What's the name of the school? I'm curious as to where the parents are in this hunting of humans?

Old 06-03-2020, 02:24 PM

19,632 posts, read 12,226,539 times
Quote:
Not if all your supposed friends and your classmates descended on you on social media.

I tell you I don’t want to experience anything like that.
Kids commit suicide over that level of bullying.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies