Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-19-2020, 07:16 AM

2,102 posts, read 1,003,228 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by xray731 View Post
Why downplay the OP's fear? I live in the burbs and yet my whole county is on curfew. Because of the gentrification of the larger cities many minorities have been pushed out into the suburbs. I don't have a problems with that as long as everyone can be civil and respect each other - and most everyone does get along - but it only takes a couple and then others jump on the train and many suburbs will also see some sort of destruction from these young kids - white and black who have no concept of right and wrong.
It seems that during the initial protests/riots, the police, who in many cases were assaulted and several killed, actually maintained their cool and a Kent State event did not happen.

Now it appears that the Democratic Mayors have gone so far as to order their police to 'stand down' and allow the lawlessness to continue unchallenged within their cities. Amidst this anarchy both MSM and Social Media are laser-focused on ALL police interactions, especially white officers on black civilians. The most recent being the taser incident in Atlanta.

This has put the police in a dangerous predicament: how to maintain law and order while having their hands tied. In response, many police have called in sick for their shifts - 'Blue Flu'. If this continues, LAWLESSNESS WILL ENCROACH TO THE SUBURBS, where the population there will not tolerate having their homes vandalized, broken into, burglarized, family members hurt or worse. Because if there are no police to keep law and order, homeowners will be forced into vigilantism to protect life and property. And if there is a Blue Flu Strike this upcoming July Fourth, as the NYPD has announced, it may well be the final straw for all-out violence!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-19-2020, 07:57 AM

13,943 posts, read 5,618,313 times
There's no race war coming. Add up all the protests you see in media, and you're still only talking about a tiny fraction of any demographic, but you are also seeing (ironically) whites and blacks working together on both sides of this ridiculous "hissy fit writ large."

Every black person I know shares the attitude with every white person I know that a) Floyd's death sucks and some cops are homicidal jackasses, but b) there's no excuse to burn crap down and go insane over any of that, and c) most of us are all too busy knocking down paychecks and paying bills to worry about the foolishness only pissed off, unemployed college kids living at home are up to.

If a riot broke out near my closest black friend, he wouldn't go join. He'd protect his car and his house from damage, and he'd be right back in his house either doing work or streaming on twitch. I know this because we talked about "what if" and all that. That's the VAST majority of this country. They will protect their stuff, their families and stay the f**k out of the rest of it because they are all too busy being normal freaking adults with bills to pay.

When NOI thugs attacked Malcolm X in his home, he didn't start marching down the street with righteous indignation. He got a rifle, stood by a window and got properly set up to defend his family and his life. That's a normal, adult reaction to foolishness outside your window.

And all of these chuckleheads protesting right now are clocking in protests. They get up, eat a $24 breakfast at Starbucks, grab the iPhone, Uggs and lululemon backpack and off they go to pretend to be oppressed...for about 7-8 hours, then they have to be home before Mom gets dinner on the table because they are in no mood for another lecture about wasting the day when they should be looking for a job.

That's not a race war. That's not even a decent revolution. It's a national tantrum. Period. Like all tantrums, the toddlers will eventually find out nobody cares about their dumbass crying and wailing, and they'll shut up and go back to peacefully watching Nick Jr and eating their pre-nap snack.

Old 06-19-2020, 08:11 AM

68,329 posts, read 54,358,694 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ambers72 View Post
Indeed it will as the media is lying like they havent ever before to keep people scared and to keep this going till the election anyway! (Many really want trump out)

Yes, Trump, who ironically is a POTUS "lying like they haven't ever before to keep people scared" as you allege the media is doing.

Old 06-20-2020, 09:22 AM

2,102 posts, read 1,003,228 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
Yes, Trump, who ironically is a POTUS "lying like they haven't ever before to keep people scared" as you allege the media is doing.
Trump is NOT keeping people scared - he is actually TAKING ACTION and DOING THINGS!!!

I believe it is actually the so-called 'leaders' of the Black Community who are perpetuating the lie of 'Systemic Racism', keeping their (black) constituents in perpetual fear of whites and artificially reinforcing their insecurities of their own abilities to becoming productive citizens in modern society.

And these Merchants of Hate use their Leftist MSM as a bullhorn to spread their Narrative of what I call Systemic Victimization'!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies