Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-03-2020, 06:10 PM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 5 days ago)

27,553 posts, read 16,039,707 times

Advertisements

Its not a race issue. They laughed when this guy lay there dead.
https://townhall.com/columnists/mike...eathe-n2569897

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/inve...-timpa-s-life/

Last edited by saltine; 06-03-2020 at 06:37 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-03-2020, 06:15 PM

2,949 posts, read 1,350,038 times
Of course they did cuz he's white. Racist.

Old 06-03-2020, 06:18 PM

860 posts, read 320,366 times
So why were there no protests and riots with a majority of people of color marching the streets for justice?

So why did the media not cover this for their full news each and every night for weeks?

I would LOVE for the leftists to openly and honestly respond with their thoughts to these two questions, but they won't.

Old 06-03-2020, 06:20 PM

9,049 posts, read 3,509,627 times
The riots aren't about cops or racism. That is simply the cover story for criminals.

Old 06-03-2020, 06:33 PM

7,343 posts, read 4,350,141 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
Its not a race issue. They laughed when this guy lay there dead.
https://townhall.com/columnists/mike...eathe-n2569897
Poorly written.

Do they not hand out grades lower than A anymore?

And it does sound like a manslaughter.

Old 06-03-2020, 06:35 PM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 5 days ago)

27,553 posts, read 16,039,707 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussiehoff View Post
The riots aren't about cops or racism. That is simply the cover story for criminals.
Hate the fools making it about race and the ones playing along and especially the media.

Old 06-03-2020, 06:37 PM

1,702 posts, read 1,255,894 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruiser Brody View Post
So why were there no protests and riots with a majority of people of color marching the streets for justice?

So why did the media not cover this for their full news each and every night for weeks?

I would LOVE for the leftists to openly and honestly respond with their thoughts to these two questions, but they won't.
I'll give it a shot.
1. there's a difference between the protest and the riot
a. protest are a peaceful demonstration taken over by b.
b. riots are trash opportunist who saw an change for free stuff and the fact that it would be blamed on good black people didn't matter to them.
I digress. I believe and I could be wrong....white people dont care about their poor "white trash" criminal, under served, less educated population. Neither political party does. If it's a cop thing not a racial thing like multiple posters here said and I'm wrong they would be protesting with "us". Black people do care about our inmates because it's extremely likely that these people grew up with us no matter how successful we become.
The reason it's not on the media is because if it wasn't for "our" "situation" you guys wouldn't care about this man dying either. News sells and it wouldn't get a click usually.
I AM NOT A LEFTIST!

Old 06-03-2020, 06:53 PM

6,463 posts, read 4,046,901 times
No civilian video, it was all body cam footage so it could be hidden, and released quietly and it doesn't seem the family picked it up either.

Also, I don't have a dog in this fight (even though i'm black I haven't been as upset with this as others and just silently donated (not to bail out people btw but other things)), but why do people get angry when black people don't fight for their rights, as if black people or POC, are supposed to fight for others rights first before they fight for their own rights. If you don't care about white folks being brutalized by certain police officers why do you expect sympathy for something you obviously have no interest in. If you cared about the man's life you would have brought it up months ago and tried to get awareness, instead you wait for a black person to get brutalized and say: look here he got brutalized and we didn't say anything . Just because your willing to take it up the ... from authority doesn't mean others should allow it as well. It doesn't mean others should focus their energy on white folks being brutalized by police officers, when they have plenty on their plate themselves.

I'm not the first one to say it, but it's embarrassing that you use your inaction to critique's others actions.

I say this being a strong supporter of law and order, and increasing police budgets, and increasing police presence in violent areas, as well as longer sentences and elimination of bail. I've seen criminals able to run rampant in parts of Nigeria, and that's because the police are underfunded and technologically on par or even behind some criminal organizations in some cases.

Old 06-03-2020, 06:59 PM

10,681 posts, read 6,100,360 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruiser Brody View Post

Because white folks are marching already with black folks. There doesn't have to be a march. This Floyd situation was just the catalyst. It's all for full on police reform to stop what happened to Floyd and this man from happening to anyone else of any color. This just happens to be headed by the black community.

This thread is the equivalent of a 4 year old walking up and saying "But teacher I have a booboo too!".

March with the Floyd protesters if you feel strongly about this.

Many of you seem to lack critical thinking. Almost as if you have some agenda...

Old 06-03-2020, 07:06 PM

13,806 posts, read 9,683,753 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
Do white people ever go find and bring up an article about white out of wedlock births or crime when they are attempting to berate blacks for our out of wedlock birth rate and crime?

Do white people ever go look to see in any white person killed anyone in a long weekend in Chicago, when they attempt to point out all the blacks killings and to make it look like it is about RACE?

Let me answer that for you. HELL TO THE NAW!!!

However, every the issue points to whites being racist.....invariably they will go out and google an example of the same thing happening to a whites to clear the image of whites and make blacks looks like they are the problems for making it racial.

In other words, blacks can be said to be something even if it is not exclusive to blacks....but in order for whites to be accused of something, there can be NO EXAMPLE of anyone else doing it. If there is, white people will find that example and start a topic showing that it can't be racial when they do it because the same thing has happened to whites.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies