Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-03-2020, 08:57 PM

1,663 posts, read 1,055,189 times

Advertisements

But there aren't very many media outlets or journalists reporting the actual facts, except this one guy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1qwif8PF1EI

Tucker is the only person left in the mainstream media that I can tolerate.
Is Tucker the only real journalist/reporter left on TV news?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-03-2020, 09:12 PM

9,049 posts, read 3,523,517 times
Facts are irrelevant to the left and the mob.

Old 06-03-2020, 09:30 PM

1,768 posts, read 716,109 times
Racist intolerant republican white supremacist.
That's the liberal response when you state facts or tried to debate practical solutions.

Old 06-03-2020, 09:34 PM

6,474 posts, read 4,074,569 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Masterful_Man View Post
But there aren't very many media outlets or journalists reporting the actual facts, except this one guy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1qwif8PF1EI

Tucker is the only person left in the mainstream media that I can tolerate.
Is Tucker the only real journalist/reporter left on TV news?
We don't expect criminals to be nice and listen to the public. We don't pay criminals with our tax dollars. The acceptable number of unarmed people of all races killed in a police confrontation should be zero. About the only exception is a perp on a PCP high, but even then their's other ways to bring them down.

So what criminals who are idiots, and have no moral compass murder 48 officers last year. The public doesn't have any expectations that criminals act with morality, but we not only expect that of our police officers but demand it, not comparable at all.

In fact if No_Recess was here he would probably point out the irony in comparing cops to criminals to say that police officers are criminals hence comparable.

I disagree vehemently with that position and that's why I hold police officers to operate at a much higher level of conduct than criminals.

Old 06-03-2020, 09:58 PM

4,204 posts, read 2,341,530 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skezo View Post
Racist intolerant republican white supremacist.
That's the liberal response when you state facts or tried to debate practical solutions.
Facts are that Trump has been very racist since day 1. This has led to a huge problem in this country of police killing unarmed blacks, systematic wide spread racism, and discriminatory policing.

Police have been hunting and killing unarmed blacks in record numbers during the Trump administration. And don't tell me it's in liberal cities. I couldn't even fit all Trump's racist policies and anti black rhetoric on this page. He stokes the flames and his words encourage cops on these black killing sprees.

Look to Obama and Biden and all the specific changes they made when it comes to constant police brutality. Because that's the leadership we need to get back to. We don't need Trump trying to get the military to kill innocent peaceful black and brown protesters... while his bible thumping base spreads covid in churches killing my grandparents. Vote him out. RESIST! NYET to Trump. NYET! NYET!

Old 06-03-2020, 10:02 PM

4,204 posts, read 2,341,530 times
10 unarmed blacks? Says who? Trump, Putin and David Duke?

Old 06-03-2020, 10:06 PM

9,138 posts, read 5,803,654 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovetosave View Post
10 unarmed blacks? Says who? Trump, Putin and David Duke?
The Washington Post.

Old 06-03-2020, 10:06 PM

29,823 posts, read 24,908,096 times
Do the rioters look like the types that concern themselves with facts, legitimacy, etc?

Old 06-03-2020, 10:13 PM

4,514 posts, read 2,523,760 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovetosave View Post
Facts are that Trump has been very racist since day 1. This has led to a huge problem in this country of police killing unarmed blacks, systematic wide spread racism, and discriminatory policing.

Police have been hunting and killing unarmed blacks in record numbers during the Trump administration. And don't tell me it's in liberal cities. I couldn't even fit all Trump's racist policies and anti black rhetoric on this page. He stokes the flames and his words encourage cops on these black killing sprees.

Look to Obama and Biden and all the specific changes they made when it comes to constant police brutality. Because that's the leadership we need to get back to. We don't need Trump trying to get the military to kill innocent peaceful black and brown protesters... while his bible thumping base spreads covid in churches killing my grandparents. Vote him out. RESIST! NYET to Trump. NYET! NYET!
Biden has been in govt over 36 yrs and didnt make changes, other than to sign the clinton crime bill into law, jailing thousands of black men.
And did you forget Fergueson, baltimore and dallas?
Trump received awards from Jesse jackson back in the 80's for his contributions to the black community, has dated black women, enacted First Step act, funded HBC colleges, enacted policies that created 7 million jobs most to minorities and women, reduced black unemployment to lowest levels in decades.

You are simply suffering from TDS if you believe trump is racist and Biden (mr, "obama is clean articulate", "poor kids are just as smart as white kids", "they're going to put ya'll back in chains", and "if you don't vote for me, you aint black", and Obama who encourages division and police to be shot. He did nothing to try to heal division when he was president. He fanned the flames by siding with the thug Michael Brown, before finding out the facts that MB attacked the cop, and charged at him when he was shot

Old 06-03-2020, 10:16 PM

30,636 posts, read 18,227,675 times
Thanks for this. I've been making the argument that it is nonsensical to argue that blacks are being gunned down wholesale by cops (white cops specifically as that's all the left cares about) based on the fact that several hundred blacks are killed each year across more than 1 million sworn law enforcement officers. But this narrows things down and strengthens my argument even more, and makes even more clear liars out of Democrats.

Note, when I bring this up to leftists, I fully expect to hear "but we can't trust the cops that only 10 unarmed blacks were actually killed" and yada yada as I currently hear with my argument above, to which I'll respond show me more than 10 cases (and to be clear, even one unjustified death is one too many, but the actual numbers don't support the ridiculous narrative being put forward) that you found troubling in 2019 or any other year. The left will remain willfully blind if it means stirring the racial pot.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies