Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-05-2020, 10:11 PM

10,681 posts, read 6,114,378 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
protestors gave rioters cover, so... think about it... a lot of people are not paying much attention, they see protests, burning buildings, burning cars, blocked roads, people jumping on cars, killings, things being thrown at police etc... they are the same. And now they are calling for defunding the police
Protesters started catching rioters and turning them to the police, also protests are about police reform. Call out bad cops, get rid of them. Any cop that reports another cop for misconduct shall not fear retribution from his/her department.

Militarization of the police needs to stop too.

Why do I see cops push over an old man and other cops just keep moving. A few stopped but from the get go the guys around him should’ve checked their guy for that. Someone that does that is a disgrace to the badge.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-05-2020, 10:15 PM

6,384 posts, read 4,829,872 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vkhmini View Post
Bear spray has a wider spray pattern. You know, for groups of thugs.
It can be hard to obtain. I've read that wasp spray with about a 10 foot radius is effective and available at any hardware store.

Old 06-05-2020, 10:30 PM

6,384 posts, read 4,829,872 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYLIER View Post
I have no sympathy for them anymore. I am at a point where I hate all of them. Why wouldn't I hate people that can't wait for me to die.

The white race has brought all this on themselves. Parents are too busy working to care what their children are doing, the liberal education system has been brainwashing the students instead of teaching them what they are getting paid very well to teach these kids,.

So, parents, thanks for destroying our country by not paying attention to what your children are being taught and what is going on behind their closed bedroom doors. This is the outcome of someone else without good intentions, raising your children.

Now tomorrow, I will go up the street and purchase another gun to protect myself against these criminals, just in case they are foolish enough to come to my little Town.
Straight up B.S.! Do you believe that every teacher in America is a left-wing liberal? I'm here to assure that they are not.

I taught in California for more than 30 years and many, if not most teachers in my huge district were Republicans. Quit painting us as the overpaid "enemy". We did not teach any of the shiet you are whinging about. I'll bet that you're a fun one there at the Rest Home.

Last edited by Futuremauian; 06-05-2020 at 10:39 PM..

Old 06-05-2020, 10:35 PM

28,122 posts, read 12,594,254 times
Suburbanites arent going to shoot anyone. LOL They will be too worried about potentially getting into trouble for it.

Old 06-05-2020, 10:40 PM

1,054 posts, read 1,276,950 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by legalsea View Post
And yet, there is no evidence that the Antifa group have killed one person.

Recall, President Trump declared Antifa a domestic terrorist organization, which he legally can't do, and yet ignoring groups like the Klan and Aryan Nation.

Anyway, 'blame Antifa' is the battle cry of the Trump supporters.

I also thought that the Antifa people mainly operated during 'economic' protests?

It is nonsense.
Are you kidding? They are a violent terrorist organizations. Look at what they did to all those people when they were rioting. They should have been shot on the spot. The only reason they got away with it is because the Left Wing politicians are protecting them. Very odd that there is never a peep out of Pelosi when all this violence is going on, but oddly enough, her body odor is all over it. Oh, I did see her on the news with a big smile on her face preaching words in the Bible. The same hypocrite that didn't want Merry Christmas and God in our schools.
BTW, I don't see the Klan destroying businesses that people put their heart and soul into. In fact, I can't remember the last time the Klan harmed a black man. I'm actually considering joining a white supremacist group. Since BLM is an honorable group now, the KKK should be respected also, right?

Old 06-05-2020, 10:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
Suburbanites arent going to shoot anyone. LOL They will be too worried about potentially getting into trouble for it.
Do you know the difference between suburbanites and rural farmers that carry all the time? Didn't think so. Where I live, we can blow you away if you trespass on private property. You get a smack on the hand for killing someone, if they find the body. Everyone knows a pig farmer. LOL Just joking about the pigs.

Old 06-05-2020, 10:52 PM

18,949 posts, read 43,612,080 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
I don't consider myself to be a "suburbanite", but don't think I won't blow someone away if they're about to burn my house down or threaten me with bodily harm.

Old 06-05-2020, 11:51 PM

18,561 posts, read 7,372,997 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel976 View Post
They ALSO have as one of their objectives the dismantling of police departments.
It's a rallying cry, but not a real objective. What happens when police departments are disbanded? People with guns (disproportionately right-wing) enforce the law. The Left doesn't want that.

Old 06-05-2020, 11:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Futuremauian View Post
Straight up B.S.! Do you believe that every teacher in America is a left-wing liberal? I'm here to assure that they are not.

I taught in California for more than 30 years and many, if not most teachers in my huge district were Republicans. Quit painting us as the overpaid "enemy". We did not teach any of the shiet you are whinging about. I'll bet that you're a fun one there at the Rest Home.
Oh, did I hit a nerve, teach? The last sentence in this post proves everything I wrote about teachers. If I saw that you wrote something so crude to someone on social media, you wouldn't come ten feet near one of my children. You are overpaid and you don't deserve to get the amount of money you get for the hours you actually work. All anyone has to do is look at the pensions you are getting, which are on the internet for public view. Taxpayers shouldn't have to work their butts off so you can live an affluent lifestyle, especially the teachers in CA that are destroying the youth today. Roll your eyes all you want, but it is the truth and you know it. The teachers from years ago, I guess in your day and before my children put me in this horrid "Rest Home", taught because they loved their profession. We received a good education and NEVER were politics spoken. I attended a school board meeting recently and it was openly discussed how they are influencing the students politically.

Let me go on.....the family that bought my MIL's house was a teacher in town that already owned two other houses in the same town. The family that bought my house next door was a teacher in the same family with 6 children. Was financially able to purchase a $500,000.house, put in a built in pool with a pool house and do a $200,000. extension and renovation. Another teacher I knew was a single mother with two children making over $150,000. a year, plus free healthcare and pension.

There are two female Representatives who are also full time "educators" pushing to legalize prostitution. Real good moral examples of what is hovering around today's students.

A teacher posted that their contract states they only have to "teach" 2 1/2 hours a day. This is very sad but it explains a lot about the kids today.

So go have another martini and give it a break because that is the only profession anywhere in the country that gets guaranteed pay raises EVERY year and not one month do they work without vacation days, not counting off for the summer. You are right that I shouldn't paint all teachers with the same brush. There are some teachers that really love what they do, and it shows, but the burden on the taxpayers is ridiculous. I'm sorry to say, but the education system and the greedy unions have made you the enemy.

Old 06-06-2020, 12:03 AM

31,041 posts, read 22,077,427 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicano3000X View Post
Your confusing rioters with protestors...
Apparently most of the mainstream media does too. Interchangeably using Rioters, Protesters, and sometimes looters
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies