Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-06-2020, 07:53 AM
Status: "I don't understand. But I don't care, so it works out." (set 6 days ago)

35,627 posts, read 17,961,729 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussiehoff View Post
Out of curiosity, who do these friends vote for?
And that, friends, is why the polls were so off about whether Trump would win the presidency.

Because what folks says and what they thinks is two different things. (Borrowed from Gone With The Wind).

Old 06-06-2020, 07:54 AM

19,719 posts, read 16,839,973 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by santafe400 View Post
5 of them moved out of my apartment complex when the neighborhood got a little "too black."

1 sent their kid to private school when the local hs became majority black.

Many of them refuse to drive through a black neighborhood even in broad daylight because they are "scared for their safety."

The vast majority of them live in neighborhoods or urban enclaves that are 80%+ white.

Yet, they are the first ones to scream racism and social injustice for blacks, yet their actions speak otherwise.

Oh, the hypocrisy of it all.
I think, if you dig down to the meat of things, most of us are somewhat "racist", and I am not only talking about whites. I feel that very few humans are truly accepting of other races and that we all have some things that we dislike about others.

I will be the first to admit that , while I have no overall biases against blacks, and actually look up to many of them (Obama, Colin Powell, Steve Harvey, and others) I do not like ALL blacks. Nor do I like ALL whites. I judge a person on how they act and how they treat others.

The blacks, and whites, I see burning and looting are people I have zero respect for. Zero. They do not give a hoot about that man dying, and they only care about causing mayhem and scoring freebees.

Old 06-06-2020, 07:56 AM

19,719 posts, read 16,839,973 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATX Wahine View Post
I know a few white people who have gone the full subservient surrender route in terms of this issue. It’s literally painful reading their apologetic self-flagellation coupled with aggressive self-hatred that causes them to make ridiculous demands of submission of other whites, condemning them for their supposed transgressions. One person I know has actually created a petition to FORCE the mayor of her city to kneel down with protestors. Yes. You heard that right. A demand of a government official to come outside of her office and forcibly kneel in submission. It’s hysteria. It’s insanity.
It really is sickening to watch.

Old 06-06-2020, 07:56 AM

34,230 posts, read 18,575,619 times
Quote:
I know a few white people who have gone the full subservient surrender route in terms of this issue. It’s literally painful reading their apologetic self-flagellation coupled with aggressive self-hatred that causes them to make ridiculous demands of submission of other whites, condemning them for their supposed transgressions. One person I know has actually created a petition to FORCE the mayor of her city to kneel down with protestors. Yes. You heard that right. A demand of a government official to come outside of her office and forcibly kneel in submission. It’s hysteria. It’s insanity.
Because they deal solely in EMOTION, Leftists are very easily brainwashed and manipulated through Collectivist, Group Thought. Yes, it is a form of mass hysteria. Goebbels knew it and did it, but he would be viewed as an amateur by today's Democrat/Media corrupt alliance.

Old 06-06-2020, 07:59 AM

14,228 posts, read 4,592,230 times
Quote:
5 of them moved out of my apartment complex when the neighborhood got a little "too black."

Many of them refuse to drive through a black neighborhood even in broad daylight because they are "scared for their safety."

The vast majority of them live in neighborhoods or urban enclaves that are 80%+ white.

Yet, they are the first ones to scream racism and social injustice for blacks, yet their actions speak otherwise.

No difference than wealthy celebs advocating for BLM and defunding police in their Malibu’s mansion behind 6 feet wall.

Old 06-06-2020, 08:10 AM

4,750 posts, read 3,566,566 times
Quote:

Cool anecdotes.

Old 06-06-2020, 08:12 AM

4,750 posts, read 3,566,566 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
I think, if you dig down to the meat of things, most of us are somewhat "racist", and I am not only talking about whites. I feel that very few humans are truly accepting of other races and that we all have some things that we dislike about others.

I will be the first to admit that , while I have no overall biases against blacks, and actually look up to many of them (Obama, Colin Powell, Steve Harvey, and others) I do not like ALL blacks. Nor do I like ALL whites. I judge a person on how they act and how they treat others.

The blacks, and whites, I see burning and looting are people I have zero respect for. Zero. They do not give a hoot about that man dying, and they only care about causing mayhem and scoring freebees.
As it should be. Trash comes in all colors.

Old 06-06-2020, 08:14 AM

3,749 posts, read 1,443,450 times
Quote:
This type of thinking is mainly pushed by white liberals and black thought leaders amongst black academics. It has a zealots pageantry to it and I find it cringy.

Old 06-06-2020, 08:14 AM

19,838 posts, read 12,099,283 times
White POS protesters harassing a black cop.

https://twitter.com/IngrahamAngle/st...84233546567680

Old 06-06-2020, 08:16 AM

7,300 posts, read 3,396,585 times
Quote:

Black neighborhoods are less safe, for sure. This is why people drive through them and move out of them. I don't see how denying reality makes your point.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies