Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-06-2020, 01:54 PM

19,603 posts, read 12,206,783 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
In a way I agree with him. He's saying his white friends are full of bull **** for texting him all the platitudes SJW's tend to use - and if they were really sincere, they'd walk the talk.

You can't complain that SJWs are hypocrites and NIMBY types in other threads and then blame the black guy in this one. He's probably sick of their hypocrisy, too.
Yes that is what he is saying. They yammer on for their own virtue points but they won't sacrifice anything themselves. It must be aggravating to get those sappy messages from hypocrites and virtue signalers.

I suggest they do things like give money directly to black people, for instance sell the vacation home and use the funds to buy a house for a black family. Sell the boat or buy a used car instead of a new truck, and give the money you would have spent on those things to black people. And to the white women who only date black men, stop it, you are not good enough for a strong black man, but a black woman is. (I already tried this one, it was fun.) Yes, tell your family and friends they better be willing to give up a lot to fight racial injustice, permanently. You all must change your lives and sacrifice your time, money, career, relationships for the cause. Otherwise just shut the fudge up.

Then again, black people shouldn't be seeking too much support from white people, because white people will never understand, so don't get too upset when they... don't understand.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-06-2020, 02:02 PM

7,974 posts, read 7,346,874 times
Anybody who'd expect me to do that is not my friend, and DEFINITELY not my loved one. If they were ever a BLM supporter, they would have written me off as a lost cause long ago.

Old 06-06-2020, 03:09 PM

19,387 posts, read 6,497,447 times
So what does he mean by “withhold affection”? No sex until you write a check to BLM?

Lord save us from the liberals.

Old 06-06-2020, 03:13 PM

11,337 posts, read 16,691,416 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostOfAndrewJackson View Post
Hell, I am black and I don't think black lives matter. Some black lives may matter, but certainly not all. Heck even black folks don't believe it given their penchant for aborting their own children and killing one another. Taken on balance, in the U.S., the black populate is a detriment to society.

Frankly speaking, I think most white people are a bit furry-kittened in the head. You had a good thing going and you let the majority of blacks and other minorities destroy your children's legacy. So now, because you lack the testicular fortitude to stand up to degenerates, con-men, and riff-raff, the greatest country on earth disintegrates into a balkanized nation state. Bravo white folks, bravo. And by the way, you are taking the legacy of the handful of minorities who decided to mainstream their actions and immerse themselves into endemic culture of this once great nation from them too.

While my fellow people of color may disgust me and make me sick with their degeneracy and barbarism, the weakness of whitey is pretty sickening too. Knelling in front of a negro saying black lives matter, and you apologize for your white privilege, what the hell is wrong with you? Are you all a bunch of ( insert a derogatory term for a bird that raises another species of bird's offspring + a term for a female dog) too? Why not open you mouths and suck their * too?
Strong words...

Old 06-06-2020, 03:25 PM

7,906 posts, read 3,450,203 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostOfAndrewJackson View Post
Hell, I am black and I don't think black lives matter. Some black lives may matter, but certainly not all. Heck even black folks don't believe it given their penchant for aborting their own children and killing one another. Taken on balance, in the U.S., the black populate is a detriment to society.

Frankly speaking, I think most white people are a bit furry-kittened in the head. You had a good thing going and you let the majority of blacks and other minorities destroy your children's legacy. So now, because you lack the testicular fortitude to stand up to degenerates, con-men, and riff-raff, the greatest country on earth disintegrates into a balkanized nation state. Bravo white folks, bravo. And by the way, you are taking the legacy of the handful of minorities who decided to mainstream their actions and immerse themselves into endemic culture of this once great nation from them too.

While my fellow people of color may disgust me and make me sick with their degeneracy and barbarism, the weakness of whitey is pretty sickening too. Knelling in front of a negro saying black lives matter, and you apologize for your white privilege, what the hell is wrong with you? Are you all a bunch of ( insert a derogatory term for a bird that raises another species of bird's offspring + a term for a female dog) too? Why not open you mouths and suck their * too?
Blacks may think it's about them but it's not. Blacks are just shock troops in a cultural war between two white factions. All that cucking you see is just for show. It's like a pre-battle motivational speech for the troops. "Look at us, we love you! They hate you! They'll put y'all back in chains! ATTACK!".

Old 06-06-2020, 03:28 PM

9,897 posts, read 3,426,783 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamajane View Post
Yes that is what he is saying. They yammer on for their own virtue points but they won't sacrifice anything themselves. It must be aggravating to get those sappy messages from hypocrites and virtue signalers.

I suggest they do things like give money directly to black people, for instance sell the vacation home and use the funds to buy a house for a black family. Sell the boat or buy a used car instead of a new truck, and give the money you would have spent on those things to black people. And to the white women who only date black men, stop it, you are not good enough for a strong black man, but a black woman is. (I already tried this one, it was fun.) Yes, tell your family and friends they better be willing to give up a lot to fight racial injustice, permanently. You all must change your lives and sacrifice your time, money, career, relationships for the cause. Otherwise just shut the fudge up.

Then again, black people shouldn't be seeking too much support from white people, because white people will never understand, so don't get too upset when they... don't understand.
This. There should be a "voluntary reparations movement" for progressives. Let them lead by example!

20% of every prog's income should go to BLM. If they don't comply, they will be branded as racists (the absolute worse thing to a progressive).

Old 06-06-2020, 03:34 PM

7,300 posts, read 3,394,400 times
Imagine having a relative who would be unstable enough do something like that. They'd be doing you a favor by refusing you any more contact. Luckily I think its a fictional scenario by the NYT. Such people mostly don't exist because crazy is somewhat rare.

Old 06-06-2020, 03:38 PM

6,107 posts, read 4,602,134 times
People can choose who to hang out with for all kinds of reasons. Pick any reason, and odds are that it's a dealbreaker to some people but not to others. It's not as if this is a new concept.

Old 06-06-2020, 05:32 PM

25,118 posts, read 16,198,148 times
personally, this was one of the better explanations of the importance of "Black Lives Matter" that I have seen:

Quote:
If my spouse comes to me in obvious pain and asks “Do you love me?”, an answer of “I love everyone” would be truthful, but also hurtful and cruel in the moment. If a co-worker comes to me upset and says “My father just died,” a response of “Everyone’s parents die,” would be truthful, but hurtful and cruel in the moment. So when a friend speaks up in a time of obvious pain and hurt and says “Black lives matter,” a response of “All lives matter,” is truthful. But it’s hurtful and cruel in the moment.
Now, if a black person or their white/other race spouse said to me (at least somewhat plainly, not verbally assaulting me) then I would indeed agree - and let them know "Yes, Black lives DO matter." And I wouldn't drone on about all lives, because it's meaningless to the interaction.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies