Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-07-2020, 11:14 AM

11,780 posts, read 5,789,903 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myghost View Post
I know a LOT OF DEMOCRATS and not one of them would support either of these idiotic statements.

You all loose a lot of credibility when you try to pin this stuff on "most Dems". Most AMERICANS want a safe place, and a thriving country to raise their families in. Many people disagree on the best way to get there.

If we are going to generalize (I won't do it on this response), we can talk about all the things your President is saying, and what it means about anyone who SUPPORTS him. (as far as I know, Dems don't support this class President, almost all of them had never even heard of him before today.)
I was with you on the first part - but Trump is OUR president - like it or not.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-07-2020, 11:16 AM

50,270 posts, read 47,023,439 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dman72 View Post
These kids are in an absolute bubble. I really underestimated how brainwashed the average American teenager has become through social media. You can't blame a college for his, she hasn't even gone to one yet.
It starts in JH now. It really does.

Old 06-07-2020, 11:16 AM
Status: "I don't understand. But I don't care, so it works out." (set 6 days ago)

35,627 posts, read 17,953,728 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by xray731 View Post
I was with you on the first part - but Trump is OUR president - like it or not.
He's not OUR president, and he's been very, very clear on that. He's the president of those who voted for him, and he's jeered and mocked the people who didn't vote for him and encouraged his followers to do the same.

Unlike any other president I've ever seen in my entire life.

Old 06-07-2020, 11:25 AM

30,362 posts, read 19,149,932 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
what a screwed-up little twit. her parents must be so proud.

https://tbdailynews.com/wachusett-hi...h-of-all-cops/
Just watched the Sr. Class President at a virtual graduation ceremony where my kids went due to a family that was graduating and was super impressed with the presentation as well as the Valedictorians and their presentations....I would be so embarrassed if my kid acted like that hate filled little liberal girl but she has been taught to hate and hate she does.

Old 06-07-2020, 11:30 AM

25,116 posts, read 16,209,782 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnOurWayHome View Post
When trump retweeted that the only good Democrat is a dead Democrat you guys claimed it was not an actual threat to millions of Americans but that he was speaking figuratively. But when some high school kid uses the phrase it's an actual threat?
you're free to watch the video

https://twitter.com/i/status/1265797359906091008

in which the guy who said it explains what he means, quickly.

Old 06-07-2020, 11:37 AM

31,340 posts, read 14,259,269 times
Quote:

I knew there was a reason I never gave a **** about student government.

Terrible parenting, plain and simple, lack of God in her life, lack of right vs. wrong. I say do the same to her that would be done if it was a conservative who posted objectional material.

Old 06-07-2020, 11:40 AM

11,248 posts, read 11,020,697 times
I'm sure some "tolerance" driven big tech company will have a job lined up for her when she's ready.

Old 06-07-2020, 11:41 AM

32,816 posts, read 19,478,139 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnOurWayHome View Post
When trump retweeted that the only good Democrat is a dead Democrat you guys claimed it was not an actual threat to millions of Americans but that he was speaking figuratively. But when some high school kid uses the phrase it's an actual threat?
never heard trumpo say that...but it is not different than Raum Emanuel, calling for all republicans to be dead fish

Old 06-07-2020, 11:42 AM

Quote:

she is your typical leftist liberal

Old 06-07-2020, 11:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaraC View Post
He's not OUR president, and he's been very, very clear on that. He's the president of those who voted for him, and he's jeered and mocked the people who didn't vote for him and encouraged his followers to do the same.

Unlike any other president I've ever seen in my entire life.

really unlike any president you've seen in your entire life...so I guess you were just born in the last 2 years...because Obozo said he don't care about republicans, elections have consequences
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies