Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-07-2020, 01:15 PM

234 posts, read 90,110 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
Apathy towards HUMAN suffering is the mental illness.

Your tribalism is the problem. You can not relate to other white people who feel a connection to other HUMANS who do not share ther same skin color. You and people like you are the problem.
What's with your aggression and dehumanizing characterisations of me out the blue? I didn't even tell you my opinion. I just explained something that is very obvious so stop with the childish personal attacks. You don't know me or know what I care about. I haven't been here long but Ive already seen you do this numerous times to quite a few posters on here so who is the real problem?

"White Apathy" is not a thing and neither is "black Apathy" there is just apathy.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-07-2020, 01:17 PM

18,492 posts, read 9,159,286 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheeriochapgovna View Post
I ask this cause just today we have seen many examples of how delusional many white guilt ridden liberals are. They shave off all their hair thinking it will solve racism
They call people who are trying to clean up graffiti racists for cleaning up the graffiti, they get on their knees and wash strangers feet while they apologize to them and cry for being born white. They get in memory of tattoos with the names of black men that were killed by cops they have never met on their body.

All of these things are extremely unusual and weird for any group of people no one except for the white guilt ridden liberal behaves like this. Is white guilt a legitimate mental illness?
All people who vote for Democrats have the same beliefs. It is a completely monolithic group of people. They are all exactly the same in every way.

Old 06-07-2020, 01:31 PM

445 posts, read 168,225 times
I think so. The department head of the grocery store I shop at sent me an email saying saying he was sorry. As a Black person in America, I'll be the first one to say f*** his apology. Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, are all doing the "I'm sorry" crap too. And they can shove their apologies up their ass as well.

Old 06-07-2020, 01:47 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,530,120 times
You replied to my post. Do not aggressively lash out at me because you were unable to give a response that has any validity.

You take issue with "white guilt". I take issue with "white apathy". And, if according to you, there is no such thing as "white apathy" then there also is no "whte guillt". The end.

Quote:
What's with your aggression and dehumanizing characterisations of me out the blue? I didn't even tell you my opinion. I just explained something that is very obvious so stop with the childish personal attacks. You don't know me or know what I care about. I haven't been here long but Ive already seen you do this numerous times to quite a few posters on here so who is the real problem?

"White Apathy" is not a thing and neither is "black Apathy" there is just apathy.

Old 06-07-2020, 01:51 PM

20,955 posts, read 5,545,098 times
Quote:
You replied to my post. Do not aggressively lash out at me because you were unable to give a response that has any validity.

You take issue with "white guilt". I take issue with "white apathy". And, if according to you, there is no such thing as "white apathy" then there also is no "whte guillt". The end.

Somehow, as I was reading that, I could just hear you stamping your little foot! You really are entertaining.

Old 06-07-2020, 01:54 PM

234 posts, read 90,110 times
Quote:

Your the one making this personal, and made it personal for no reason at all so I'm just going to ignore you now. I've seen you do this before with other people. You are not worth debating, your opinion doesn't matter to me on any subject cause you can't seem to control your emotions.

Old 06-07-2020, 01:59 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,530,120 times
Why is it anyone else's concern if some white people personally feel the need to atone?

Old 06-07-2020, 02:00 PM

31,848 posts, read 17,607,170 times
Quote:

You're white.

Old 06-07-2020, 03:09 PM

19,632 posts, read 12,222,208 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UserNam3 View Post
I think so. The department head of the grocery store I shop at sent me an email saying saying he was sorry. As a Black person in America, I'll be the first one to say f*** his apology. Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, are all doing the "I'm sorry" crap too. And they can shove their apologies up their ass as well.
And that is exactly what you should do. In a nice way of course. Make them feel like double crap because they are doing this for themselves, not for social justice for the black community.

Old 06-07-2020, 03:37 PM

4,418 posts, read 2,943,089 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sholomar View Post
Racism is wired into our DNA as part of evolution. Nature has taught us that whatever is different could kill us. Conversely, this over-reaction by liberals... also wired into our brain chemistry. It's part of why civilizations tend to go through cycles of growth and decay and as of 2020, the US is in the decay phase, for a variety of reasons. Most people on the extreme left and right have psychological problems that stem from childhood... it's why they bother to take up such extreme positions in the first place. One things for sure... as a man I wouldn't date a woman with a shaved head. Like excessive arm tattoos, use these things as red flags.
Interesting take. HOwever, I would say that racism is mostly about competition for resources. The superior group "A" has a less productive group "B" now living next to them. Group B is lowering the standard of living of group A and basically becoming a leach, all while being culturally different and not really being a part of group A.

I would say that a lot of people basically see two options. To either believe that other races are less successful due to being inferior or due to discrimination. Believing that another race is inferior just isn't something some people can live with, and its dangerous in today's world. If you believe its due to discrimination it leaves you with less fear/anger, allows you to be a social justice warrior and feel good about yourself, and is just safer for you. White guilt is the only reason to explain all the white people out there being so vocal, while you hear nothing from other races like latinos, asians, etc.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies