Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-07-2020, 03:55 PM

4,750 posts, read 3,566,566 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
Conversely, is racism a legitimate mental illness?
Conversely, are whites who think that there is no racism mentally ill?

If so, we could open up an airplane hanger-sized institution for the people on this board.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-07-2020, 03:58 PM

4,750 posts, read 3,566,566 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sholomar View Post
Racism is wired into our DNA as part of evolution. Nature has taught us that whatever is different could kill us.
So why aren't blondes against redheads? Blue-eyed people against brown-eyed people?

Other than identical twins, everybody is visually different from each other. Guess we should hate everybody except for ourselves.

Old 06-07-2020, 03:58 PM

31,848 posts, read 17,604,014 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UserNam3 View Post
I think so. The department head of the grocery store I shop at sent me an email saying saying he was sorry. As a Black person in America, I'll be the first one to say f*** his apology. Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, are all doing the "I'm sorry" crap too. And they can shove their apologies up their ass as well.
Can you DM me your email address? I'd like to send you an apology for all of the fake ass apologies that you've been getting. It might help me feel better about myself and alleviate all my white guilt and shame.

Old 06-07-2020, 04:01 PM

4,418 posts, read 2,941,858 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TristramShandy View Post
So why aren't blondes against redheads? Blue-eyed people against brown-eyed people?

Other than identical twins, everybody is visually different from each other. Guess we should hate everybody except for ourselves.
Because races are way more different than eye or hair color. With races, everything is different and also cultural and geographic. There aren entire nations and social groups based on eye color. Apparently eye color isn’t a predictor of who is going to kill you.

Old 06-07-2020, 04:02 PM

31,848 posts, read 17,604,014 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Masterful_Man View Post
Nope, studies show that babies have it from birth, e.g. babies view people of other racial groups differently than their own and are biased in favor of their own birth race:

Science Says Everyone's a Little Bit Racist—Even Babies

https://www.parents.com/baby/all-abo...t-even-babies/

I'm not buying that one. If babies react to people of other races it's because the person who was holding them had some emotional response when they saw someone of another race. I do believe babies pick up on emotions, fear, stress, tension, etc.

A lot of black women raised white babies and children with nothing but love between them.

Old 06-07-2020, 04:06 PM

2,774 posts, read 902,476 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheeriochapgovna View Post
I ask this cause just today we have seen many examples of how delusional many white guilt ridden liberals are. They shave off all their hair thinking it will solve racism
They call people who are trying to clean up graffiti racists for cleaning up the graffiti, they get on their knees and wash strangers feet while they apologize to them and cry for being born white. They get in memory of tattoos with the names of black men that were killed by cops they have never met on their body.

All of these things are extremely unusual and weird for any group of people no one except for the white guilt ridden liberal behaves like this. Is white guilt a legitimate mental illness?
We have multiple generations who've been conditions primarily through public education to think this way. Somewhere along the way some of these guilty feeling white people will get mugged, either literally or via affirmative action and they may have an epiphany. I had both experiences. Now I see through the smoke screen of black victimization and white guilt. I'm not a psychiatrist but my guess is, if you can find a psychiatrist who isn't a committed lefty, they would classify "white guilt" as something like the Stockholm syndrome.

34,300 posts, read 15,646,770 times
Its a learned mental illness !!!
Harmful to teach and harmful to the student who is often young and stupid !!!
The very reason they were sent to school, in the end, retards and impedes their development !!!

8,957 posts, read 2,556,583 times
Short answer, yes.

Old 06-07-2020, 04:15 PM

18,727 posts, read 7,604,328 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheeriochapgovna View Post
I ask this cause just today we have seen many examples of how delusional many white guilt ridden liberals are. They shave off all their hair thinking it will solve racism
They call people who are trying to clean up graffiti racists for cleaning up the graffiti, they get on their knees and wash strangers feet while they apologize to them and cry for being born white. They get in memory of tattoos with the names of black men that were killed by cops they have never met on their body.

All of these things are extremely unusual and weird for any group of people no one except for the white guilt ridden liberal behaves like this. Is white guilt a legitimate mental illness?
Why have we not seen any black people feeling guilty or kneeling to white people, in apology for OJ killing Nicole and Goldman?

Old 06-07-2020, 04:16 PM

18,727 posts, read 7,604,328 times
Is white guilt a legitimate mental illness?

Well, if stupidity is a legitimate mental disease, then I'm sure White Guilt is too, since WG is just a form of stupidity.

That would go for a belief in systemic racism beyond an occasional rogue officer in our police forces, too. That's also a mental disturbance that comes directly from the stupidity or gullibility of the person believing it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies