Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-08-2020, 09:26 AM

860 posts, read 321,402 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by markjames68 View Post
I don’t hate Biden. I voted for Trump in 2016 and am leaning that way again but agree the rhetoric and Twitter wars are not helpful.

My concern about Biden is his age and apparent mental lapses. If elected he would be older entering office than Reagan was when he left office. This makes his VP choice all that more important, and I’m not thrilled with some of the names being bantered about. Stacey Abrams in particular worries me given her lack of national experience, her self-promotion about getting the VP nod and her personal debt issues (that magically disappeared last year).
I agree. Who could vote for a guy that states he is going to beat himself?

Joe Biden States He Will Beat Himself

Old 06-08-2020, 09:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OutdoorLover View Post
*LOL* Aren't you the same one who posted the last article about the huge number of African American Trump supporters??? Do you really think that African Americans are going to fall for this nonsense? 8% of African Americans voted for Trump, 8%!
https://ropercenter.cornell.edu/how-groups-voted-2016

Now if you want to tell us how Trump has increased his Klan support from 95% to 98%, that sounds more credible.
I do not know what you are referring to regarding another post. I simply posted an article in this thread about the democrats getting worried about the black male vote, because many of us are coming around to realizing we have been trapped in the democrat matrix. I never stated a majority of us would vote for Trump. I stated many of us are starting to switch. You do not go from 4% of the vote to 100% of the vote overnight. It will take decades. The democrats, according to this article and many people I talk to, are realizing their black slave ship is taking on water. We are waking up and realizing we have been trapped inside the matrix all along.

Old 06-08-2020, 09:34 AM

58,958 posts, read 27,267,735 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruiser Brody View Post
Interesting read on how more and more black men are transferring over to President Trump's team. Democrats Scramble to Win Over More Black Men is the name of the article.

Come on POC, we can do this. No more having to remain locked in the chains of democrat lies.

Black voters are attracted to what they describe as President Trump’s tell-it-like-it-is demeanor
OUCH! This going to really HURT a LOT of libs!

Old 06-08-2020, 09:36 AM

58,958 posts, read 27,267,735 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TristramShandy View Post
If Blacks think Trump "tells it like it is", then they are as clueless as he is. The man is an unending trough of lies and crap.
Of course you NEVER complain when dems lie!

How can you tell when a dem is lying? His/her lips are moving!

Old 06-08-2020, 09:39 AM

5,978 posts, read 2,232,627 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerryburgers View Post
]Black voters are attracted to whoever promises them the most free stuff. Simple as that! They complain about slavery but give up their personal freedom and dignity with each welfare check and ebt card they use! Anybody who takes welfare is a slave of the state. THey are modern day slaves. My Jewish ancestors were burned in ovens less than a
century ago, and spent one generation in ghettos before escaping them through intelligence and hardwork.
Jews had a country carved out for them and still requires Billions in aid to maintain. Lecturing black folk about free stuff while our Tax Dollars flow to Israel because white folk didn’t want your ancestors back in Europe. Black Troops help pull y u r ancestors out of those ovens all while they were hanging and lynching us back home, but now you want show your butt once your all safe and sound at home thanks to the contribution of my ancestors and MY tax dollars.

Your literally sucking the tit of the US and hard working black folk who pay taxes to cover your country’s defense while lecturing other black folk about doing it on their own. Bet Israel would figure out Middle East peace quickly if the tap of free money that includes black folk money stop running.

You First.

Old 06-08-2020, 09:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daryl_G View Post
Vote for who you want but if you want people to listen to you then you need to articulate that message better than a movie line.

Please elaborate on what the Matrix is and let us other Black folk know how you know your out of it.
I will give you just two simple things to think about.

First - You have been voting the same way for decades, because you have been convinced by your family and friends that democrats are for you and republicans are all KKK members who are out to enslave you. Yet you never stop to think that things were the same for you and never improved under democrat rule. One would think that if you kept doing the same thing over and over, yet nothing changed, that maybe, just maybe, you would try something different. But no. You take what you are fed from family, friends, media and your owners (democrats) and keep on keeping on. Wake up already. YOU ARE BEING USED!

Second - Bottom line for any minority is the best thing that can happen for us is getting a job or getting paid more for our job. BOTH happened under Trump. BLS stats prove that. If you want the freedom to make choices in life, you need to be making money so you can exercise those choices. Under Trump, pre-coivd, the unemployment rate for blacks dropped dramatically and our pay went UP. That did not happen under democrat rule. Under democrat rule, many stayed unemployed and poor. That situation improved DRAMATICALLY under Trump. So we should want Trump to be the one to bring that back post-coved, NOT the same losers we had before.

WAKE UP MAN! STOP BELIEVING THE SAME CRAP YOU HAVE BEEN FED FOR DECADES. HAVE THE BALLS TO THINK FOR YOURSELF, EVEN IF IT PISSES OFF FAMILY AND FRIENDS WHO CANNOT THINK FOR THEMSELVES.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies