Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-10-2020, 04:37 PM

17,916 posts, read 24,336,832 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by UserNam3 View Post
Pretty ironic thing to say for something that happened in a LIBERAL state.
Liberalism is a center-right, corporatist authoritarian doctrine with a veneer of identity politics and pandering to the SJWs (just as conservatives pander to evangelical Christians and WS), virtually twinned with neo-conservatism.

The fact that most Americans don't realize or understand this is testament to the poor state of education, myopia, and the consistent propaganda coming from both sides that the right are neo-Nazis who want to kill minorities in concentration camps and that the left are radical communists who want to erase gender and castrate white Christian males.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-10-2020, 04:42 PM

17,605 posts, read 6,894,659 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuckity View Post
At the ballot box in November.

Trump 2020
It's not just this November. The past 3 years of Democrat insurrection and treason have guaranteed I will never vote for anyone with a (D) after their name for the rest of my life. That doesn't mean I'll always vote for someone in another party, but NEVER AGAIN for any Democrat.

Old 06-10-2020, 04:46 PM

3,046 posts, read 2,382,702 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NJ Brazen_3133 View Post
When will the Side of Right have a counter protest, or fight back in some way.

This is getting out of hand.

One man has taken matters into his own hands though. He drove car into protesters, and shot someone

I am not suggesting that is what needs to be done unless of course is looters, and vandalizers. But something needs to be done.

If this continues, the Loony Left will get everything they want, and this country will be in the shetters. There will be no more police.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/man-drive...103700731.html

Right wingers: Advocates for murder, if you see someone looting or vandalizing

Left wingers: wants federal $15 minimum wage

LOONEY LEFTISTS!!!

Old 06-10-2020, 04:57 PM

52,708 posts, read 34,525,339 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BBMW View Post
Protest is for the weak. Conservatives protest they way they usually do, at the ballot box. How do you think Trump got elected in the first place.
Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
Protest by going to Wendys and Chick Fil A -- lol..........

Can't make this stuff up
sure you can. you just did. that poster said absolutely nothing about restaurants

Old 06-10-2020, 05:01 PM

11,768 posts, read 5,781,921 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by StillwaterTownie View Post
Oh, yeah, like Trump will simply keep on fighting using Twitter and retreat to his bunker when needed.
Your lines are getting old - come up with new ones.

Old 06-10-2020, 05:05 PM

11,768 posts, read 5,781,921 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ABQConvict View Post
Liberalism is a center-right, corporatist authoritarian doctrine with a veneer of identity politics and pandering to the SJWs (just as conservatives pander to evangelical Christians and WS), virtually twinned with neo-conservatism.

The fact that most Americans don't realize or understand this is testament to the poor state of education, myopia, and the consistent propaganda coming from both sides that the right are neo-Nazis who want to kill minorities in concentration camps and that the left are radical communists who want to erase gender and castrate white Christian males.
But most of us fall in the middle and I do think we've seen and acknowledge what both extremist of each side represent. Fortunately I think most people still believe in the country and the constitution. We vote for the less of two evils.

Old 06-10-2020, 05:06 PM

628 posts, read 209,163 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BBMW View Post
Protest is for the weak. Conservatives protest they way they usually do, at the ballot box. How do you think Trump got elected in the first place.
...by a **** ton of democrats not going to the polls because they thought HRC didn't need any more votes to win?

Old 06-10-2020, 05:10 PM

52,708 posts, read 34,525,339 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by StillwaterTownie View Post
Maybe some blacks are unhappy because they can't carry a gun or rifle without getting rushed by the police. But if a white man does it, the police leave him alone. That is an example of white privilege.
sure bub

Old 06-10-2020, 05:30 PM

8,943 posts, read 11,774,686 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
sure bub
I am really scared for my family. I hope my home won't be seized like that. I haven't done a single thing to those people, so maybe they will me leave alone. But then again those shop owners whose property and livelihood were destroyed by them didn't do anything to them either.

The police most likely won't be able to help me for fear of being prosecuted for doing their job. I guess it's up to me to protect my family. But with what? I don't even have a gun. It's a scary time we live in.

Old 06-10-2020, 05:58 PM

14 posts, read 4,518 times
Its harder to fight back when you have a lot more to lose and the other side wants you to be fired. If I was an unemployed degenerate with self pity issues and nothing to lose, well, throwing bricks through a window and spray painting walls would seemingly be fairly easy!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies