Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-10-2020, 06:44 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,527,236 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by notnamed View Post
A protest in support of murder by the state? That uh...wouldn’t be “right”.
Indeed. Let it be known that 'the right" stands tall FOR murder of black men on the street. That is what a 'counter protest" would be.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJ Brazen_3133 View Post
A protest to stop these looneys from getting what they want.
Liberty and justice for all?

God forbid.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-10-2020, 06:45 PM

31,046 posts, read 22,077,427 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TXstate0fmind View Post
Please move to Minneapolis and live with no police in utopia. I really only want you to be happy.
Absolutely!

Old 06-10-2020, 06:48 PM

8,653 posts, read 6,133,169 times
Quote:
When will the Side of Right have a counter protest, or fight back in some way.

This is getting out of hand.

One man has taken matters into his own hands though. He drove car into protesters, and shot someone

I am not suggesting that is what needs to be done unless of course is looters, and vandalizers. But something needs to be done.

If this continues, the Loony Left will get everything they want, and this country will be in the shetters. There will be no more police.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/man-drive...103700731.html
It's a free country. If you don't like the protests led by the BLM movement you are free to show up and peacefully protest against the people protesting against injustice. But please be aware; if you join those anti-protesters you'll be in the company of people that lack moral fortitude and those who have compromised character due to racism tarnishing their very souls...

Old 06-10-2020, 06:54 PM

7,083 posts, read 9,571,027 times
Quote:
When will the Side of Right have a counter protest, or fight back in some way.

Fight back? People are crying out for their lives and dignity and you take a few opportunists and agitators and lump them all together and now find cause to "fight" back.

Yet, black people aren't allowed to call all white people racists. You want to be seen as individuals. Well, so do black people. But I see you're more outraged at looters than black people loosing their lives, dignity, and even wealth due to systemic racism and discrimination.

How about fighting against the reasons why people are protesting in the first place? Eliminate the need to protest and you eliminate the opportunists, looters, and rioters.

Keep ignoring the message behind the tears, the pain, and the anger, and you'll see more of the same.

THe protesters are protesting for change. I don't know about you, but living in a world where people are respected for who they are and not the color of their skin would allow all of us to breathe a little easier and focus on moving forward and brothers and patriots.

Old 06-10-2020, 06:57 PM

6,218 posts, read 7,729,420 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mirage98de View Post
A lot of us have good jobs, nice houses and too much to lose.

I would love to get out there and fight back but the damage it could cause me personally and professionally isn’t worth it at this point. I’m still banking on this being a fad that passes in 3-4 months.
I hope you're right.

But I see this as the end game. And you're probably gonna lose it all anyway. This shyt is going on all over the civilized western world.

The UK, Australia, NZ, Canada, France, the EU. This is an organized communist revolt. There are a lot of players in the mix. India doesn't really have any of this stuff going on, but they are having military incursions and skirmishes with the Chinese, to keep them destabilized. Think it thru. Ultimately the money trail will lead back to the CCP, that unleashed a bio weapon on the world. Connect the dots, it isn't hard to do.

I see this getting much worse leading up to the election. And it will really boil over on November 4th, regardless of whom takes the golden ring.

CN

Old 06-10-2020, 07:03 PM

19,573 posts, read 8,519,803 times
There have been a lot of them, but on the right, they have lately been called "rallies".

You may be confused because of the absence of looting, arson, rioting, and the like. Instead, these rallies are typically a large group of people cheering and booing in response to a lead speaker, who leads the rally in a controlled and socially responsible manner.

Weird, huh? You guys on the left should try it sometime. If you can find a leader who is charasmatic enough to draw and hold a crowd made up of more than few hundred people.

Old 06-10-2020, 07:05 PM

17,623 posts, read 6,911,503 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by adelphi_sky View Post
Fight back? People are crying out for their lives and dignity and you take a few opportunists and agitators and lump them all together and now find cause to "fight" back.

Yet, black people aren't allowed to call all white people racists. You want to be seen as individuals. Well, so do black people. But I see you're more outraged at looters than black people loosing their lives, dignity, and even wealth due to systemic racism and discrimination.

How about fighting against the reasons why people are protesting in the first place? Eliminate the need to protest and you eliminate the opportunists, looters, and rioters.

Keep ignoring the message behind the tears, the pain, and the anger, and you'll see more of the same.

THe protesters are protesting for change. I don't know about you, but living in a world where people are respected for who they are and not the color of their skin would allow all of us to breathe a little easier and focus on moving forward and brothers and patriots.
The "peaceful protestors" are providing cover for criminals who want to destroy and destabilize America by causing as much chaos and destruction as possible. They are useful idiots and tools.

Old 06-10-2020, 07:10 PM

18,949 posts, read 43,612,080 times
As long as it doesn't impact me personally I can pretty much tune it all out, but as soon as I'm assaulted or someone damages my property, it will turn ugly. Luckily I live in a rural area so I really don't have to deal with it.

Old 06-10-2020, 07:13 PM

20,955 posts, read 5,545,820 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Threerun View Post
A guy get's snuffed out by a cop with a knee on his neck and you want to fight back against the people that are enraged about it?

Oh... Okay, have fun with that Mr. Trump supporter.

Oh, it's way more than just George Floyd's fan club.

Old 06-10-2020, 07:25 PM

20,955 posts, read 5,545,820 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heidi60 View Post
I'm sorry you had to endure that so close to your home. It must have been dreadful. Sadly, those young ones are just being manipulated like puppets. Obama/clintons keep stirring the racial pot and now President Trump has to deal with the leftovers. Ofra, the ultimate authority on all humanity will spouting her demands Tuesday night so get bowl of popcorn and have a good laugh.

Sunday night Life, Liberty and Levin had some good guests who brought some rational, intelligent thought to the problem. If you get a chance, be sure to look it up. People want to burn and destroy their homes while making irrational demands only make themselves look bad but lack the IQ to understand that. They aren't protesting the death of the idiot who resisted arrest but demonstrating their own lack of moral compass. Other people come to the United States and do well which speaks volumes about any ridiculous claims. How sad that they want their 15 minutes of violence. Can't you just see that on a resume five years on.

I would rather die standing up than live on my knees.

Amen!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies