Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-09-2020, 03:07 PM

5,725 posts, read 2,190,327 times

Advertisements

He's out there playing a young ANTIFA members game, shouldn't of been out there scanning police officers with your cell phone. I feel bad that he got injured, but he's old enough to of known better. Turns out he's a professional agitator, I can think of better things to do in retirement.

Old 06-09-2020, 03:22 PM

989 posts, read 455,629 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColoradoOnMyMind View Post
He's out there playing a young ANTIFA members game, shouldn't of been out there scanning police officers with your cell phone. I feel bad that he got injured, but he's old enough to of known better. Turns out he's a professional agitator, I can think of better things to do in retirement.
Yes, so if you have "agitated" before, you deserved to be pushed by police. Enough to make you fall down. The man was clearly elderly. What kind of wimp-assed LEO pushes down an old man?

I guess this is the same equivalency as it's okay to murder someone in police custody because they have a criminal history? Murder by cop is a-okay? Pushing an old guy to ground is okay because he is an "agitator."

This is why the police are in trouble.

Old 06-09-2020, 03:25 PM

11,767 posts, read 5,781,921 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Willamette City View Post
Amazing conspiracy theory! He must have been some kind of awesome 75 year old athlete to control his fall as he was being pushed back. He looked clumsy but not at all, he was like a gymnast.
Try it - fall backwards and see if you don't automatically step back on the ball of your foot. Your body automatically reacts like that so you can push off and try to regain your balance. Some people just lack the initiative to research before commenting.

Old 06-09-2020, 03:27 PM

16,543 posts, read 8,584,349 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
You know every time he makes tweets like this, and people like you poo-poo it... it turns out to be more truth that not.
True or not, the old fool should have known better than to be in the middle of a bunch of police trying to clear the area.
That push/shove would not have hurt most people, but this guy clearly has balance issues, and fell uncontrollably as a result.

If the police cannot even push a person too close to them now, what on earth are they suppose to do to control crowds and protect themselves?

`

Old 06-09-2020, 03:27 PM

5,725 posts, read 2,190,327 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToyVW55 View Post
Yes, so if you have "agitated" before, you deserved to be pushed by police. Enough to make you fall down. The man was clearly elderly. What kind of wimp-assed LEO pushes down an old man?

I guess this is the same equivalency as it's okay to murder someone in police custody because they have a criminal history? Murder by cop is a-okay? Pushing an old guy to ground is okay because he is an "agitator."

What happened to personal responsibility? Has it completely gone out the window? This man was causing trouble, and wasn't spry enough to handle a push, hence he shouldn't of been doing what he was doing in the first place. Like I said, find a better hobby in retirement that doesn't include agitating police officers. Your 75 years old, you should know better.

I first watched it and felt sorry for what looked like an innocent, confused old man. Turns out that couldn't of been further from the truth.

Old 06-09-2020, 03:28 PM

11,767 posts, read 5,781,921 times
Quote:

Once again you fail to read that the guy purposely approached the cops with the intention of doing something where they would react causing them to lose their badges. Some people are too full of BS to even consider what others say.

Glad I'm not you - I'll call out a Republican as fast as I do a Democrat - but I do my research without believing any of the BS so I can see what the facts are.

Old 06-09-2020, 03:37 PM

10,800 posts, read 3,590,002 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mustangman66 View Post
The mainstream video isn't even the entire video, there is another one out there showing that he was antagonizing the cops and that after he was pushed, they waited around for medical to arrive to make sure he was taken care of.
Don't just talk about it, show us! We will wait.

Old 06-09-2020, 03:39 PM

16,543 posts, read 8,584,349 times
Quote:

So you expect every individual policeman to be able to assess every individual person who is not obeying commands, in every situation, to specifically titrate their actions.
If so, you have an unrealistic view of their abilities and responsibilities, as they are all individual human beings, and will all react differently.

Sure the guy was older, but he was big, refused orders to disperse, and could have intended harm. All the cop did was push/shove the guy, not hit him with a baton or something more aggressive. Pretty soon some will expect police to control unruly mobs with strongly phrased language.

Many a cop has been hurt stabbed by seemingly innocent people.
Heck many are former soldiers and know from experience that others have been blown up by women carrying baskets or young shoeshine boys who had explosives in their boxes.

`

Old 06-09-2020, 03:42 PM

16,761 posts, read 8,207,350 times
Just another Lie coming from the liar in chief. Forcing his own supporters to put out nonsense. I wait for Barr to come out and explain what we have all seen as the blood coming out of the old guys ear is still on the ground.

Old 06-09-2020, 03:45 PM

2,125 posts, read 1,395,120 times
He outdoes himself as the biggest POS every single day. And his followers lap that idiocy up. He can always sink lower too.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies