Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-12-2020, 08:00 AM

2,102 posts, read 1,004,853 times

Advertisements

The mayor of Seattle calls it all nothing more than a Block Party.

We had a Block Party in our neighborhood recently, but there weren't any walls, no interrogation of attendees, no one was carrying an AK-47 or AR-15, no one was dressed in all black, no fires were set, no one broke any windows, and afterwards everyone went back to their homes and slept in a bed!

It Ain't Nothin' But a Party!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oBiSJ8jCTjA

I think we need more cowbell!!!

Last edited by Rumann Koch; 06-12-2020 at 08:11 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-12-2020, 08:00 AM

11,027 posts, read 6,508,721 times
Seattleā€™s mayor is describing it all as one big friendly block party. Hahaha.

Old 06-12-2020, 08:09 AM

5,209 posts, read 1,797,134 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grlzrl View Post
The worst part is how complicit the media is in not reporting this.
The New York Times is saying it's just like Woodstock. Nothing to see here folks. My liberal friends are like, 'big deal--stop watching Fox, Did you hear what Trump said!!!!! Ahhhhh!!!" It's absolute insanity. This isn't Fox. This is happening, as reported by the mayor of Seattle, the police chief, and countless other witnesses and local 'boots on the ground' news. This is obviously a hostile takeover of part of a major US city.

It's just an irony that is too good to be true that some of their first actions were to secure BORDERS and have people with guns.

Old 06-12-2020, 08:10 AM

1,411 posts, read 566,108 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATX Wahine View Post
Seattleā€™s mayor is describing it all as one big friendly block party. Hahaha.
I wonder if this despicable poltroon would feel that way if it was on her block?
What the hell is in the water in Seattle that they keep electing these loons?

Old 06-12-2020, 08:19 AM

43,124 posts, read 18,281,341 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by USC1986 View Post
I wonder if this despicable poltroon would feel that way if it was on her block?
What the hell is in the water in Seattle that they keep electing these loons?
This is the extreme left. Imagine all of the US being like this ?

Totally anarchy.

Old 06-12-2020, 08:20 AM

11,264 posts, read 11,028,294 times
I bet if these animals started pushing their boundaries out one block in each direction every day their demands are not met, the city wouldn't even try to stop them. Why just six blocks? Why not 20? They've been empowered by their leaders.

No sympathy. Let the left eat their own.

Do people in this country have any clue how a Biden presidency will normalize and encourage this type of behavior? Do Democrats actually think these sub human cretins will start behaving if Trump is gone? The stupidity of many of my fellow citizens never ceases to amaze me.

Old 06-12-2020, 08:39 AM

2,949 posts, read 1,355,697 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by snebarekim View Post
The Evergreen College Antifa brigade likely showed up to "help" with the struggle.

Many American young adults are a disgrace and an embarrassment to our country. They are aimless, self-entitled, disrespectful, lazy snowflakes. They look like a bunch of misfits. SMH

Old 06-12-2020, 08:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielj72 View Post
How did growing up in America turnout youth into this? What a worthless generation
B-I-N-G-O!

They are a lost generation.

Old 06-12-2020, 08:45 AM

20,834 posts, read 17,106,096 times
I was near the zone yesterday..it was raining...(Its Seattle duh). These are grown up children. Not much to see but I think sending in the National Guard would be a mistake....

Leave it to the professionals of Seattle to have group therapy with them.

Old 06-12-2020, 08:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
Seattle Police Chief, regarding 911 calls coming from "CHAZ" (Cap Hill Autonomous Zone): "Rapes, robberies and all sorts of violent acts have been occurring in the area and we're not able to get to [them]."

Includes video.

https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status...qSAKrWOpxE1hfM
Based on that statement alone, the Police Chief should resign.

Hell, even I know what to do--tell the baby-thug, anarchist losers they have one hour to leave or they will be taken by force, even lethal force. Then, actually do it!

Even our blue-state police appear to be losing their b*lls. SMH

We need another Kent State event.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies